January/February 2023 new year new babies

Awww love I got well emotional reading that, hugging u right back love and thank you so much.

I’m such a worry wart I was born one lol.

being a Christian too I should definitely be more positive.
My DH thinks all will be good with this one. He is normally right so hope he is this time too.

That’s absolutely awful I’m so sorry love.
I lost my first baby at 10+4 weeks. I had a bleed at 6 weeks and had a scan and see baby and a Hb but I was told threatening MC.
The bleeding stopped but at 10+4 weeks I started TMI gushing bright red blood.
Then huge clots. Was rushed to hospital and they told me I lost the baby but I had to have a operation called a D&C.

I then had a CP in 2006 and another in 2010.

then 2020 I had 4 chemicals in 7 months and possibly a 5th but can’t be 100% sure with that one.

then the chemical in April : but my line were supper supper faint with that one.

It just makes ttc and pregnancy so much more worrying and scary when u have had previous loss or losses.

im so glad all is good love.

I literally pray for everyone right now in this group and the other pregnancy groups:

Heavenly Father please bless this thread with nothing but positivity and healthy take home babies come January/February. Lord Thank you for blessing us with another day and Lord thank you so so much for blessing us all with these little beanies.
May they all thrive and grow strong and healthy. May all our pregnancies go as smoothly as possible, and May it always be good news when it comes to scans etc.
And come Jan/February May we all have healthy take home babies and May they have a long happy life in Jesus name I pray Amen Amen Amen
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
AMEN!!!

Feeling alot better today . Made it to 5 weeks but I still don't feel pregnant and my nausea has been gone for a few days now . I suspect it will come back with a vengeance soon. Still very tired with tender breasts and that is about it

Feeling alot better today . Made it to 5 weeks but I still don't feel pregnant and my nausea has been gone for a few days now . I suspect it will come back with a vengeance soon. Still very tired with tender breasts and that is about it

Happy 5 weeks love :flower: xx

Good to hear. I didn’t have many symptoms at that time either. Just sore boobs and bloating. Honestly at almost 10 weeks I still have the same symptoms but congrats

My nausea has disappeared today too so I’m obviously flapping and wishing it would return :lol:

@cazza22 I hate when they just dissappear and when they do return we want them to go can't win lmao I can't hardly eat anything I've been having little and often but that's it but I've been having hypo after hypo, yesterday I started having a hypo so drank half bottle full fat coke sugars still went down, drank a lucozade and they still went down by this point I was panicking but it eventually went back up xx

@cazza22 I hate when they just dissappear and when they do return we want them to go can't win lmao I can't hardly eat anything I've been having little and often but that's it but I've been having hypo after hypo, yesterday I started having a hypo so drank half bottle full fat coke sugars still went down, drank a lucozade and they still went down by this point I was panicking but it eventually went back up xx
Hope you’re ok babes? At least you’re on the ball with it and know how to get it under control babe. I hope you’re alright x
I’ve ate well today because I’m not sick x I hope my symptoms return soon or I’ll drive myself nuts ](*,)

Please can u take my name down I’m going to miscarry.
My lines today are loads fainter.
And have gotten fainter and fainter as the day has gone on.
I am absolutely in bits and can’t stop sobbing.
My heart hurts so much.
This will be my 9th loss and 2nd loss this year:
I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
I’m to scared to keep trying incase this happens again.

good luck with the rest of your pregnancies.
I’m happy for all of you but absolutely devastated I’m going to lose my baby.
I really feel like this was my last chance and don’t think I will get another.
I’ll be 43 b4 I know it and no my chances then will be very low.

I feel absolutely broken and empty inside:
New the no symptoms wasn’t a good sign. And the 1-2 on a digi not moving to 2-3.

I do wish u all the best with your pregnancies.

AF08EAC7-53BC-4A6F-9A28-6E71BAAD8858.jpeg

Guess will just be wait for the bleeding now.
I will love you forever my little bean. I so wish you was my take home rainbow but it wasn’t meant to be.
:cry:

Please can u take my name down I’m going to miscarry.
My lines today are loads fainter.
And have gotten fainter and fainter as the day has gone on.
I am absolutely in bits and can’t stop sobbing.
My heart hurts so much.
This will be my 9th loss and 2nd loss this year:
I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
I’m to scared to keep trying incase this happens again.

good luck with the rest of your pregnancies.
I’m happy for all of you but absolutely devastated I’m going to lose my baby.
I really feel like this was my last chance and don’t think I will get another.
I’ll be 43 b4 I know it and no my chances then will be very low.

I feel absolutely broken and empty inside:
New the no symptoms wasn’t a good sign. And the 1-2 on a digi not moving to 2-3.

I do wish u all the best with your pregnancies.

View attachment 1109357

Guess will just be wait for the bleeding now.
I will love you forever my little bean. I so wish you was my take home rainbow but it wasn’t meant to be.
:cry:
Oh no hun I was rooting so hard for you . I am so sorry sweetie big :hugs: hope you get your rainbow soon

Oh no hun I was rooting so hard for you . I am so sorry sweetie big :hugs: hope you get your rainbow soon

thanks. im absolutely heart broken and can’t stop crying.

