January & February Beans 2021

There scanning me in a weeks time to see if there’s a pregnancy visible or wether I’ve definitely lost baby I hate waiting but praying for a miracle. I can’t stop thinking about it. I’ve not had any vaginal bleeding at all so I guess that’s a good sign x

No vaginal bleeding sounds like a good sign Stargirl!

Lerp bleeding is scary but it can be normal, I had bleeding with this baby and my first. What kind of bleeding is it? Red/heavy?

Got discharged I have a scan on the 1st July.
Diagnoses ruptured corpus luteum cyst during pregnancy.
Pregnancy is currently of a unknown location there hoping to be able to find it on ultrasound when I go for my appointment if not will need investigation.

E3CB87B5-0A45-4F10-8C7F-799342F523C8.jpeg

No vaginal bleeding sounds like a good sign Stargirl!

Lerp bleeding is scary but it can be normal, I had bleeding with this baby and my first. What kind of bleeding is it? Red/heavy?

It is red and I wouldn’t say heavy but not light either. Had a chat with the early pregnancy team and she said to just keep an eye. If the pain gets worse or the bleeding gets heavier then to call back. Pain is just a dull ache now but constant. Just hoping this bleeding stops!

It is red and I wouldn’t say heavy but not light either. Had a chat with the early pregnancy team and she said to just keep an eye. If the pain gets worse or the bleeding gets heavier then to call back. Pain is just a dull ache now but constant. Just hoping this bleeding stops!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you ❤️ Always so scary first trimester xx

Lerp I had a big red bleed around 8 weeks with this baby - it was red and there was a bunch in the toilet. It really freaked me out but it was a SCH (tech called it an implantation bleed) that was bleeding. The baby was unaffected.

Is it coming out when you’re sitting around or only when you use the bathroom? Like do you need a pad or is it less than that? Hoping everything is ok, bleeding is so scary especially in your first pregnancy :hugs:

Stargirl glad you get to go home. Hope you can relax this weekend and you get some answers at your scan on Wednesday

I just wiped and there was the tiniest bit of red blood. Uhg. I know it's probably nothing and DH and I bd for the first time in a while last night but this is about the same time as last when I found out I had the mmc. I know I need to not be negative but it's hard not to be.

Sorry Lisa, it’s so nerve wracking. How far along are you now? Wondering if you could use a Doppler yet. I really rely on mine

8w2d now. I haven't been able to hear anything on doppler till 10w in the past. And dont really want to try and stress myself out even more if I cant find it. It was only once so I'm trying to be positive. And it really was the smallest amount

I’m sure it’s just fine Lisa. Especially since you recently DTD!

How are you Lerp?

2nd tri for me today! I’ve always counted it from 13 weeks. So crazy it’s just flying by

Congratulations on second trimester! How are you feeling?

I’m doing good thanks! Hitting the sweet spot lol, I figure I have about 17 weeks of feeling good before getting big and uncomfortable :rofl:

Hey ladies!

So I've been bleeding quite fresh blood the past two days - there have been a few teeny tiny clots in it. The cramps haven't been too painful but noticeable. Today I've hardly had any cramping and the bleeding has slowed down so not sure what to make of it!
Called the early pregnancy unit and she said to keep an eye and if its gets heavier or more painful and to call again and then to take a pregnancy test in about a week.

I don't really know how to feel right now! Just trying to carry on as normal and not really think too much!

Hugs Lerp, hope everything is ok. It’s good you’re not having really painful cramping. Hope you’re able to relax this weekend, maybe you can get a scan in a week or two to see what’s happening

Hugs Lerp, hope everything is ok. It’s good you’re not having really painful cramping. Hope you’re able to relax this weekend, maybe you can get a scan in a week or two to see what’s happening
Just went for a wee and literally no blood so hoping its a good sign! This week could not go fast enough!!

Hope everyone’s doing well..
so today I went to get 2 fans struggleing in this heat.. I was walking down the isle in b&m and I cannot explain it the overwhelming smell of food!! so I’m hoping it’s a good sign! Really hoping to see baby on the scan on Wednesday! My wonds are still abit sore but there not as big as I first thought x most of my close family know about my pregnancy now as I went in hospital they would have wondered why I wasn’t awnsering x all there support has been amazing x

Stargirl- I’m praying hard that it was all unrelated to the pregnancy and things go well at the scan. I’m glad you seem to be healing ok, I know that must have been a painful ordeal.

Leto-Sending prayers to you too! The beginning of pregnancy can be a tough time. It’s so hard when you don’t have a clue what’s going on in there.

Sanders- Woohoo for 2nd trimester! I can’t wait to get to the sweet spot! Lol

Lisa- My nurse made a point to mention that a bit of light spotting may happen after dtd. I had a little spot too. Things are just more sensitive and get irritated down there during pregnancy.

Not much new going on here on my end. No nausea, but I have bad reflux all day. I haven’t wanted to eat much because of it. Tums helps a little. My friend at work is convinced I’m having a boy because she had bad reflux with her 3 boys, but not her girls. I had reflux with my first so it’s up in the air! Anyone getting the early gender blood test? Anyone not finding out at all? They offer the blood test at my OB, but I may just wait til my anatomy scan. It’s so hard to wait!

Lisa- My nurse made a point to mention that a bit of light spotting may happen after dtd. I had a little spot too. Things are just more sensitive and get irritated down there during pregnancy.

Not much new going on here on my end. No nausea, but I have bad reflux all day. I haven’t wanted to eat much because of it. Tums helps a little. My friend at work is convinced I’m having a boy because she had bad reflux with her 3 boys, but not her girls. I had reflux with my first so it’s up in the air! Anyone getting the early gender blood test? Anyone not finding out at all? They offer the blood test at my OB, but I may just wait til my anatomy scan. It’s so hard to wait!

It was only that one time so I'm trying to be positive. Today's the first day I haven't been nauseous all day though which I want to take as good but is also a little worrying.

I'm deffinately finding out as soon as possible lol, my ob said I could do the gender blood test but I like to see an ultrasound and find out. I'm praying it's a girl lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->