January & February Beans 2021

@Jules8 I'm not considered high risk, the only problems I ever had was with my second we had weekly NSTs and ultrasounds because of low fluid and him being SGA. I ended up being induced with him at 39w. I'm glad to hear you're taking steps for your mental health and avoiding places that stress you out, I would too. Also glad to hear your nausea is calming down a bit!

Hi ladies! Love reading your journeys!

@Stargirl1993 i feel a bit like you! My symptoms seem to have gone other than mild cramping every so often but it doesn’t last very long!

I’ve taken two FRER for the past two days - do these look okay? I feel like the lines are so faint but I’ve put myself at about 4 weeks 4 days. Sorry if I’m being paranoid but first time and I’m so scared!

A4068E00-F636-4BE6-98F6-954D217E2E32.jpeg

Hi ladies! Love reading your journeys!

@Stargirl1993 i feel a bit like you! My symptoms seem to have gone other than mild cramping every so often but it doesn’t last very long!

I’ve taken two FRER for the past two days - do these look okay? I feel like the lines are so faint but I’ve put myself at about 4 weeks 4 days. Sorry if I’m being paranoid but first time and I’m so scared!

View attachment 1083147
I’ve only done a internet cheapie and a clear blue. But if I was to do a first response the same as you I think my line would be the same as yours x

I’ve been doing so much googling pictures of pregnancy tests around 4 weeks I’m
Driving myself crazy ended up crying yesterday try not to worry unless you have bleeding but I think it’s normal for this early x

I’ve only done a internet cheapie and a clear blue. But if I was to do a first response the same as you I think my line would be the same as yours x

I’ve been doing so much googling pictures of pregnancy tests around 4 weeks I’m
Driving myself crazy ended up crying yesterday try not to worry unless you have bleeding but I think it’s normal for this early x

Oh I’m so sorry to hear it’s worrying you that much! I’m the same - haven’t cried yet but just so paranoid!

yes no bleeding so all good - I’ve got a call with my midwife on the 14th so just hoping the time passes quickly now!
How are you feeling today?

Oh I’m so sorry to hear it’s worrying you that much! I’m the same - haven’t cried yet but just so paranoid!

yes no bleeding so all good - I’ve got a call with my midwife on the 14th so just hoping the time passes quickly now!
How are you feeling today?
Aww that’s great I called the community midwife Tuesday she told me to call back next week (Thursday) x I’m hoping for some sickness soon ‍♀️ that way it will help me relax abit more. I had hg with my daughter x but I’m
Not feeling much different tbh I’m so excited to finally tell my daughter she’s going to be a big sister I’ve had to hide my prenatal vitamins because it has a picture of a pregnant lady on it and I’m sure she would know if she sees them

Those look great!! I know it’s hard in the beginning, it’s totally normal to feel a little uneasy.

Your tests look good Lerp, they probably won’t get ‘dark, dark’ until 5-6 weeks.

How did it go at your scan Mizztina?

I’m not a high risk pregnancy but my water broke early and before labour with my other kids. I had a really bad tear with my first resulting in a section for my second. I’ll have a repeat section for this baby because I don’t want to risk a tear again! Also not going through labour was awesome after doing it au natural the first time :rofl:

I had my first 39+6 and had an epidural. I did tear a little, but it was smooth. With my second I was 36 weeks so they had to soften my cervix for 24 hours before starting pitocin. I was 2cm at 4:30which is what I was when I got there so things hadn’t changed. I was hooked up to machines and on magnesium so I couldn’t walk around so they said I could get it whenever. I asked for it around 5:30-6 just to get it over with. One girl was before me and was further so she went first. My first contraction started around 6:30, but was manageable. Next thing I know they are one on top of another, my water breaks, and I felt her coming. The doctor barely made it in. I felt EVERYTHING. But I didn’t tear and recovery was better. I’ve learned to not plan too much as far as epidural/natural goes. I would like to do it natural again because I know I can, but I just don’t know how it will go.

upload_2020-6-20_12-47-54.jpeg upload_2020-6-20_12-47-54.png

Last edited:
Your tests look good Lerp, they probably won’t get ‘dark, dark’ until 5-6 weeks.

How did it go at your scan Mizztina?

