January Due Date Thread

Good morning ladies! I'm still peeing on sticks daily, going to get a digital this weekend and I have a blood test scheduled for Monday to get my HSG level at my GP. I will post my progression when I get home today.
Symptoms: My boobs hurt, my skin is clearing up, I'm bloated and had the worst case of constipation yesterday that has turned into torture today. (Sorry tmi) So glad to have all of you on this journey. Should we make a facebook group?

Glong - You might have just implanted later! I feel your progression is going great! I also just want a healthy LO, but we plan on two more. I would feel fine about either one, but I can see how being your last it may bring up mixed emotions.

Shobbs - Great progression! My 14dpo was very similar!

Crow - You know, my skin is clearing up as well! With my first I got horrible acne through the first tri. Then I was spotless till I gave birth. It's been the only time I've been acne free since I hit puberty.

Hopefully it's just late implantation and not another chemical :(

Hopefully it's just late implantation and not another chemical :(

I know it's hard, but try to relax! You're getting good signs. The line is for sure darker and the digital confirmed after it said that you weren't. Which means your levels are rising!

Can I cautiously join you guys? Found out today with an estimated due date of Jan 3rd :) but I have lost before so let's hope this one sticks! Feeling all round icky today and the last 3/4 days which is why I decided to test (we wernt trying! Oops) and got the shock of my life when it showed up before the test line ! Gah

Shobbs - wow great progression! :D

Glong - If you have had a BFP on digi I wouldnt worry your levels must definitely be rising x

Twilight - Congrats! Mine was a surprise too.. totally not what I was expecting! A happy surprise though of course :)

I'm not getting great progression lines either.. in fact this mornings seemed lighter than yesterday's but as I don't know exactly when I ov'd I don't know where I am in the pregnancy. I can only guess I'm at around 4 weeks as it will have been 4 weeks on Sunday since my last period/7 day break from pill. I can't be much later than that otherwise the test results would be darker.. I really have no idea until my first scan whenever that will be :shrug:

I thought if I got pregnant on digi I'll be okay. But so many girls on here have had pregnant then faint lines still and it ended in chemical/early miscarriage.

Yes it's good that Thursday am digi was negative and pm was positive which means it's rising but it can soon stop. My Ic are sooooo faint still, no progression at all

I'm a POAS addict too!

Can't upload my progression photo as file is too large :shrug:

I have felt a bit sick on and off today but I don't know if it's just in my head as this is 3rd time round and so I'm wondering if I'm just anticipating my symptoms and my body thinks it's feeling them?! :haha:

Glong - I wouldn't rely on the ICs too much. If I had ICs left I'd use them to check for progression. I just know my IC was really light then my FRER dark. I only have one digi left. Can't really check for progression till later with those.

Twilight - Welcome and congrats! We have the same EDD!

WDW - Yeah you'll have to try to edit it if you want to upload.

Glong - try not to worry. Ic's are absolutely terrible for progression. I implanted fairly early this time around. If you look at my 14dpo when I was pregnant with twins it was alot lighter than this time around. We can.drive ourselves crazy with testing. I've had a number of early loses and mmc aswell, you've just.got.to.try and.relax. I feel bad now your worrying about progression, your tests look fab. Just think in a couple of weeks when ms kicks in well be thinking when will this end.

Glong i would try not to worry too much easier said that done. I had v.faint lines for days didn't seem like they were progressing and tonight got a pregnant 2-3 on clear blue!

Thank you for the welcome guys :) any one else having trouble having a lie in? The past 5/6 days I've struggled to sleep past 7am and here I am this morning and it was 5:15 when my body just woke me up ! Gah

Hi ladies. I just found out yesterday I got my bfp! Dates are estimate only at this stage as it was my first cycle trying and i have PCOS but I think I'm due between 6th-13th Jan.

Twilight - Yes I'm having trouble getting to sleep at night then waking up early and can't get back to sleep. 5:45 I was awake this morning :-(

Twenty - Welcome and congrats! X

Gah not gonna bode well if I can't sleep now is it!? With uni and everything this is going to be SO difficult! And also Welcome Tweety :)

Twilight - Yes I'm having trouble getting to sleep at night then waking up early and can't get back to sleep. 5:45 I was awake this morning :-(

Twenty - Welcome and congrats! X

Me too it's so annoying

theres another weird thing for me this morning im actually hungry! :p i never ever eat breakfast and havent since school days but right now i could do with a bacon sandwich with brown sauce! :) or any kind of breakfast sandwich would be good, even cereal sounds a good back up right now!

Hi everyone

I got my bfp on Thursday on Internet cheapies (about 10 in total lol) but still didn't believe it until I did a frer yesterday with 2 clear lines.

EDD 3rd Jan but have long cycles so could be later. I already have a 6 year old daughter.

Not sure whether to find out this time!

I'm thinking I won't find out. If everything goes ok that is, my lines where lighter today then yesterday :(

Welcome Tweety and Milo!!! Milo, if that is your EDD we have the same!!

Glong - Oh hun, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time! I remember with my first pregnancy I took my second FRER and my line was lighter than the first and that was several days after! Don't rely on the lines too much!! Give it a few days without testing?

I did get my first appointment scheduled. Won't be till I'm 8 weeks which is May 25th. Just chilling around right now. I'm going to be changing OBs because I don't want to give birth there, but prenatal care for now is fine. Really not sure where I want to go. Trying to get a control on my appetite because I don't need to gain much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->