January & February Beans 2021

Hey guys!

Hows everyone doing? It's been so quiet in here lately.

Thanks for your kind words guys :)

Lisa I’m doing good! Spent some time my aunt and uncle this weekend. It’s always fun but crazy because their place isn’t baby proofed so I end up chasing my 2 year old around praying he doesn’t break anything expensive, lol. In the meantime we’re still trying to finish this ceiling in our house. It’s extremely slow going. I haven’t had lights in the living room for over a month ](*,)

Not much to report on the baby. Everything seems to be going ok :)

How’s everyone else?

Sander- My dad has been fixing up his house since I was born(32 years ago) and still isn’t finished so I can sympathize. You don’t realize how much you use certain things til it’s out of service for a bit. Hopefully you have some sunlight that comes in.

Not much news here. I have a normal check up tomorrow. Other than that... It’s hot! We are in a heat wave so we can’t be outside much. We set up the baby pool so they could get out for a little and the girls were done in like 10 minutes. So they hung out inside tearing the house apart and snacked all day. Lol

Hey everyone! I've haven't been active till now because about 10 days ago the nausea hit me really hard and I was honestly too sick to do anything. I was started on medication and it has helped a little bit (I can at least eat some things now) but the nausea is still there and I frankly feel awful most of the day. The hardest part is that it doesn't come and go... It's a constant 24-hour feeling of being just a step from hurling with this ever present bitter taste in my mouth. What I wouldn't do for even a couple of hours of respite! But at this point, I'm just counting the days until the 1st trimester is over and I can get some relief. Lol, with my last pregnancy I wasn't this miserable even on my last week!

But wow! I see people are getting gender reveals already! I'm so jealous! We'll probably have to wait until the amniocentesis in late September to know for sure... I'm not sure what I would prefer. We already have a very affectionate and very rambunctious little boy. So on one hand a baby girl would mean another girl in the house to do girly stuff later on. But on the other hand, the girl aspect kinda scares me. I've got the boy stuff down, I've mastered this... I don't want to start all over again with a different gender, lol.

Quantea- I’m sorry nausea has hit you so hard. Hopefully your hitting the peak and it will start to subside soon.

My appointment went well this morning. They mentioned my weight gain, which, I already knew. I had the same thing happen with previous pregnancies. I also eat way too many sandwiches. I’ve been better lately, but it is what it is. She told me to take some Pepcid and eat more veggies...less bread.lol Also, my genetic bloodwork came back already!!!!! She said this is the fastest she’s ever seen and got like 20 back today. I’m trying to get all my work done so I can work on the surprise for Michael and the girls. I’ll let you know how it goes later!

Oooh I cant wait to find out jules! That's exciting.

Quantea - I totally understand the nausea. I actually begged for the better part of a month saying I'd trade vomiting once or twice a day for the constant nausea. Hopefully it eases up for you soon!

Sander I totally get changing kids around a place that isn't baby proofed. On one hand you want to enjoy being with the people you're with and on the other your just like pleaseee dont get into all their stuff. Hopefully you guys can finish the ceiling soon. Funny story when I moved to vegas I realized that many of the cheaper apartments dont have living room lights and you're supposed to have freestanding lights. (Of course I didnt realize that until after we moved in because I didn't think I had to LOOK for a light!)

Yes Lisa so true! This is our first owned home, we rented for the first 4 years of being married and never once did one of our apartments have living room lights. We had one of those trusty cheap ikea floor lamps that are like crumply paper around a metal tube frame that was our primary source of evening light for yeeeears haha. Love having real living room lights, so I extra miss them now :haha:

Hahaha I know what you mean sander! When we moved into our current place (rental) we finally got a place with ceiling lights and fans. I cant imagine not having them again lol!

Congratulations jules!!! That's so exciting. How'd the girls react?

You guys!!! I got my acceptance letter to the nursing program today along with a diaper I bought just incase I did get accepted. Look at how cute! I think I'm in shock. I expected to cry when I got my letter but instead I just feel relieved.

20200720_152952.jpg

Wow congrats Jules! Your first boy!!

And congrats to you too Lisa, that is an awesome achievement! What a cute diaper too :p

Oh congratulations Lisa! And Jules, a boy, yay! I'm guessing your girls will love having a baby brother!

Well ladies... I had my first scan :) TWINS!! I am absolutely shocked. This will be quite the adventure, but no turning back now! Heart rates were 175 and 178. Baby A measured 10w1d and baby B measured 10w0d.

20200721_110443.jpg

Oh my gosh RN that’s so exciting!!!! Wow you’re gonna be a mama of 4! Congrats!! I put a little yellow stork beside your blue one - SneakPeek can only tell you that one of them is a boy right? I think girl result would have meant 2 girls, but boy result could be one of each? Or did the tech tell you if they’re identical?

Oh my goodness RN that's so exciting!!! Do twins run in your family?

Thanks sander & quantea!

Congrats RN mama! How exciting!

We’re all excited! Emma said she’s bummed we can’t use the name princess though. Lol

Sander- Yes the boy result just indicates that one baby is a boy. Both their heart rates were high.. I have heard that means girl, but we will see. Having had had a boy before I am curious if the test was accurate. They are not identical. I did ask that.

Lisa- No twins on my side! My husband's Dad was a twin but since they are fraternal I ovulated 2 eggs... so it is all on me lol

Jules- Thanks! Congrats on your little guy :)

Here are a couple more pictures!

20200721_212615.jpg 20200721_212555.jpg

Beautiful pics RN! Both my first baby and this baby had high heart rates (168 and 170) and were boys :p

I was supposed to have my first in person midwife appointment today but my midwife had someone go into labour. So I’m rescheduled for next week - it’s so weird to me that I haven’t physically seen anyone for this pregnancy yet! (Aside from ultrasounds). I’m going to be 17 weeks on Friday! With my first I had already had probably 3 or 4 appointments at this point. It’s all so weird.

RN- Love those pictures! I bet they are excited! My girls had higher heart rates 170-180 and this one has been a little lower so it was accurate for me. Nothing is ever 100% accurate til you actually see the sex organs though. Lol

sander- That’s odd, though, at least you’ve had ultrasounds. Wow! Almost 17 weeks already?! Are you feeling regular movements?

Anyone else’s regular clothes fitting tight? My body is getting round earlier this time around. I still have to dig deep in the closet to find my old maternity clothes so I’ve been wearing dresses and the one pair of shorts that still fit. I broke down today and got some maternity underwear for under my dresses. I have a pouch after losing weight/babies and my regular underwear are starting to slip under it. These things are amazing for under my dresses! Never thought I’d be happy with maternity underwear, but here I am.:haha: I got them at Walmart in case anyone has the same issue or just wants belly support under a dress. They are light and not super tight.

1A51D2BA-E926-4B67-A5F7-257013F7ABB6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->