January & February Beans 2021

I’m glad your family took the news well Lisa, I’m sure your boys will be so excited.

I’m so sorry Stargirl, I hope you have lots of support :hugs:

I’m glad your family took the news well Lisa, I’m sure your boys will be so excited.

I’m so sorry Stargirl, I hope you have lots of support :hugs:
Thankyou so much baby wasn’t planned but was very much wanted we where going to start trying soon anyway but I’m going to have a chat to my partner about trying again soon x

Wishing everyone on here the best in there pregnancy’s xx

Thankyou so much baby wasn’t planned but was very much wanted we where going to start trying soon anyway but I’m going to have a chat to my partner about trying again soon x

Wishing everyone on here the best in there pregnancy’s xx

Aw I hope when you’re ready to TTC you fall pregnant with your rainbow quickly ❤️

Stargirl- I’m so sorry. ::hugs:: I pray that you get your rainbow soon.❤️

@Stargirl1993 I wish you all the best. Loosing a baby is so hard, and nothing can ever change the pain you feel. Grieve however you feel is necessary. So much love your way.

How is everyone doing?

Not much to report on my end, just over 2 weeks until my gender scan which is crazy! We’re ripping our ceilings down in our house so it’s a total mess - and I’m trying to potty train my 2 year old. So it’s been chaotic haha

Sander- Gender in 2 weeks?! That’s exciting! I didn’t know they could do it before 20 weeks. I’m so not ready for potty training, but my 22 month old is pulling off her diaper and wanting to sit on the potty all the time. She doesn’t really know what to do on the potty so she just ends up peeing on the floor. It’s fun times.

Im feeling real hormonal this week. Lol I’ve been snapping at everyone. I kind of like it because I’m a supervisor and usually I just let things go, but lately I’ve just been on people and they don’t know what to do. Nausea is gone, but I think the reflux is gonna stick around for a while. This weeks craving is dairy...milk, cheese, yogurt, cream cheese, and sour cream. I’m holding myself back from eating too much, I don’t want to make things worse with constipation. That was scary over the weekend and I’m still in pain.

Aw sorry you’re still in pain from that Jules! The iron in your prenatal could be making it worse.

Yes! They can do gender at 16 weeks which is awesome. I had it with both of my boys at 16 weeks - it’s an elective scan though, there are places that do it for $50.

The potty training is NO FUN bahaha. We tried around 22 months but my son wasn’t ready at all. Also my younger son was so little still it was really hard to juggle them both. We had 10 pee accidents on the floor today ](*,) He did go in the potty about 5/6 times though so not terrible. Hoping tomorrow is better!

Lol do you know what I was craving last night - chicken skin off a rotisserie chicken :rofl: I kept saying to myself - I’m not even hungry, but I want chicken skin and I have no chicken. I literally googled what I could do as a substitute but we are so low on groceries I had no options haha. Of course this is like 11 at night and all our grocery stores close crazy early because of COVID.

Anyways long story over :haha:

Sander- Good luck! He’ll get it. My oldest would cry anytime I mentioned panties or potty so I let it go. When she turned 3 I had some m&ms and she asked for some. I jokingly said she could if she went potty. She tore off her diaper and that was that. Lol This one pulls off her diaper, sits for 2 seconds, wipes, then goes in the living room and pees on the floor before I can get a diaper back on. She still sleeps in a crib and just started sleeping all night so I feel like trying now would just be bad because she can’t just go when she wants and I don’t want to wake up 100x a night for her to peen on the potty. I’m hoping she’ll hold out for when I’m on maternity leave.

It's been rough here. The last few days the nausea hasn't been too bad in the morning but its HORRID at night. By 7-8 I'm dry heaving constantly and I finally actually vomited for the first two times yesterday. On top of that I had a raging migraine and basically just sat in the dark for most of the day yesterday. The poor kids just wanted to play but I couldn't manage anything.
Bright side is this weekend is going to be fun and the mil is coming over. We also told the boys today and the oldest didnt believe me, he was like nooooo and looked at me all wide eyed like where?! :rofl: then when I was laying down he started touching my fat and was like so theres a baby in there? I was like well that's just my fat but somewhere in there yes theres a baby.
I finished my social psychology class friday and then today marked my halfway period for my child psychology class and I started my educational psychology class today. I cant wait to be done with these classes so I get a tiny break before fall semester starts.
Uhg that was long winded, writing nicely has never been my forte. I do want to start a pregnancy journal soon. I promised myself after our next ultrasound I would. Especially since itll be our last baby

Lisa- My nausea and reflux is worst at night too. I’ve been trying to eat earlier and I take 2 tums right before bed with my prenatal, allergy medicine, and baby aspirin. It helps take the edge off. It must be MIL weekend because mine is coming too. Lol That’s so cute they are excited! Def. make a journal. I suck at keeping it updated, but it’s fun to look back on and just keep track of things.

AFM- My pants are officially getting tight, but I’m not ready for maternity clothes yet. Looks like I’ll be wearing dresses for the next few weeks. Lol One thing I am super thankful for is not being super duper pregnant through the heat of summer. I’ll take this over being 9 months pregnant in August anyway.

