January & February Beans 2021

Lol Lisa I do that all the time too - I never have enough pee for my appointments haha. Sorry you didn’t get a scan, that’s a bummer! Yay for good genetic testing though \\:D/

We’re still working on the car thing haha. Luckily we never go anywhere right now, but obviously eventually we will need to take all 3 kids out together :shock: And yes!! Renovations seem easy at first until your house is in shambles, lol. When we’re closer to being done I’ll have to post some before and after pictures for you guys, it does make the house seem a lot bigger.

Guys I was supposed to drop off a urine sample for a standard test like weeks ago and I haven’t done it yet :-# I’m terrible at remembering to do stuff like this!

Not sure if we have any lurkers in the group that joined earlier, but as we all progress I’m wondering if anyone has any updates for the front page re: gender, dates etc :)

Hey guys, just got back from camping. It was a long fun weekend. We finally did the whole social media announcement thing. It feels kind of weird. I was almost enjoying it not being a big thing that everyone knew about.

I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight. My sil drove me nuts. Everything had to be her way and it was all about doing what she wanted. I didnt even get to do my big hike like I wanted, she stayed 24 hours and then last night decided to drive back because she just couldn't handle sleeping in a tent more than one night. Also, she was supposed to take pictures for us but of course she didn't. She also asked us to pay for her spot the night before so she was guaranteed a spot and said she'd give me cash when she got there and then she never did. It's not the money I'm annoyed by though its the concept. I just kind of feel like it would have been nicer if they just chose not to come with.

Thanks for listening to my rant lol

Sander, I get it my brain is always everywhere. I totally forgot to do something before we left and now I have to do it today but all I want to do is take a nap. :haha:

Sanders: big time lurker over here (I do much better in FB groups)...I read every post but find the forum set up difficult!

I did Sneak Peek and found out we are having a girl. I had an ultrasound last week which confirmed!

AC974CFB-B778-4B58-BC5B-749042CDA135.jpeg 178EB43F-D63B-486A-9224-7D4600966513.jpeg

Congrats Jackson!! So cute!

Of course Blue, I added you to the front page :) Congrats! My birthday is Feb 15 :)

Congratulations Jackson and blue! Don’t be strangers. :)

I had my 18 week appointment. Everything was good...baby’s hr was 145 and I’m measuring 20 weeks per the belly measure.

You guys I feel like a bad mom right now :sad2: I was drinking this Japanese soda and then when I finished it I went to see if it could be recycled and it had the attached picture... which is already scary enough. Then I realized it's just BPA which I didn't think could be that bad and then Google basically scared me. Now I just feel guilty.:cry: I know it could be worse but I try so hard to be careful about what I do while pregnant.

20200819_141201.jpg

Aw Lisa you’re probably just fine!! I’m sure if you knocked them back like 3 times a week it would be bad, but just once, your babe is not likely to be affected. What a weird thing though?? I’ve never heard of them having BPA in a soda.

One more week till my anatomy scan, can’t wait to get it done. Can’t believe it’s the last big milestone before baby comes! Also how are we more than halfway through August already!!

Lisa- I’m sure it’s ok, it’s a very small amount. If you get worried you can always ring your OB.

Sanders- I have no clue how it’s almost September already. I’m ok with things slowing down a little. I’m enjoying being pregnant, especially knowing it won’t happen again.

My anatomy scan is on Monday. I’m so happy that hubby gets to come to this one! He hasn’t been able to come to any of my appointments. All of a sudden I’m craving chocolate. I’m trying to be good so I settled for a big bowl of watermelon....I still want chocolate. Lol

I just called Starbucks at 9:30pm to see if they had any everything bagels left :rofl:

Hahaha! Those are so good! Though, my most consistent craving during my whole pregnancy has been my Starbucks sprouted grain bagel toasted with cream cheese. I have been getting an iced coffee with Splenda and cream almost every work day since my first pregnancy. I use my points for the bagel and 99% of the time it’s free with my points. They know me by name now. The one guy said “anytime now huh?” this morning. I told him I’m not due til January and he said, “that sucks”. I do feel quite rounder this pregnancy.

