January Due Date Thread

:cry: it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one stressing out, I'm on toilet paper duty as well I actually have a roll sitting on my bedside table :nope:. I'm so scared to have a miscarriage, it would just be the worst thing to happen especially after 1 year of struggling through of ttc. Yesterday I spent practically the whole day crying, I thought after getting my bfp that I would be happy but I'm even more stresse and scared then ever before :cry:

On another note I got my wish and I will be getting my blood test tomorrow. I also had an ultrasound today which of course didn't show anything because I'm too early. So I have to reschedule for another ultrasound next week, My doctor is worried because I've had pelvic pain for several months before my bfp so she wants to rule out an ectopic. I'm so happy I went to see my general doctor she's way more helpful then my OB

Good luck Momtastic!

Sent DH to store today I desperately wanted pickles so he got them. I have been talking about wanting to get a ClearBlue with week estimator and he originally told me he wasn't buying any more tests (I can't go to our local store, too small of a town and that keep the tests locked up and my students work there - not willing to start that rumor yet!). He came home and handed me a box. :happydance:

I promptly went and tested. I got 2-3 weeks! I'm only 17DPO which I guess is technically 2-3 weeks post O but I really thought I'd still get a 1-2 week.

I suddenly got such a feeling of relief.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
AliJo- I just started a nursing degree so not an ideal time but hey!

I kind of laughed when I saw this because it sounds just like me! I found out I was pregnant with my son a week before starting classes for nursing. I got through, but sure threw some curve balls! Best of luck! It's tough, but worth it! Also, your lines are looking great!

Is anyone here taking DHA supplements, just wondering is I should add that to my regimen

I am and did with my son as well! I know it's one they say can be beneficial. I bought a prenatal that has DHA in it, mainly because there was no DHA stocked.

Glong, Janis, Momtastic - I'm sorry you're all having a rough time. I really hope you all get the reassurance that you need soon and that all your little beans are sticking in there nice and snug.

Angel - That's awesome!! Happy for you!!

AFM - 5 weeks already! I did take my last digital and it said 3+ so I'm happy about that! I realized I haven't known I was pregnant for even 2 weeks yet and it feels like forever! Still little to no symptoms. My face is breaking out after it was clearing up. Really bums me out! I'm completely hopeless when it comes to make up. I don't know what I'm doing so I never use it. I don't even own any. I really feel like I need some right now, though!

Yesterday I was super exhausted because I maybe got 4 hours of sleep. I got home from work and actually started falling asleep mid sentence. Not fun. OH has been wonderful and letting me grab some extra ZZZs!

Just did my exit counseling on my loans.. not pretty. Thankfully I have a good paying field to work in.

Otherwise.. just waiting around for the 25th.

Anyone know any pregnancy safe anti diarrhoea methods? I'm at the doctors tomorrow so will mention it but it's been like 4 days since I started with it (same time I started prenatal vitamins!! Coincidence?!) I just want it gone :(

Good luck Momtastic!

Sent DH to store today I desperately wanted pickles so he got them. I have been talking about wanting to get a ClearBlue with week estimator and he originally told me he wasn't buying any more tests (I can't go to our local store, too small of a town and that keep the tests locked up and my students work there - not willing to start that rumor yet!). He came home and handed me a box. :happydance:

I promptly went and tested. I got 2-3 weeks! I'm only 17DPO which I guess is technically 2-3 weeks post O but I really thought I'd still get a 1-2 week.

I suddenly got such a feeling of relief.

See at 19dpo I was still1-2 weeks, i no everyone different but it worries me :(

Anyone know any pregnancy safe anti diarrhoea methods? I'm at the doctors tomorrow so will mention it but it's been like 4 days since I started with it (same time I started prenatal vitamins!! Coincidence?!) I just want it gone :(

I have it too, always had it in early pregnancy. One of he more annoying symptoms! I don't know anything safe to take

I can't carry on with this surely? I've lost 5 lbs in a week ! And no matter what I eat I still have it :/ sorry for the tmi but it's like water! :(

I can't carry on with this surely? I've lost 5 lbs in a week ! And no matter what I eat I still have it :/ sorry for the tmi but it's like water! :(

Probiotics maybe? You can get them in pill form but ask your doctor.. Your good flora could have been wiped away from your intestines and you need to get it back.. Were you recently on antibiotics?

Beta back- confirm pregnancy not sure of numbers yet need to wait for a gp call tomorrow. Having second set today to make sure they are doubling.

Will re take my digital tomorrow

Look into probiotics for the diarrhea. I believe they are safe to take while pregnant. But check with Doctor.

Glong - that's great news! It's possible the reason you still have 1-2 weeks at 19dpo is that you had a late implant so your hcg was still low.

It's now been 1 full week since my 1-2 so doing my digital tomorrow it should say 2-3

Good luck glong! Glad the beta came back positive and FX for your numbers :hugs:

For the meds, this is a list my doctor gave me yesterday. I've been upping my bananas and has helped a lot with the loose stools.

Attachments

• 1462455402185581156988.jpg
    1462455402185581156988.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 9
Glong check what it says here about low cervix.. My hubby checked mine last night as I was too scared and yep it is low, soft and closed...
This makes me feel so much better about it

"What Does Low Soft Closed Cervix Mean
If you find your cervix low and soft, it could mean many different things. The most common explanation is that you are pregnant."
https://www.newkidscenter.com/Low-Soft-Closed-Cervix.html

Beta back- confirm pregnancy not sure of numbers yet need to wait for a gp call tomorrow. Having second set today to make sure they are doubling.

Think of you! I hope your numbers are looking great. I just realized that we both we trying for little one #2 and it took us the same amount of time to catch these little ones. im feeling a bit more hopeful and will only take my last digital next week. I took a frer this morning and my line was very visible.

Not as dark at the control line but it was dark enough where I didn't have to squint to see it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 8

Think of you! I hope your numbers are looking great. I just realized that we both we trying for little one #2 and it took us the same amount of time to catch these little ones. im feeling a bit more hopeful and will only take my last digital next week. I took a frer this morning and my line was very visible.

Not as dark at the control line but it was dark enough where I didn't have to squint to see it.
yay!! What's your due date

My edd is Jan 11th so only 5 days behind yours. :)

My edd is Jan 11th so only 5 days behind yours. :)

I'm 7th so only 4 day :) yay

KK - Thanks for the list! I'm sure many of us will find it helpful! There was a website once that my friend gave me that checked items for you. I can't remember what it was but the doctor she works for always uses it. I'll try to get it again. Also nice progression!!

Glong - I will be thinking about you! I'm sure the days are just dragging right now. Really hope you get that 2-3 tomorrow!

So, pretty sure my breasts are filling out. They feel heavier and are more snug in my bra. I never went back down to my original size from my first pregnancy. Really hope I don't go up another size! They are sensitive as well.

I'm praying I do too !! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->