January Due Date Thread

Hi all,

I got my Bfp on a digital tonight. It was negative this morning so things must of progressed this afternoon :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
Aw that's brill glong88 always feels more real in words!! I'd been getting faint lines for a few days and now getting darker! Excited! :happydance:

Congratulations Glong!! So glad we're January due dates together!!

Been a bit of a roller coaster the last few days. Bfp and blood test confirmed on Tuesday but on Wed my temp dropped and negative pre stick. I was sure it was over. But thankfully temp back up this morning and a darker positive than Tuesday's and no bleeding or spotting. Finger crossed! Early pregnancy is so stressful!

So far symptoms have been major boob pain (which I had most of my first trimester in my last pregnancy), peeing a ton, wanting to eat all the carbs on earth and super horny! Also exhausted....but part of that is blamed on my toddler twins!

hi everyone and congratulations! I'd like to join too. I'm due with our first baby on the 5th January!

So is anyone else a pee on a stick addict! I'm still taking a test every morning just to be sure the line hasn't disappeared! Lol

Oh also forgot in my symptoms......already have killer heartburn! I don't remember it hitting so soon last time around. Anyone else have that already???

Alijo, your son was born the day after my twins ☺️

Mama - Now we have similar due dates! That's awesome!

Glong - Yes we are. If it's a girl we probably won't for our next. I just like buying baby stuff too much! How about you?

Who else is finding out??

Symptoms here - noticed I'm more emotional, my appetite is insatiable, and that's about it. If the tests didn't prove it I wouldn't believe I was pregnant!

So is anyone else a pee on a stick addict! I'm still taking a test every morning just to be sure the line hasn't disappeared! Lol

Oh also forgot in my symptoms......already have killer heartburn! I don't remember it hitting so soon last time around. Anyone else have that already???

I'd be taking one everyday aswel but my OH keeps telling me off. Used my last one this morning he said I'm not allowed to take anymore lol :dohh:

Only symptoms I'm having is sharp pains in my tummy if I move too quickly or cough and im struggling to sleep.. also super hungry all the time.. got OH to make me a sandwich at 11:45pm last night.. I'm usually asleep by 9pm but my stomach was growling at me haha

Me!:blush: I have literally done like 25 test already and still testing daily to make sure the line is darker lol! Will stop when my supply runs out (prob got another weeks worth ) lol

Mama - Now we have similar due dates! That's awesome!

Glong - Yes we are. If it's a girl we probably won't for our next. I just like buying baby stuff too much! How about you?

Who else is finding out??

Symptoms here - noticed I'm more emotional, my appetite is insatiable, and that's about it. If the tests didn't prove it I wouldn't believe I was pregnant!

I want to, but then again I don't.

I found out with my son. Now all I want is a healthy baby but of course I would LOVE a daughter. If it was a boy and I found out I'm not sure how I would feel as this is certainly 100% my last as my partner has 2 already so between us it's number 4.....

How is everyone doing?? Is anyone else still testing. I do love to see progression I'll upload my most recent for 10dpo :)

How is everyone doing?? Is anyone else still testing. I do love to see progression I'll upload my most recent for 10dpo :)

12,13 and 14 dpo... See much difference?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 10

Fab progression :) it still hasn't sunk in yet that were expecting. I'm still petrified it's twins having conceived twins natural before. Is this.#1 for you??

Fab progression :) it still hasn't sunk in yet that were expecting. I'm still petrified it's twins having conceived twins natural before. Is this.#1 for you??

No I have a 6 yr old, my partner 2 children. It's our first together but 4th jointly xxx

No I have a 6 yr old, my partner 2 children. It's our first together but 4th jointly xxx

Congratulations I have a 9yr old and a 3 year old. The 6 year age gap really bought it home that I was brand new to a new born baby again. He spent the first 3 months in intensive care only being born at 28 weeks but when he came home was only a dinky 4lb 10oz.

https:// [URL=https://s1254.photobucket.com/user/selina224/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160429_144016.jpg.html]https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160429_144016.jpg[/URL]

Here is my progression 10dpo, 13dpo and today's 14dpo.

https:// [URL=https://s1254.photobucket.com/user/selina224/media/A8621F7A-6893-430B-9714-2C9B01AD52F2-858-00000058C985C044.jpg.html]https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/A8621F7A-6893-430B-9714-2C9B01AD52F2-858-00000058C985C044.jpg[/URL]

This was my 10dpo, 12dpo and 14dpo when I was pregnant with twins

Wow you're are very clear. I want dark lines like that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"