January & February Beans 2021

Awesome news Rae! Glad you’re feeling better.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Lisa, hope your scan goes well :hugs:

Thanks sander I've been wanting to post but just keep reading all the posts instead. Lol that's me though. It just feels easier to keep the group at a distance for now. Which I know is ridiculous.

I've been feeling gross, still having sore breasts. They just feel heavy and deffinately arent my normal size lmao. I'm still tired and still having nausea and food aversions all day. Haven't actually thrown up at all still which is surprising considering how much I'm dry heaving throughout the day. Making chicken fajitas tonight because it's the only thing that sounds good :headspin:I'm hoping when the second trimester hits I'll be able to eat again and everything wont just sound gross.

Thanks sander I've been wanting to post but just keep reading all the posts instead. Lol that's me though. It just feels easier to keep the group at a distance for now. Which I know is ridiculous.

I've been feeling gross, still having sore breasts. They just feel heavy and deffinately arent my normal size lmao. I'm still tired and still having nausea and food aversions all day. Haven't actually thrown up at all still which is surprising considering how much I'm dry heaving throughout the day. Making chicken fajitas tonight because it's the only thing that sounds good :headspin:I'm hoping when the second trimester hits I'll be able to eat again and everything wont just sound gross.

Oh my word I read chicken fajitas and now I want some so bad but I’ve already eaten dinner :rofl:

Mizz-I’m so sorry you’re in limbo. Praying everything turns out ok. If you are feeling stressed and can’t wait maybe call back to let them know that. See if there’s any option or if they can at least order a blood test in the meantime. I went in at 6+1 and they saw nothing at all, just a small black sac. At 7 weeks I had to go back to confirm viability and there was a tiny bean and a hb.

Rae-So happy you’re feeling better!

Sander- How exciting you are feeling movement so early!

lisa- Sorry you’re feeling yucky. I’m hoping the first trimester goes by fast too.

afm- My heartburn and nausea seems to love to kick up right around bedtime. I’m fine during the day then around 7 I just feel gross....which is probably attributing to my insanely weird dreams. Lol Also, my hips and pelvic area was sore all day. I assume things are starting to get tight so I can’t wait for it to move up and out of there.

Rollachick - I don't know how you are waiting until 12 weeks I would loose my mind. You have such willpower!

Locksley - Welcome and congratulations!

Mizztina - Welcome and fx everything goes well for you! Hopefully it gives you some reassurance but they usually don't see anything except the gestational sac at 5w. It is not until 6w that the yolk sac and fetal pole are usually visible.

Rae - Hey! nice to see you back, I am glad the meds are helping it is not fun feeling sick all day long.

Jules - Oh no, heartburn is always bad especially when you are trying to lay down. I get what you mean about the weird dreams. I have been having the oddest ones since I fell pregnant this time. Fx the heartburn and night nausea start to ease up for you.

My morning sickness felt like it was going to kick in but it didn’t and I’m so surprised because by now I would usually be half dead the way why my sickness happens I can’t work or even barely sleep.. that’s how I know something is going on with the pregnancy that’s not right.. but ima just continue to pray and put trust in his decision

I totally forgot to add that the weirdest symptom I have is that my nipples and Areola FEEL LIKE THEIR ON FIIIIRRREEE

What time is your scan Lisa?

Mizztina I didn’t have much nausea with my 2nd, hopefully you’re just lucky with this pregnancy! I’ve never had any breast symptoms with any of my kids but I’ve heard a lot of people experience nipple sensitivity :)

Jules somewhere in the early days of the 3rd trimester I always get terrible pelvic pain, like my pelvis ‘locks up’ overnight and I can’t get out of bed properly until it clicks and it’s sooooo painful. I think it grosses hubby out because it’s always a really loud click to get it right again :sick: Do you get that too or does it just bother you early on?

I'm waiting for my scan right now. Uuhhhhhg. The nerves are deffinately getting to me.
I keep saying a mantra of dont dry heave in my head lol I'm sure if I did everyone in the waiting room would look at me like a pariah :laugh2:

Ooh exciting Lisa!! You will do great!

We have a bean with a heartbeat!
Official due date is February 2nd.
Measured 7w3d
This was the best picture she could get :dance:
I feel like I can relax a little more now.

1592431587501284555320324110277.jpg

Thanks @Sander I'm still laughing because it's our last baby and I'm due on our anniversary :rofl: even hubby was like well that's gotta be a sign.

Congrats!!!

