January & February Beans 2021

Thats awesome jules, I'm glad he got to go and you guys got some time alone!

Had my anatomy scan today, baby is all healthy :) So glad!!

5A346ABC-931C-49C4-A4BA-C572780F6BBA.jpeg

Hey everyone! Sorry have been MIA... Life is busy and I find myself falling behind on the thread lol Would anyone be interested in a FB group? I feel like I could better keep up there.

I am so glad to see everyone is doing well! Lots of cute baby scans :)

I had 2 episodes of bleeding around 13 weeks which was very scary, but both babies look good! Gender scan today showed boy/girl twins so I am over the moon excited.

I will try my best to post replies! Here a couple more recent pictures of the twins and my kids when they found out that they were getting a baby brother and baby sister.

20200822_135013.jpg 20200827_180708.jpg 20200827_180631.jpg

How exciting RN! That was my guess on the genders :p How awesome to get one of each

Sander- So happy baby is healthy and great scan pic!

RN- Congratulations! I’m glad things are going well. :)

Congratulations sander and rnmama!!!

I had a feeling they were b/g based on your scan pictures!
Im not on Facebook very often so I dont think I'd be as active there, sorry!

Uhg you guys make me want my next scan now. Lol I dont wanna wait another two weeks!! His little kicks are becoming much more noticeable. Its weird because I felt a bigger one on Tuesday and then last night he was just kicking away while I was trying to get to bed. Then today I've been feeling little ones here and there.

How was everyone’s weekends? We visited my aunt and uncle, the kids have fun there because they have a huge property with a trampoline etc.

I’ve been reading a ton - anyone else big into books? I read 17 books this month which is a new record for me :rofl:

Couple pictures of my boys just cause!

C3D6347C-D2FD-4764-BB68-0E31EC7235C5.jpeg B9E5F09B-E816-416E-8D2A-A2627B466922.jpeg

They are so dang adorable!!! The girls and I stayed the night at my moms in Delaware. My brothers birthday was yesterday and Luella’s is on Tuesday so she got a cake then we sang to them. We aren’t doing a party for her so it was nice that we still got to do a little family thing. I can’t believe she’s going to be 2! We hung out there for a little today, came home, and relaxed. I used to read books all the time, but I just haven’t had the time lately. I’m one of them people that once I start I can’t stop so I keep waiting til I have more time to actually ready a whole book...it might be a while. Lol

Not much on the pregnancy front. My little guy is moving around and I feel good for the most part,just tired and hormonal sometimes. I’ve been watching way too many birth videos. Lol It’s caused some weird dreams. It’s probably the hormones, but watching them makes me remember what it was like to have my girls and so excited to meet this one at the same time.

I don’t have many pics from the weekend, but here’s Luella when we were singing and them snuggling this morning.

DAA5FF3B-0E98-4CC1-9606-C891E0608C0D.jpeg 61242166-188A-44EE-AAEE-6D8C54F40FF9.jpeg

Awww! I wish we did something fun this weekend. I had wanted to do water balloons but it was 107 and I REALLY was not in the mood to deal with that high of temperatures lol. So fingers crossed next weekend is 100 or under :haha:

I read Sander however, it's all school books right now. Im actually really enjoying them all so far and they don't feel as tedious as prior semesters.

Jules, I'm glad you got to have a little birthday for Luella. It goes by so fast doesn't it? Chance lost a tooth on Friday night and I totally forgot about it and the next morning when I said he must have went to bed too late he was like OHHHH I GET IT YOUR THE TOOTHFAIRY! Of course I suck at secrets so I laughed and nodded but told him to be quiet so his brother wouldn't know. :shhh:

In other news holy guac baby was going crazy tonight after dinner. I went and laid down and i could feel his kicks with my hand. He did it strong enough like 10 times that I felt it. However I'm sure that since I can also feel him from the inside thats why I could feel with my hand. I dont remember if I felt kicks this strong at this point with either of the other boys but man in the last week this little one has really upped his game!

Now I'm doing a face mask and getting ready for bed. I promised myself I would try to do more self care stuff lately so I thought I'd start with this.

Hey everyone! Sorry have been MIA... Life is busy and I find myself falling behind on the thread lol Would anyone be interested in a FB group? I feel like I could better keep up there.

I am so glad to see everyone is doing well! Lots of cute baby scans :)

I had 2 episodes of bleeding around 13 weeks which was very scary, but both babies look good! Gender scan today showed boy/girl twins so I am over the moon excited.

I will try my best to post replies! Here a couple more recent pictures of the twins and my kids when they found out that they were getting a baby brother and baby sister.

View attachment 1086796 View attachment 1086797 View attachment 1086798
I've mentioned before I'd find a FB group wayyy easier :haha: So I'd definitely be interested.

Jules your girls are adorable!

What are you taking for school Lisa?

