January/February 2023 new year new babies

Also still no symptoms here at all. Wish they would hit me. Probably regret that when they do but I think symptoms makes you feel more confident that the pregnancy is good.

@Suggerhoney uour lines look fabulous darling try not to panic yourself. I know that’s easier said as I was wreck doing my digi for the 3+ on the screen I was scared it would come up 2-3 again. I’m sure if you did another tomorrow it would be 2-3 then your mind would be eased? X

Thanks love.
I only have the one left so I’m gonna save it for now.
I was a wreck doing it today and shaking like a leaf. I was praying so hard it would of moved to 2-3 but nope.
it does worry me a lot but I think my ICs are a tad darker today so hopefully if I leave it a week or so I will get a 3+ that would be even better than a 2-3.

Pluss I’ll be over 5 weeks

Waiting on results of course they turned the monitor so I couldn't see

Waiting on results of course they turned the monitor so I couldn't see
Oh that makes me upset when they do that. Like you’re already a nervous wreck and them doing that doesn’t help. Well I guess we’re all waiting with you [-o<

Oh ladies I totally forgot to add last night when I wiped after having a pee I had some ewcm with a very light brown tinge. Nothing since. I had some implantation spotting with my youngest at 14dpo even tho I already new I was pregnant from 10dpo:
I also had some Sharp pain around the left ovary and the right but had that on and off since the evening of 8dpo.
I’m hoping is bean getting nice and snug and the brown was a teeny bit of implantation spotting. Hopefully a good sign all is well.

Oh I have a high pain threshold also. I’m not worried about that. I’ve been through so many accidents and surgeries, therapies… hell after my C-section I was up that morning walking cuz I knew I only had me to take care of baby. So I’m no punk in the pain department lol but like you say, which ever is best for me and baby. I’ll be cool with

I hope you didn't take that as me being mean love as I wasn't, writing something and talking face to face is completely different and I just panick that people take what I write to heart and I'm not really like that at all :hugs: your like me tho a tough girl and I love it :) xx

Baby is where it's supposed to be that's all they would tell me. They think I hurt some kind of muscle around there being discharged

Oh thank goodness for that love I was sat on tender hooks for you, so glad baby is where it is :) now just try take easy love xx

I hope you didn't take that as me being mean love as I wasn't, writing something and talking face to face is completely different and I just panick that people take what I write to heart and I'm not really like that at all :hugs: your like me tho a tough girl and I love it :) xx
Oh no lol I didn’t take it any kind of way lol

That’s great news @Ruskiegirl. Did they say how many weeks you are measuring at?

must be so lovely knowing there is a baby in there and in the right Place.
I would say you must be further along because at 4+6 u wouldn’t even see a baby.
I’ve had scans at 5+3 weeks and they saw nothing but a gestation sack.
That would explain why u have such a great line stealer so early too.
Mine looked that on Frer at 5 weeks with my youngest so u may be 5 or over.

glad all is good.

now have to wait for me to have a scan.

im thinking of booking a privet on around 7 weeks and maybe another around 9 to 10weeks.

Only if I get a line stealer like ures which I’m praying so hard I get in a few days.

so happy for you love.

wish I new it my bub is ok and in the right place.
But way to early.
I’m so worried about my tests. Ures are so much darker than mine.
I would love a line stealer like that.
But I’m happy for you tho

This is what I can see in the report after getting home . So it looks like im measuring dead on which is good .They said since it is already tender in there from everything growing whatever I did to the muscle in that area feels alot worse because of the growing
FINDINGS: Mild myometrial heterogeneity. Small cystic spaces with
echogenic
rim likely reflecting an early gestational sac along the right endometrial
stripe near the fundus measures 4.2 mm in diameter This would correspond
to
an EGA of approximately 4W6D +/- 1 week with a true gestational sac. No
fetal pole or yolk sac visualized.

This is what I can see in the report after getting home . So it looks like im measuring dead on which is good .They said since it is already tender in there from everything growing whatever I did to the muscle in that area feels alot worse because of the growing
FINDINGS: Mild myometrial heterogeneity. Small cystic spaces with
echogenic
rim likely reflecting an early gestational sac along the right endometrial
stripe near the fundus measures 4.2 mm in diameter This would correspond
to
an EGA of approximately 4W6D +/- 1 week with a true gestational sac. No
fetal pole or yolk sac visualized.

ah yeah so u probably about right then.
Not gonna lie now worried because u have a complete line stealer and mine on Frer are just about matching and have been for a few days. I remember u also got a line stealer on a IC.
I feel like my lines are definitely too faint still and I’m only 3 or 4 days behind you.

