January/February 2023 new year new babies

Hey love haven't been on much today been so ill this nausea is kicking mu arse :cry: also don't no if coming down with a cold again but my head feels like it's in a vice and normally for me means :blue: usually pretty good at detecting what people are having so I'll be scrutinising mine when I go by ramzi theory :rofl: I like to scrutinise stuff tests then scans lmao xx
Hope you feel better soon or at least I hope it doesn’t get any worse :flow:

Thank you love :) how you feeling? Xx
Same old same old… same symptoms, no better no worse. I had to snap at hubby today. He thinks I’m supposed to have sex on demand and I’m like dude, I’m not in the mood. I got symptoms and I don’t think he cares. He apologized a few days ago, saying he wasn’t gonna be selfish but he’s still trying to get it every day. Smh. Then he looks like a sad puppy when I say no. So I snapped cuz he isn’t being fair. I told him, I pray I don’t have to go thru this for 7 months and right after baby comes

Evan thoe my chrisps are 10.09.22 I started eating small bits left them after would my stomach be fine after I've started eating my chocolate brownie after same as me 3+ I've been told on the test now clear blue test

Evan thoe my chrisps are 10.09.22 I started eating small bits left them after would my stomach be fine after I've started eating my chocolate brownie after same as me 3+ I've been told on the test now clear blue test
Worried it would make me ill sick

:hi: @Gemma Flight sorry I'm confused :shrug: have you just found out your pregnant? X

@realbeauty86 I don't blame ya snapping I would aswell I snap for a different reason he ain't giving me any, the last time was when we conceived:shrug: :blush: xx

Hey love haven't been on much today been so ill this nausea is kicking mu arse :cry: also don't no if coming down with a cold again but my head feels like it's in a vice and normally for me means :blue: usually pretty good at detecting what people are having so I'll be scrutinising mine when I go by ramzi theory :rofl: I like to scrutinise stuff tests then scans lmao xx
Oooohhhh I’ll defo be coming to you for my nub theory tdog :smug:. I have an overwhelming feeling that I have a girl cooking but I could be completely wrong. I’ve been correct with my other 3 all from my dreams so time will tell x. I really hope your sickness eases up you poor thing!. I didn’t get sick with my 2 boys only my daughter which is another reason why o think I’m team girl because my nausea has been horrible and like you i feel like it’s limiting me doing anything. We would only be loony if we had no symptoms tho wouldn’t we hun so trying to take it as a positive that I feel shit :rofl:

@realbeauty86
My hubby tried the last 3 nights but I’ve not been feeling it AT ALLLL I’m so tired. I am in awe of you actually giving him the nookie while feeling shitty hun.
Ps I’m also on progesterone pessaries morning and night time so that’s sort of my excuse right now :lol:

Oooohhhh I’ll defo be coming to you for my nub theory tdog :smug:. I have an overwhelming feeling that I have a girl cooking but I could be completely wrong. I’ve been correct with my other 3 all from my dreams so time will tell x. I really hope your sickness eases up you poor thing!. I didn’t get sick with my 2 boys only my daughter which is another reason why o think I’m team girl because my nausea has been horrible and like you i feel like it’s limiting me doing anything. We would only be loony if we had no symptoms tho wouldn’t we hun so trying to take it as a positive that I feel shit :rofl:

I only had sickness with my girls aswell but if I tell myself it's a boy then be a massive surprise if girl :rofl: ill be scrutinising everyone's lmao xx

:hi: @Gemma Flight sorry I'm confused :shrug: have you just found out your pregnant? X

@realbeauty86 I don't blame ya snapping I would aswell I snap for a different reason he ain't giving me any, the last time was when we conceived:shrug: :blush: xx
Lol oh well hey snap on lol
It’s crazy because I can tell hormones have changed and when I’m partially in the mood, it is very enjoyable but hell I gotta be in the mood first lol

My mom thinks I’m gonna have a girl also because I didn’t have any symptoms with my son

Lol oh well hey snap on lol
It’s crazy because I can tell hormones have changed and when I’m partially in the mood, it is very enjoyable but hell I gotta be in the mood first lol

See I've been in the mood for a while but more often than not I want to punch his face in (I wouldn't lol) so funny how our hormones work :rofl: xx

Hey ladies how have we been today? Well I now have tooth ache tried to get an emergency appointment but because my face isn't to swollen or I'm not poring with blood I have to crack on :shrug: :cry: xx

Sorry about the tooth ache. I been thru that phase already. Nothing they can do until you have a dr note saying ok. At least that’s how it is here in the states.

I’m sick of the bloating and gas. It’s so horrible. I been bored. So naturally my anxiety is heightened again. I want to get a scan done. I think I will next week. I took my last test lol. It was a rapid first response. Still a dye stealer so that calmed me a lil bit

7CEAE2E0-18A2-4007-9DD7-C531C9154DE1.jpeg

@realbeauty86 look at that beautiful line love a good dye stealer :)

No over here we not aloud to see the docs for tooth ache we have to go to a dentist:shrug: even then some dentists won't see ya :cry: xx

No over here we not aloud to see the docs for tooth ache we have to go to a dentist:shrug: even then some dentists won't see ya :cry: xx
Oh ok same then… yeah, they told me I would have to get a dr or the ongyn to send a note saying I could be seen. I just chatted with the dentist, he told me to get a soft toothbrush, a good mouth wash and make sure I floss, but my gums were sore asf. I didn’t have a tooth ache. I read that further along is better… I didn’t wanna take the chance of having a mc due to scans of my teeth so I just let it go and my gums actually got better within a couple days. I’m hoping yours does also cuz I swear, i hate a tooth ache, it’s up there with labor pains lol 2 things I can’t tolerate lol

tooth ache is that one pain I cannot bare!!! That and earache are the devils work!. So sorry you’re in pain darling :cry:

tooth ache is that one pain I cannot bare!!! That and earache are the devils work!. So sorry you’re in pain darling :cry:

I'd rather go through labour it's awful even my 2.5 year old going mammy poorly :cry: nearly brought me to tears a few times xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->