January & February Beans 2021

Lisa- Look at that cute little bean!!! So happy things went well. That’s kind of cool that you could have a birthday/anniversary in one day.

I tried to not eat too much at dinner and had a small snack before bed. So far my reflux isn’t super bad. I’m still grabbing some tums just in case. I think it’s also due to how I’m laying at night. I’m a stomach sleeper and I feel so bloated so I just roll side to side. I need to find my snoogle! My husband shoved it far into the closet and that thing is deep. Lol

Thanks, yeah I'm not sure how I feel about it part of me is like yeah that's cool but part of me is also like but that's our special day. Lol I know odd.

I understand what you mean about things hiding in closets. I was going to try and find this blob water thing for the kids that's in the closet downstairs and just looked in and was like dear god no. Walked away and decided I needed to dedicate an entire day to the closet. As for the pillow I've been using mine for over a year now lol I just think they're comfortable in general lol thank goodness hubby doesnt mind the monstrosity in bed :blush:

Sorry mizztina that is so stressful. Hoping you get good news at your appointment tomorrow :hugs:

Welcome and congrats Lerp! Having your first is so exciting. I was the only first time mom in my June 2018 group - feels like yesterday and this is already baby #3 for us :shock: We’re glad to have you!

Hope you have a great scan Want2b! I’ll echo what Lisa said - you can sleep however you want until roughly 20 weeks, then they like you to sleep on your side (left is better but they mainly don’t want you flat on your back). I always sleep flat on my back so I have to soak it up before I have to switch haha

Sorry mizztina that is so stressful. Hoping you get good news at your appointment tomorrow :hugs:

Welcome and congrats Lerp! Having your first is so exciting. I was the only first time mom in my June 2018 group - feels like yesterday and this is already baby #3 for us :shock: We’re glad to have you!

Hope you have a great scan Want2b! I’ll echo what Lisa said - you can sleep however you want until roughly 20 weeks, then they like you to sleep on your side (left is better but they mainly don’t want you flat on your back). I always sleep flat on my back so I have to soak it up before I have to switch haha

thank you! Do you have any advice? I’m so nervous!!

Hello new here :) may I join? Roughly due February 18th going by my last period not exactly sure until scan as this baby was a suprise :)

thank you! Do you have any advice? I’m so nervous!!

Oh boy sure I could give you advice but I learned so much through these pregnancies I dunno where to start :rofl: I would tell you not to be nervous but I’ve learned it’s not possible. It’s good to distract yourself with other things but those first few weeks before a scan are hard. If you tell your doc you’re not 100% on the date of your last period they’ll give you a dating scan and you can see baby around 7/8 weeks. Until then, I would test until the lines wouldn’t get any darker, then it would only be another 2 weeks until that first scan. The first trimester is hard for a lot of reasons but I think mentally it’s really tough for a lot of people. You can do it! :p

Congrats Stargirl and welcome!

Welcome @Stargirl1993 congratulations!!

Also

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE ALL DAY NAUSA GO DOWN A LITTLE?
I feel like all I do is lay in bed I feel like I'm going to throw up all the time. I never do, I just dry heave repeatedly and then go back to feeling nauseous. I was never like this with any of my other pregnancies. This is rough, here's to me and my violin. :-({|= I'm having hubby go get me ginger ale right now so hopefully that'll help a little

Welcome @Stargirl1993 congratulations!!

Also

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE ALL DAY NAUSA GO DOWN A LITTLE?
I feel like all I do is lay in bed I feel like I'm going to throw up all the time. I never do, I just dry heave repeatedly and then go back to feeling nauseous. I was never like this with any of my other pregnancies. This is rough, here's to me and my violin. :-({|= I'm having hubby go get me ginger ale right now so hopefully that'll help a little

Sorry no help from me, I had the exact same this pregnancy and it lasted FOREVER. I still feel sick on and off. Both my other kids I was only sick for 3 weeks (my oldest) and barely a week (my youngest). This time it was from like 6 full weeks where it was really bad, and going on 2 more weeks of it slowing down. I know some people have it much worse but for me I’m like why this time :rofl:

I dunno try not to think about food and do things that don’t make you feel sick. It’s tough, sorry!!