I guess what will be will be and if I’m going to lose there is nothing I can do.
I know every women and pregnancy is different but so hard not to worry.
I know u have had 2 or 3 previous losses so I’m so so happy for you right now.
I’ve had 8 chemicals and a MC at almost 11 weeks so I’m scared this one is not viable. Or is but I’m gonna lose it.
Feel like this is my last chance being 43 in December.
Oh well all I can do is hope and pray all Will be ok.
Hopefully will get a line stealer like yours soon then will book a early scan for 7 weeks or so. Praying so hard for a healthy take home rainbow. I pray that for all of us in Jesus name.

Not gonna lie now worried because u have a complete line stealer and mine on Frer are just about matching and have been for a few days. I remember u also got a line stealer on a IC.
I feel like my lines are definitely too faint still and I’m only 3 or 4 days behind you.

I guess what will be will be and if I’m going to lose there is nothing I can do.
I’ve had 8 chemicals and a MC at almost 11 weeks so I’m scared this one is not viable. Or is but I’m gonna lose it.
Hopefully will get a line stealer like yours soon then will book a early scan for 7 weeks or so. Praying so hard for a healthy take home rainbow. I pray that for all of us in Jesus name.
I wanna shake you and say your lines look good. Like you say every woman AND every pregnancy is different. I’ll just be super positive for you. So after that good shake I’d give you a super big hug. I feel like you need one right now. So virtual hug will have to do:hugs:

I'm rooting for you. I think your lines look great. Most of mine are chemicals except 3 my first one in 2010 it's been so long I forgot how far along I was. I had 2 back to back in Nov 2019 I was 6 weeks or so and Dec 23 2019 was the worst I had a sch which caused a miscarriage around 9 weeks I saw the baby with a heartbeat 2 days before. That was one of the worst experiences of my life the er left me bleeding through my clothes passing tennis ball sized clots In a waiting room they never checked on me I had to ask for pain meds and some pads they wouldn't even go ask maternity if they could give me a pad instead they gave me a damn diaper it was so embarrassing. Since then it's been chemicals I have had 6 as far as I know there could be more I don't know about.

I wanna shake you and say your lines look good. Like you say every woman AND every pregnancy is different. I’ll just be super positive for you. So after that good shake I’d give you a super big hug. I feel like you need one right now. So virtual hug will have to do:hugs:

Awww love I got well emotional reading that, hugging u right back love and thank you so much.

I’m such a worry wart I was born one lol.

being a Christian too I should definitely be more positive.
My DH thinks all will be good with this one. He is normally right so hope he is this time too.

I'm rooting for you. I think your lines look great. Most of mine are chemicals except 3 my first one in 2010 it's been so long I forgot how far along I was. I had 2 back to back in Nov 2019 I was 6 weeks or so and Dec 23 2019 was the worst I had a sch which caused a miscarriage around 9 weeks I saw the baby with a heartbeat 2 days before. That was one of the worst experiences of my life the er left me bleeding through my clothes passing tennis ball sized clots In a waiting room they never checked on me I had to ask for pain meds and some pads they wouldn't even go ask maternity if they could give me a pad instead they gave me a damn diaper it was so embarrassing. Since then it's been chemicals I have had 6 as far as I know there could be more I don't know about.

That’s absolutely awful I’m so sorry love.
I lost my first baby at 10+4 weeks. I had a bleed at 6 weeks and had a scan and see baby and a Hb but I was told threatening MC.
The bleeding stopped but at 10+4 weeks I started TMI gushing bright red blood.
Then huge clots. Was rushed to hospital and they told me I lost the baby but I had to have a operation called a D&C.

I then had a CP in 2006 and another in 2010.

then 2020 I had 4 chemicals in 7 months and possibly a 5th but can’t be 100% sure with that one.

then the chemical in April : but my line were supper supper faint with that one.

It just makes ttc and pregnancy so much more worrying and scary when u have had previous loss or losses.

im so glad all is good love.

I literally pray for everyone right now in this group and the other pregnancy groups:

Heavenly Father please bless this thread with nothing but positivity and healthy take home babies come January/February. Lord Thank you for blessing us with another day and Lord thank you so so much for blessing us all with these little beanies.
May they all thrive and grow strong and healthy. May all our pregnancies go as smoothly as possible, and May it always be good news when it comes to scans etc.
And come Jan/February May we all have healthy take home babies and May they have a long happy life in Jesus name I pray Amen Amen Amen
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->