Sander, yeah I think its just the specific can they used is lined with it or something. I talked to my mom and she was like well it wasn't a big thing when you were born and you turned out fine. So I've come to terms that one soda shouldn't have been too bad. Thats funny you called starbucks. For a while there when I couldn't eat much id drive to dunkin to go get their everything bagels with bacon and egg on it and a few times they didnt have any and I would get so dissapointed every time --> basically how I felt.:help:

Thats so exciting jules! Ive been craving like a mixed bowl of strawberries, raspberries, and chocolate chips with a little honey drizzle... ive been holding off though cause I want it as a late night snack.

Oh no Jules haha, I cant believe he asked if you were due now. Ah well, at least you can take the pregnant parking spots and not be afraid of judgement :haha:

Yeah I had to call ahead because I find they run out of their bagels often! Which they did so I didn’t get one haha

Lisa sounds like a good snack!

So my youngest is sizing up from 6-12mo to 12-18mo clothing - I’m going through his stuff to put it in storage and you guys I have way too many clothes for these boys. Like buckets of clothing - it’s ridiculous. And it’s not even a lot of clothing per size, it’s just there are so many sizes during that baby phase that you end up with a million pieces of clothing!! And since I keep having boys close together I haven’t been able to purge any of it unless it’s seriously stained or damaged. After this baby is born I’m gonna get rid of a ton of stuff - whether we plan on a 4th or not. I just can’t stand the clutter!!! We don’t have a lot of storage space in our house either so between the clothing and all the baby gear I’m like drowning in stuff all the time.

I’ve been having a hard time lately too with whether or not to be ‘done’ after this baby. I go back and forth on it a lot. I think it will depend a lot on how this delivery goes, and how the baby is. If he’s colicky like my first we might just call it :rofl: I’d really love to get rid of all the stuff!

We thought we were done after two. I didn’t want to do fertility treatments and really thought it wouldn’t happen in its own. I had washed/cleaned all the big stuff, took pictures, and priced things...right before they shut everything down. I put it all away nicely so we could do it as soon as things calmed down then I found out I was pregnant. Everything big is gender neutral for the most part. The swing has gray and pink polka dots, but that isn’t a big deal to me. I think the only thing we need is the bassinet/pack and play. Clothes though....I have soooooo much. I just told my husband that I’m getting 10 totes and labeling them by size so I can start getting rid of the smaller sizes or clothes I won’t hand down. I can’t find any of the good hand me downs because it’s all just shoved in the closet in bags. We plan on giving the girls the bigger room so I need to get organized and I know once I get further along I won’t want to. I did organize their bows today though! Lol I’m a little addicted to this one small bow shop and there are so many.

I already took out all the baby clothes from the tote. I only took out nb - 3 mo though. Most are what you might call gender neutral anyways. Im also not one who worries too much about what their kids wear. I'll need to get the big things because we got rid of everything except the high chair and bassinet. My mom wants me to make a registry but I dont know it feels a little odd. I haven't told her... or anyone I know its a boy yet and they all are just absolutely convinced its a girl. As much as I think I'd like to keep trying for a girl I know its unrealistic for me and I've imagined 3 kids my entire life. Not to mention hubby is a HARD no on it. He didn't really want 3 he just wanted 2 to begin with but I've told him basically since we got together that it was a non negotiable for me.

Had my anatomy scan today! Def. A boy.:blue: The ultrasound tech rushed through and didn’t print many pictures. Everything looks good though!

37A55FFB-488B-4DDB-997A-0229C12CB664.jpeg

Yes! Then we went out for lunch since we had a rare moment of someone who arching the kids. Lol We haven’t had a date since I was pregnant with my almost 2 year old.

Congrats Jules! Glad baby is healthy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"