January Due Date Thread

LOL I caved, I bought more tests.. Considering some of you know my story about my tests going from light at 9dpo then a lot darker as the days went on then lighter as the days went on.. Well 19dpo my test was light and slow.. Tomorrow at 22dpo my damn test better be darker! I did buy the same cheapies BUT different lot numbers and I am going to do both at once and see how different they react from one another. Should be an interesting experiment lol.. Sucks to wait for a doc appt on the 16th and then my obgyn one on the 31st ugh the suspense! I know im still pregnant though :) Cervix is low super soft and closed.. and I have a billion symptoms including the most painful breast tenderness I have ever had compared to my other pregnancies :'( So painful.. I am itty bitty up top but shit man...................... Like I am growing boobs x100 all over again hahaha

Janis - Ooh experiments are fun! We won't object to comparing with you! I wish I was smaller up top. It's already annoying with the size that I am. I really don't want to go up yet another. I have no choice in that matter, I suppose.

thorpedo- nice line!!

glong- KMFX for you!

Ali- sigh...i had wonderful bbs through nursing...and now they are smaller than pre-pregnancy. I didn't want to buy new bras so i can't wear tighter shirts or it flattens out because there is so much extra room lol. Looking forward to them filling back in a bit!

jan- good luck with the experiment!

AFM, we told our first set of family members tonight! Geez I love announcing! Hoping to tell my best friend this weekend and then the rest of our family next weekend when we go visit.

Hi lovely girls, congratulations on your Bfps! Id love to join this group too... EDD 8.1.16.

This is my first and I'm super nervous having had an mc last year.

Feeling super bloated!!! Difficulty sleeping and lots of peeing and super sore breasts... Lovely :) looking forward to hearing everyone else's experiences too. ❤️😊

Glong - :( I'm sorry.. when do you get betas back? I'm still hopeful for you since you've been having issues with other tests.

Sunshine - Congratulations and welcome!

KK - I don't like buying new bras period. Too expensive and never comfortable for me.

Digital was still 1-2 :(

Sweetie things still might be ok :) Don't worry! Maybe you need another two days or so for it to say 2-3 on your digi.. I'm here for you! Have you used any line tests?
Hopefully you get betas back soon

Thought I would update on my tests that were going lighter :) I did figure it out!

UPDATE 5/6/16

I can now stop testing. I figured out with all my testing that
tests from 17, 19, 21dpo are all from the same lot number which are expiring in 2017 and all come up with the exact same line after taking it.. ****** light! I took a test yesterday from the bad batch at 21dpo and it is a light crappy line like the other two.. Took a new test today from a completely different batch number which expires in 2018 and the line came up right away and currently super dark to look at.. I was hoping this was going to happen and I am so happy I was right. So to all you ladies who do line progressions, make sure you are using tests from a good batch lot#.

See my fear?????? @ those light lines
13153460_10156838252530551_1451494076_n.jpg

13140724_10156838252520551_207541938_n.jpg

Glong- :hugs::hugs::hugs: have you heard back in your beta yet?

I'm a high school math teacher (full time) plus in my last semester of my graduate program. My graduate thesis presentation is in about 3 weeks, and I'm so far behind. :( The progesterone has made me so fuzzy headed for the last week that I haven't been able to do hardly any work on my paper and before that I was sick with pneumonia. Of all the months, it would be my last month of my program. I'm so tired lately too (I blame the progesterone on that) that by the time I Get home from work I'm just dead, and trying to work on this paper is klling me.

DH's mom and brothers are coming to visit this weekend. I think DH decided to tell her this weekend. I'm leaving that decision up to him since my mom and sister already know. It's still too early but I am really kind of "meh" - at this point I've told so many people out of necessity (like my boss and my "team" - the other math teachers, because I'm out for so much testing that it wasn't fair to not tell them when they have to keep covering my classes, and I didn't want my boss to think I was just taking excess days off) that we might as well tell his mom. The extended family doesn't know and that won't happen until my 8-9 week scan.

Glong - :hugs: You may just have a slow rise. What did your betas say?

Janis - so glad you figured it out!! I can see why you were freaking out! I would have been too!

Sunshine - I'm right there with you. Super bloated, lots of peeing, and sore boobs!

Beta not good
67 Tuesday
91 thursday

Got to have them redone Monday and wait until Tuesday for results

Glong I'm so sorry about your tests, have you had any spotting, if you haven't had any spotting or terrible cramping there might still be hope

2 Day change = 35.8 % increase.
2 Day change = 35.8 % increase.
Doubling time =4.5 days or 108.67 hours

This doesn't look good numbers

Jankish Im So glad you figured it out, that's a really strong line, I can't believe that whole batch had rubish tests

Oh glong I'm so sorry :( I hope little bean picks up in the coming days

Beta not good
67 Tuesday
91 thursday

Got to have them redone Monday and wait until Tuesday for results

Possible your slow rising, your just on the low side.. Thinking of you and hoping they jolt up quickly.. XOXO

I thought they are very low??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->