Well my day got me so mind bottled.. I had to go to the hospital today because I was spotting red... pregnancy test still positive, cervix still closed, but still no gastational sac or baby so the doctors are leaning towards an ectopic pregnancy.. it’s just so crazy because on Wednesday 6/10 my hcg was 1198, Saturday 6/13 it dropped to 866, n now today 6/17 it’s 2444.. which the doctor said is kinda on the low end of 6 weeks.. so I have to go back in 48 hours to get my test done again.. at this point I’m questioning if my lmp was 5/5.. I really can’t remember.. but as of today’s visit I really won’t have any answers until Friday... and at this point I’m so scared it’s ectopic that I just wanna sleep until Friday comes I really don’t wanna be bothered with my kids work or anybody

Mizztina-My nipples burned like crazy for a week or so, I figured it’s because they’re sensitive and my 21 month old still nurses like crazy. It’s seemed to calm down though. I had no major nausea with my first two, just waves here and there. I’m praying hard for you!!!

Sander- My husband gets grossed out too when I talk about my bones being sore or the baby pushing on organs. I’m like, well it’s all your fault and can you imagine how it actually feels? My sciatica tends to get bad in pregnancy. In fact, that’s how I knew I was pregnant. It hurts when I walk, but I know I have to move or it gets worse. My pelvic pain and pressure def. got bad at the end of my last pregnancy. It was stressful having her at 36 weeks, but I’m glad I didn’t have to go through the last month of pain when they get even heavier. I think it’s because I’m petite, they just start to run out of room in there.

Lisa- Look at that cute little bean!!! So happy things went well. That’s kind of cool that you could have a birthday/anniversary in one day.

I tried to not eat too much at dinner and had a small snack before bed. So far my reflux isn’t super bad. I’m still grabbing some tums just in case. I think it’s also due to how I’m laying at night. I’m a stomach sleeper and I feel so bloated so I just roll side to side. I need to find my snoogle! My husband shoved it far into the closet and that thing is deep. Lol

Hi guys, I'm cautiously joining this group as I am only 4 weeks pregnant but my due date will be about the 21st February.

This is my first pregnancy so I'm doing lots of reading and any advice, tips, information would be great!

Well today is the day. I am 8+2 weeks and iam going for my first ultrasound. I am so excited and praying that i hear the baby's heart beat and that everything is ok. Hubby and i have been praying every single day. I have been pretty good lately. My boobs are still quite sore mostly my nipples and nausea comes and goes but quite a bit at night. Its been really hard for me to sleep, i feel like i am tossing and turning every couple hours. Iam really trying to make a point of laying on my left side as i heard that is the best. But its hard as iam a tummy sleeper..haha. I will keep you guys updated when i get back from my ultrasound!!! Please pray for me!!! Hope you all have a great day!! :)

Well today is the day. I am 8+2 weeks and iam going for my first ultrasound. I am so excited and praying that i hear the baby's heart beat and that everything is ok. Hubby and i have been praying every single day. I have been pretty good lately. My boobs are still quite sore mostly my nipples and nausea comes and goes but quite a bit at night. Its been really hard for me to sleep, i feel like i am tossing and turning every couple hours. Iam really trying to make a point of laying on my left side as i heard that is the best. But its hard as iam a tummy sleeper..haha. I will keep you guys updated when i get back from my ultrasound!!! Please pray for me!!! Hope you all have a great day!! :)

Congratulations! I'm sure it will go well! Also the left side thing is more for in your third trimester when baby weighs enough to put pressure on your arteries on the right hand side. So go ahead and enjoy the belly laying until you can't anymore (lol that's what my ob has always told me)

Hi guys, I'm cautiously joining this group as I am only 4 weeks pregnant but my due date will be about the 21st February.

This is my first pregnancy so I'm doing lots of reading and any advice, tips, information would be great!

Congratulations! Nice to meet you, my advice is enjoy the cravings as they come. And everyone will tell you this, but try not to stress too much.

Congrats!!!

Well my day got me so mind bottled.. I had to go to the hospital today because I was spotting red... pregnancy test still positive, cervix still closed, but still no gastational sac or baby so the doctors are leaning towards an ectopic pregnancy.. it’s just so crazy because on Wednesday 6/10 my hcg was 1198, Saturday 6/13 it dropped to 866, n now today 6/17 it’s 2444.. which the doctor said is kinda on the low end of 6 weeks.. so I have to go back in 48 hours to get my test done again.. at this point I’m questioning if my lmp was 5/5.. I really can’t remember.. but as of today’s visit I really won’t have any answers until Friday... and at this point I’m so scared it’s ectopic that I just wanna sleep until Friday comes I really don’t wanna be bothered with my kids work or anybody

Fingers crossed that everything works out for you and baby is just playing a game of hide and seek. -hugs-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->