@Jules8 I couldn't do my prenatal and stuff at night lol I'd totally forget, plus it makes me nauseous if I dont eat food with it. My pants have been tight but only because I had already gained a quarantine 15 before I got pregnant. Also, I TOTALLY get what you mean about being pregnant in the summer. My oldest is an august baby which was hot as heck in AK and then I had my second end of April which is hot as heck her in Vegas. A nice cool end of January baby sounds amazing! :happydance:

This time last year I was 7 months pregnant with my son - oh my word it was awful :rofl: It was like 40 degrees outside and we don’t have central air, so I had a zillion fans going all the time. It’s much nicer this time around!

So I gave up on the potty training yesterday. DS is back in diapers. I had a break down because he peed all over our fabric couch twice in a row, and this was after 2 full days of constant bringing him to the potty. I cleaned up so much pee off the floor, but I really don’t think he understands the concept so I’m giving up. My emotions were so crazy yesterday - it reminded me of how I felt on BCP. Like way out of control. I couldn’t stop crying.

I never felt overly emotional with my other babies - hoping it was just a one off cause it’s not fun!! And so not like me.

Anyhoo DH helped me feed the kids and put them down for a nap, then I took a 2 hour nap too and everything was better :haha:

Lisa- I take my allergy medicine before bed because it makes me tired and my doctor said to take the baby aspirin at night so I just take my prenatal then too so I don’t forget in the morning. I try to eat a small snack or drink a glass of milk. So far I haven’t had issues. Also, if I’m being honest most of this “baby” weight is actually from all the bread I’ve been eating.

Sander- I had my last daughter on Sept. 1st. 2018 and that was one of our hotter summers. I was miserable so I know how that feels. Funny moment though, I saw 40 degrees and got confused. 40 degrees here is almost freezing. Haha. Don’t stress yourself out about potty training. I worked with 2-3’s for 10 years and most kids were more ready closer to 3 than they were at 2. So many parents stress out if they aren’t potty trained right at 2, it’s not a magic number. The most important part is they just have to be ready. Once they are it’s easy.

Thanks Jules - I’m hoping to get it done before the new baby comes, but I’m getting DH to try next time haha. Maybe in the fall, I dunno. Good to know it’s normal for him to take a bit longer. He just doesn’t seem interested in it at all right now!

Yes I forgot it’s so different in Fahrenheit haha, why can’t we have a universal system?? :haha: 40 degrees C is 104 degrees F. So super hot! :p

I’ve been eating all the bread too :-=

Sander- They just have to make everything difficult. lol I noticed some places write the dates different, like the month and day are switched. That confuses me too sometimes. And centimeters vs inches. Hot is hot though! lol I have no AC in my car right now and I drive a bit for work. I was sweating from every single part of my body today. We took it in and no one has the part so we have to wait til next week because the weekend is a holiday.

I feel pretty good today. I didn’t want to eat much, but I think that was heat related. It’s so muggy and hot! I love and hate it at the same time. I just want a nice cool pool or the beach, but nooooo stupid covid is rampaging here again. Everything is open, but I’m not chancing anything. We’re still not going out and about like a lot of people are. My MIL is coming for the weekend, but she’s safe as she doesn’t leave the house at all. She comes to out house for the weekend once or twice a month and that’s it. We’re going to cook some stuff up on the grill and set off some store fireworks for the 4th of July.

Sounds like a fun weekend Jules!

We are having a relaxed weekend at home here. Going to BBQ some sausages for dinner - I bought lots of nice fruits and veggies yesterday so I want to make a salad with strawberries and walnuts tonight :) We usually make really boring salads so this is actually exciting :rofl:

That’s a bummer things are ramping back up where you are Jules. What state are you guys in? I’m amazed how bad it got in the US. It never really got bad here in Canada, and we’re in Ontario which was hit 2nd worst in the country. I think now we’re averaging around 150ish new cases/day for the province. In my area we only have 5 active cases and haven’t had new ones for close to a week. We’re not a teeny tiny town either. Hoping it continues to calm down as I’ve heard Ontario is set to move to ‘Stage 3’ reopening which is opening basically everything. I just bought a cloth mask because I need it for my midwife appointments and our gender scan coming up.

Sander- I live in Pennsylvania. I live in Lancaster which has a high number of Amish and old people, they’ve been hot the worst. I think I saw that 91% of all cases are nursing homes and they aren’t allowing them to have visitors or leave their rooms...it’s heartbreaking that some people are living the end of their life alone in a small room. People here just hate following rules here too. Parties, people refusing to wear masks, protests, bars open, beaches open, etc. I’m more than ok staying in my bubble for a while. I go to work and home for the most part. My husband works at Target and has been stressed because it’s been crazy busy and people just refuse to wear masks even though it’s a law. It’s so crazy!

Anyway, it’s so hot today and it’s making me nauseous. I’m already ready for fall! Haha.

That is so sad Jules. We have a friend whose husband just died in a nursing home - he didn’t have COVID, he was just old; but it was so sad because he didn’t get to see his wife for the 3 months before he died. She’s so heartbroken, she used to go every day to feed him lunch and spend time with him before the lockdown.

I don’t really understand why people won’t wear masks when it’s the law? Like here we aren’t required to and I’d say maybe 30% of people wear one, but if they made it a law or if certain stores required it I would wear one. Like regardless of your personal thoughts on it, it’s such a small thing so why not just do it? The only reason I don’t wear one now is because I don’t have one and I haven’t seen them in stock in stores for ages :haha: I had to buy it online from a friend who hand stitches them.

Yes the heat was so bad here today too! Took the kids for a walk and got a smoothie.

How’s everyone else doing? Has anyone heard from Lerp? Hoping she’s doing ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->