January & February Beans 2021

That sounds delicious! I honestly have no clue. It’s my first appointment with maternal fetal and I switched practices so I’m a little nervous. No one has mentioned the first trimester screening so I’m confused, but I’ll ask if they don’t do it today.

I had my scan today. Baby looks good! ❤️ Here’s a side face profile picture and a 3D picture of the back. Baby kept turning their back to us. Lol

D9C7D4F6-6BF4-4036-B0C0-764C1FCF840A.jpeg 9B63795F-B33B-49B7-B245-B7AD3FC977DC.jpeg

Aw congrats Jules, so crazy how big they grow in just a few weeks!! Looks girl to me 8-[ But it’s just a guess lol. I was pretty sure my oldest had a girl head too :rofl:

Sander- I’m getting girl vibe too, but time will tell. They did the genetic bloodwork and of course they picked the one without gender, I was so excited when they said I was getting the chromosome bloodwork. My gender scan isn’t til August 23rd. That’s so far awayyyy! Lol

Jules if yours isn't until august 23rd then mine probably wont be until after that!!! I dont know if I can wait that long. I have got to be the most impatient person ever :rofl:

I've never understood nub or skull or any of that so I wish I could give you a guess based on that. I'm really curious if they'll do the gender bloodwork at my appointment. :shrug: you're making me excited for my 12w and it's still two more weeks away lol

Ooh that’s so disappointing Jules!! I didn’t even know they had different types of bloodwork, like I thought all the genetic testing bloodwork included gender just as a byproduct of the test. August 23rd seems really far but I’m sure it will come up quickly!

Has anyone been taking bump pictures? I’m so bad for it, but I finally took one the other day at about 14.5 weeks. I feel gigantic. I compared it with my other babies and I wasn’t this size until like 26 weeks with them :shock: I didn’t get a chance to lose much of the baby weight from #2 since I was pregnant again 5 months later, so I started 15lbs heavier than I did with my 2nd baby (and he was my first section, which gave me a flap ](*,)). Ugh, I dunno lol. I’m just trying to remember that I basically have no abdominal muscles left after 3 babies in 2 years, and that once this one pops out I’ll actually have time to let my body heal and go back to normal.

Anyhoo, I’m making it a goal to take more pictures because I’m sure I’ll miss it all when the pregnancy part of my life is over.

Oh and I put a sticker on my face because I wasn’t wearing makeup and looked super tired :haha:

4F9B6C07-CA77-4B80-A565-781B5BF3C5B7.jpeg

No lol I have nooooo bump yet. Though I dont typically get one until about 15 weeks. I can barely see something coming up above my pubic bone, but to be fair I've also lost over 10lbs since I got pregnant... I get the feeling I'll be large this time around and I already know this will be the pregnancy that gives me stretch marks :rofl:

Lisa- I stink at all the theories and whatnot too. It’s fun to guess, but I want to know. I’m impatient too! Lol I didn’t get the bloodwork with my second...I think. I’m not 100% sure. This test is for Down syndrome and trisomy. Apparently they do it because it can give insight on pre-eclampsia.
Sander- You look cute! I’m def. showing faster than my first two, though still in my regular pants. I was in maternity pants by now with me 2 previous so I’m confused. Lol Don’t worry about looking like a mom. Nobody looks put together all the time, heck I’m lucky if it’s half the time. My current look is a mom bun with a scrunchie and comfy dresses or jean shirt with a t-shirt. I’ve embraced it! I figure one day I’ll be doing my hair and makeup alone thinking about how much I miss all those little people coming in to bother me every 2 seconds and never fully being able to get ready.

Sander, what jules said lmao I put mascara on the other day and was like woah what are those shadows I keep seeing, forgetting I had any kind of makeup on because it's been so long. Honestly my hair is in a bun basically 24/7 and I rarely wear makeup. Lol just gotta embrace the mom life.

Hey ladies! Dr visit went okay. Nothing to exciting except a pelvic exam and some blood work. I go for my first scan on the 21st! I will be 9w6d.

I did the sneak peek gender test and got my results today... boy! I am not shocked by any means lol My daughter was a fluke as it seems my husband's family only makes boys.

I am with you guys.. no make up for me. Too much work!

I will update with scan pics. Hope everyone is well :)

RN mama- I’m glad your appointment went well. Congrats on your boy! Where did you do the gender test? I’m being so impatient. Lol

Jules8- I ordered it from sneakpeek.com!

It was super easy to use and results were back quick :)

Congratulations @RNMama23 that's exciting! I want to know already lol I'm feeling soooo impatient.

You should do the SneakPeek test too Lisa - we can have our own accuracy poll going :rofl:

I already have a feeling itd say boy, not to mention I cant prick myself. Like literally cant. Lmao I'm terrified of it, I can prick other people but cant do it to myself. I'm a wimp I know :rofl:

Oh my word that was the worst part. It took me a solid 15 minutes to actually do it - and I’ve birthed 2 children :rofl:

I hate getting my finger pricked! The lancets with the kit were no joke either. My finger bruised lol I would take getting actual labs drawn any day over that, but I am hoping it was worth it and the results were accurate!

I feel like the last week has just DRAGGED by. I cant wait until next week for my 12w appointment.

We were told to pick what we wanted to do for school with the kids this year and I chose 2 days at school and the rest online instead of just fully online but now I'm all worried I made the I choice and I'm wondering if I go into the school if I can just have them switched to fully online... Uhg. The whole situation is just soooo beyond stressful. I feel like I'm stuck between two impossible choices.

Hows everyone else feeling? Sorry for the mini rant there!

Lisa- Emma’s in preschool and I’m still on the fence. She asked if she would have to wear a mask all day and cried when I said she would. Plus they have to take their temps before going in, it just seems so clinical and feels wrong. Sigh.

I did get my genetic bloodwork back today and they said all looks normal, which is fantastic news! No gender added..sigh. Part of me was hoping the assistant lady was wrong, lol I guess we’ll find out on August 24th. My reflux/heartburn has been terrible the past few days. I haven’t wanted to eat or anything. It’s not nausea, but I have that acidic taste in my throat all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->