January Due Date Thread

2 Day change = 35.8 % increase.
2 Day change = 35.8 % increase.
Doubling time =4.5 days or 108.67 hours

This doesn't look good numbers

Can take I think up to 72 hours to double..

Possible Symptoms of Slow Rising hCG Levels in Early Pregnancy
There are usually several possibilities with your slow rising hCG levels in early pregnancy than what is expected, and here are some of the possibilities:
You could be having a “slow to rise” hCG levels. You might find that your first test indicates a lower hCG level, but when you come for the subsequent test, it’s found to be normal. In this case, you can go on to have a normal pregnancy.

Hope this is your case <3

Jankish Im So glad you figured it out, that's a really strong line, I can't believe that whole batch had rubish tests

Ya I am so happy I found it out.> i wish i never bought those three tests so I could watch my beautiful lines darken as they should have at 17dpo, 19dpo and 21dpo ugh they messed it up and drove me mad!

When the line appeared when the test was still flooded with dye I was going to cry.. i just kept saying I FLIPPING KNEW IT! Stupid stupid bad tests!!!!

Glong this should make you feel better too <3

https://community.babycenter.com/po...ith_hcg_doubling_every_72_hours_instead_of_48

Got my second beta back!
So first one was at 17dpo and was 617. Second was at 20dpo and 2266. 38hr doubling time. Happy with that! Feel like I might be able to relax a bit now. After so many losses it's been hard!

Wish they did regular beta checks in the UK. Unfortunately only have clearance digi to keep me sane. Got my 3+ this morning which I'm so relieved about a little bit worried as I got 3+ the same dpo when I was carrying the twins. But nothing out of the ordinary in regards to symptoms just the usual breast tenderness and feeling exhausted and that's it :) it tends to get worse as the day goes on but first thing I feel great

My next levels came in!!! Wed: 541. Friday: 1843!!! I'm going in tomorrow for my first ultra sound to locate ... egg sac?

:woohoo:

Planning on using my CB digi w/ week indicator today or tomorrow too, just because I'm crazy. I got 2-3 earlier this week, should get 3+ by tomorrow, that's when I'll be 5 weeks.

Hi guys! So excited to be in here. Got my BFP on Monday after 3.5 years TTC. Due around January 5th. Got 1-2 weeks on digi on Tuesday and 2-3 weeks on Friday!

Haven't gotten my first numbers back, I'm so nervous :wacko:

My husband gave me a cold, now I'm stuck in bed refusing to take medecine because I'm just that cautious.

Haven't gotten my first numbers back, I'm so nervous :wacko:

My husband gave me a cold, now I'm stuck in bed refusing to take medecine because I'm just that cautious.

:hugs: Feel better soon!!

Do you have a neti pot? Some people think it's gross, but it makes me feel so much better to use it to clear out my sinuses, and it's safe. :)

hi all! i made a group we can consolidate the two threads under and help track due dates etc.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2390172-january-baby-bears-2017-a.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->