I don’t think I even want to continue trying anymore. I’m too afraid this will happen again.
I’ve never had lines that dark with any of my chemicals.

I don’t even know when I’m going to bleed.

just utterly devastated.
43 in December so can’t see me ever getting my rainbow.

good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

So sorry @Suggerhoney i wish it wasn’t happening like this. I feel gutted for you. I damn near cried. Maybe if you step back and just let it be, maybe it can still happen. Whatever’s meant to be will be. I just feel so bad for you. If you were in Illinois, you could so be a god parent to this kid lol :hugs:

Afm… I’m moody as shit today. I cursed out a couple ppl and just cried because I’m frustrated. I don’t like feeling like this. My nerves are all over the place and idk why.

So sorry @Suggerhoney i wish it wasn’t happening like this. I feel gutted for you. I damn near cried. Maybe if you step back and just let it be, maybe it can still happen. Whatever’s meant to be will be. I just feel so bad for you. If you were in Illinois, you could so be a god parent to this kid lol :hugs:

Afm… I’m moody as shit today. I cursed out a couple ppl and just cried because I’m frustrated. I don’t like feeling like this. My nerves are all over the place and idk why.

I've had one of th days aswell my mood is just everywhere I don't no weather I want to slap oh in the face or gibe him a cuddle (maybe the first one) but its his face I just want to slap him he gets on my nerves lol xx

I've had one of th days aswell my mood is just everywhere I don't no weather I want to slap oh in the face or gibe him a cuddle (maybe the first one) but its his face I just want to slap him he gets on my nerves lol xx
:lol: Hilarious lol don’t hurt nobody lol

Thanks love.
My husband hasn’t even hugged me. I feel so alone and so sad.
He just says it will happen.
But I fear at my age it won’t and if I do fall again I will just lose again and again.

Thanks for being so kind.

im gonna step away from here.
I hopfully one day I will be back telling you all I’m pregnant with my rainbow.
Telling my 9 year old dd was so hard. She was so excited about this pregnancy.
I think this baby is a little girl as well. Had that feeling.

maybe I just can’t carry girls anymore.

or maybe I’m just not meant to have anymore.

I really hope that’s not the case.
I want another baby so badly.
I was so happy and I’m just feeling ripped apart right now.

hopefully I will get my rainbow in the future.
I new my tests should of been darker:
They were line stealer with my son by 15dpo.

I’ve had so many miscarriages but having. Lines that dark I really thought this was my rainbow.

My heart hurts so so bad.

I’m so sorry sugger. I understand what you’re feeling with your husband not hugging and saying it will just happen, the alone feeling is awful. I’m sending you a big soft hug, I hope you’re ok xx

@Suggerhoney with a full house you can feel alone but what your going through now I can only imagine, sometimes I think men don't get how we feel and they say stuff that hurt us but don't mean to, but they don't really show emotion like we do, give your dd a massive hug from me and you also I want to give you tightest hug ever, a rainbow always comes after a storm and yours will be on its way I believe that much love to you xxx

@realbeauty86 I'll try not to lol his face just annoys me most days :rofl: tbf everything annoying me putting the washing out on the line annoyed me earlier xx

I’m so sorry sugger. I understand what you’re feeling with your husband not hugging and saying it will just happen, the alone feeling is awful. I’m sending you a big soft hug, I hope you’re ok xx

Thanks love.
No im not ok.
I’m just so sad and heartbroken. It’s 04:11am and I can’t sleep. I don’t want to eat. I just wanted this baby so badly. I never thought I would be going back to ttc again but it is what it is.
I just wish so badly this wasn’t happening and that my baby was going to be a take home rainbow. I prayed so hard for it too.
This has really knocked my faith and I feel all hope is lost. Even if I do fall again and that’s a big If. I’m gonna be so scared and nervous. Because now I know even lines going darker mean nothing. I will be a nervous wreck and terrified this will happen again.
I had recurring loss in 2020 and now it’s happening again even on the same months.
My lines just never got as dark as they did with this one.
my last chemical in April I bled so heavy I was nearly passing out. I only got vvvv faint lines with that one and by 11dpo they were negative.
so I dread to think how heavy and awful this one will be as I’m further along.

right now I feel like I’m never going to get my rainbow. I just have a horrible feeling this isn’t my last miscarriage and I will have more.
Seems I can get pregnant but it’s the staying pregnant.
it was a fight to get my youngest and now I’m 2 years older so I just feel no hope.
just deep sadness.

Hey all…. Hope all is well. I’m still moody today. I’m not liking this and now I’m wondering why I don’t feel pregnant. Like symptoms are damn near gone. My boobs are still tender and after eating I feel a tinge woozy but that’s not enough. Like I sound crazy, who wants all symptoms just to complain about them later lol. I rather complain tho. Knowing all is well in there ya know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->