So nervous seems like I have no symptoms at all! my last pregnancy 5 years ago I had every symptom I could think off. Been trying to keep my mind busy by decorating my house but I’m so scared!

I have my last clear blue... when do you think I should use it ? I got a 1-2week on Monday afternoon. Hoping to see a 2–3 at least x

I had barely any symptoms with my 2nd, I kept saying it was like I wasn’t even pregnant haha. He ended up being the world’s easiest baby so maybe it’ll be the same for you :haha:

Maybe try next week but midweek, I know the digis can take a long time to change to 2-3 weeks.

Will be thinking of you today Mizztina

I done one of those cheap tests them internet cheapies and there’s a
Faint line not even as dark as the control line . I dk what to think

I done one of those cheap tests them internet cheapies and there’s a
Faint line not even as dark as the control line . I dk what to think

Cheap tests aren’t great for progression, did you take a picture of it? You can post it here and we can take a look

It was afternoon wee it was taken with x I thought I had period pains for a couple of hours on the 5th but now looking back I’m wondering if it was ovulation pain?

CECDC8EE-0750-440F-9F87-4E8D3C9447A0.jpeg

I’m guessing it would put me at 14dpo? I feel like I’m worrying so much

52D8CB1B-B803-4078-88E3-C4FC8159D19F.png

These were my tests at around 14/15dpo with my first baby:

247F4943-46E1-46C9-8A06-91ACB4FA0870.jpeg

Those cheap tests don’t get dark for a long time! If you’re worried I would pick up a FRER as those will give you a better line :)

These were my tests at around 14/15dpo with my first baby:

View attachment 1083117

Those cheap tests don’t get dark for a long time! If you’re worried I would pick up a FRER as those will give you a better line :)
Oh Thankyou so much puts me at ease with my daughter it was a blazing positive so that’s why I’m worrying x I’m guessing I may need to change my ticker x I really don’t think I’m 5 weeks so I may just change it to the 26th x

Oh boy sure I could give you advice but I learned so much through these pregnancies I dunno where to start :rofl: I would tell you not to be nervous but I’ve learned it’s not possible. It’s good to distract yourself with other things but those first few weeks before a scan are hard. If you tell your doc you’re not 100% on the date of your last period they’ll give you a dating scan and you can see baby around 7/8 weeks. Until then, I would test until the lines wouldn’t get any darker, then it would only be another 2 weeks until that first scan. The first trimester is hard for a lot of reasons but I think mentally it’s really tough for a lot of people. You can do it! :p

Congrats Stargirl and welcome!
Sorry please may I change it to the 26th ‍♀️

I updated your due date Stargirl :)

Hugs mizztina, I hope everything goes ok!

@Sander that's how I feel. Lol I just keep saying why this time. It's supposed to be my last pregnancy. A glorious soak it all in kind of deal. I suppose my body is like oh you want to soak it in? Here's some nausea enjoy it :haha: I'm actually feeling better today not as much nausea, it's still deffinately there but I was able to go grocery shopping and only gagged a few times. Food aversion on the other hand has not slowed down at all.

@Stargirl1993 it sounds like you probably O'd later than you thought I'd go with what sander said and grab a frer.

@Mizztina thinking of you and praying for a healthy bean!

Afm a little bit of energy today. I think I might tackle that closet... our lease is up in December and were deffinately not renewing because I need to be closer to school. (Right now I'm a 45 minute drive away) so I figure while summers still here before school starts back up I should try and get as much crap out as I can.

Welcome to all the new people! ❤️

mizztina-Sending lots of prayers!

My nausea and reflux has been much better the past 2 days...thank goodness. I finally got the guts to step on a scale and I’ve gained 10 pounds so far! I know it’s all that dang bread, but it’s all I could stomach. Lol I have a 2 hour appointment on Monday. I don’t think I have an ultrasound. Just bloodwork, talk about health history, do an exam, etc. My OB has 2 offices so I’ve decided to go to the other one as much as I can for this pregnancy, only do morning appointments, and switched my maternal fetal doctor. I had a pretty stressful pregnancy with my second and they induced me at 36 weeks for pre-e. I get anxiety just passing those offices so a change of pace will be good. Anyone else high risk or have bp issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->