I’d be up for a FB group too.

Not much to report here, everything’s going well! Bought a 3rd car seat because my 2nd grew out of his infant one - we bought one that will fit 3 across so we can try and cram all the kids into our sedan, lol. Feeling like time is flying by! Can’t believe it’s September already

Sander I'm taking Pathophysiology, Biostatistics, Nutrition, Cultural diversity, and professional role development this semester.

Let me know if someone makes a fb group!

I wish I had bought something. Lol to be fair though. We don't need much this go around. We don't need any clothes or a highchair or really even a carseat. I will need one for my car but to be honest I have NO idea how the hell I am going to fit another one in here. My corolla has like a half seat in the middle. So idk if it would even be safe to have one back there. Hubby truck may just have to be the family vehicle lol

I don’t mind a fb group...though it doesn’t matter either way to me.

We’ll have to figure out the car seat puzzle at some point. Target is doing the trade in where they give you a 20% off coupon plus we get an employee discount so we may get a new car seat or depending on finances we may just get a stroller/car seat set. I sold our nice stroller and as much as I do use the carrier, they’re nice for outings. The only other big thing we need is the pack and play. Ours is broken and I like using it next to the bed for the first few months. Co-sleeping doesn’t work for us, but I still like them close so I can just reach in and grab them when they wake up hungry.

Hey guys! Had my 20w scan today and were officially a boy! :blue::blue::blue: Lol eternal boy mom over here. My hands hurt from an ikea project so ill update more tomorrow.

Resized_20200910_132508001.jpeg

Aw congrats Lisa! We are boy moms together :p I can’t remember, have you picked out a name? He is for sure going to steal your hearts!

@Sander yeah we have a name that we're pretty confident about but we don't tell people until after baby is born. We don't have a middle name picked out yet though. We keep getting stuck on that part.

Okay, a little more about the scan. Hubby was able to come and it was great, we joked about his big head and how it was like hubbys and he said well he's got your big feet. I forget how great it is to have him there. They said baby is looking good nothing to be worried about scan wise. However he is measuring just over a week ahead so either hes going to be a large baby or hell slow down a little. But as of right now hes in the 85th percentile and looking like he'll be a 9 pounder if he keeps up this way. Ds1 was only 8lb3oz and ds2 was only 6lb4oz so its a little worrisome. However my placenta has moved since the last scan and were no longer calling it previa but low laying. Which is great news in my opinion. Shes having me do my glucose test at 24w... which I always thought they did at 28w so I wonder if my being "overweight" over 25 and him measuring big is why she wants to do it a little early... I dont know, it worries me though. Other than that I am just SO happy we have a healthy little bean growing in there and hes looking great. I knew I was feeling bigger this time though and thats because instead of measuring behind like collin always did hes measuring ahead :rofl:

That’s awesome news Lisa! I’m sure you’ve heard this before but those growth scans aren’t super accurate, so I would try not to worry too much. Did you have GD before? I hate that test haha

V day for me today! Can’t believe it’s going by so fast. I took my older son to the zoo this morning and had to take a break while hiking around - I’m like why am I so tired? Oh yeah, 6 months pregnant :rofl: It’s so weird having the 2 little guys I barely notice the pregnancy half the time until I realize I can’t keep up my normal pace haha

@Sander happy v day!!! Thats so exciting. Honestly my favorite day of the pregnancy lol. Also no I havent had gd before. I know scans aren't the most accurate but going from having a kid who was on target every scan to one who was always behind and they both were what they were estimated I tend to have decent faith in them. :dohh:

Sander- Woohoo for v-day! It’s crazy how fast time is going now.

Lisa- My mom doctor said I would have to do it at 21 weeks and 28 because of my BMI then never mentioned it again. I’ll be 25 weeks when I see them next so I guess they changed their mind. I failed it the first time with both girls then passed the 3 hour one so I’m glad I don’t have to do that twice. It’s so crazy how different pregnancies are, even when it’s the same gender. I’ve measured differently with all 3. My first was 8pds 2oz at 39+6 and my second was 5pds 12oz when she was born at 36 weeks. This time he’s keen measuring ahead. My husband and I are both on the shorter side, but both of our dads are 6’3. We always joked that one of the girls would be super tall(both are not.lol) so I’m wondering if he will be taller.

afm- I feel good, just tired. I’ve been feeling him a lot and he’s stronger. I’ve had a few kicks where my belly pops. I took a video, but it’s harder to see on there than in real life. I’m happy because with my placenta being in the front I hadn’t been feeling much at all. He likes the top left side of my stomach the most. Lol I feel good overall, just tired. I’m ok if things slow down just a little before I get too uncomfortable. I haven’t gotten anything done like I had hoped. I have a regular OB appt on Monday and my mom ultrasound on Oct. 5th. My appointments will pick up at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->