I’m not a high risk pregnancy but my water broke early and before labour with my other kids. I had a really bad tear with my first resulting in a section for my second. I’ll have a repeat section for this baby because I don’t want to risk a tear again! Also not going through labour was awesome after doing it au natural the first time :rofl:

Ah thats good to know! Its all so new to me - love being on this forum and hearing everything from you all!

I had my first 39+6 and had an epidural. I did tear a little, but it was smooth. With my second I was 36 weeks so they had to soften my cervix for 24 hours before starting pitocin. I was 2cm at 4:30which is what I was when I got there so things hadn’t changed. I was hooked up to machines and on magnesium so I couldn’t walk around so they said I could get it whenever. I asked for it around 5:30-6 just to get it over with. One girl was before me and was further so she went first. My first contraction started around 6:30, but was manageable. Next thing I know they are one on top of another, my water breaks, and I felt her coming. The doctor barely made it in. I felt EVERYTHING. But I didn’t tear and recovery was better. I’ve learned to not plan too much as far as epidural/natural goes. I would like to do it natural again because I know I can, but I just don’t know how it will go.

View attachment 1083158 View attachment 1083159

Did you have pre-e with your 2nd? Waiting for your cervix to soften is the worst.

With my first my water broke when I got up one morning (39+5), and I didn’t go into labour so they had me come in to get the gel 12 hours later. After another 5ish hours I started contractions and 2 hours after that my son came flying out. They actually told me not to come in because I was due to come back the next day, but I was like I’m pretty sure I’m in labour... I got to the hospital at 4cm, they said it will be another 6 hours, and like 40 minutes later he was born. I had a 3rd degree tear and a ton of smaller tears all around - the midwife described it as my vagina ‘exploding’. So yeah...... not fun :haha: It was all so fast I didn’t have any pain relief, but my options after he was born was to have a full on surgery for a repair or to accept a spinal and be able to stay in the room with my son while they repaired it. It took almost 2 hours so I didn’t get to hold him or anything. After that my stitches all fell out after a couple weeks and the tear completely reopened. Doctors couldn’t re-stitch it because of infection risk, so it took me 5 full months to be able to walk/sit without pain. I’d say my secondary symptoms stopped about 6 months ago. So it’s been a long long road.

With my 2nd my water broke in the morning, I went in to the hospital and they gave me a section within the hour. I was up and walking the next day, and felt almost 100% after a week. Totally different experience and I loved it. I’m high risk for having another severe tear which is why I’m just going with another section. For me the recovery was unbelievably easier - but having that kind of a tear is fairly rare. From what I understand recovery is a lot easier if you have a straightforward vaginal delivery 8-[

@Lerp20 those tests look good

@salamander91 & @Jewls I was pitocin induced with both of mine. I had actually gone in with my first to be induced and they told me I was in labor. I didnt feel anything lol I guess some women dont feel their contractions. They ended up putting me on pitocin anyways to kickstart things and I was in labor for 30 hours. (From when I got to the hospital to birth) pushed for 2 hours and had a double episiotomy. Recovery was rough. I was SO swollen. Then with my second I went in to be induced and my dr said it shouldn't take long. I told her my last labor was 30 hours and this one would likely be long too. She didnt believe me. Stayed around and then finally gave in and went home to get some sleep. I was in labor for 18 hours. And when it was time to push I pushed for like 5 minutes lol my dr barely made it back because I told them I had to push and they were like uhhhh your dr isnt here I was like look man this baby's coming. Recovery was way easier with him since I didnt tear or get an episiotomy.

Please ignore those pictures. lol My phone added them and it won't let me take it off!

Sander- That sounds so painful! I had one second degree tear and it was painful for weeks. Thankfully I had an epidural that time so I didn't feel anything or the stitches.It's complicated. They like to slap things on the file so they can go ahead with things. With my first I went to the doctors for my 39 week appointment. My bp and everything was fine my whole pregnancy and was fine then. She asked if I wanted to be checked so I said sure, why not. She got this crazy look on her face and said I was almost 7cm dilated! I had been having contractions for a week that would last an hour then fizzle, come back for an hour, fizzle, etc. I honestly thought they were braxton hicks because I had never had a contraction before. They sent me to be monitored. I went home to get my husband, had lunch, then threw everything in the car just in case. When I got there my bp was ellevated(well duh I'm about to have my first baby, was told I was 7cm, and nervous). I was told I could go home and my husband went outside while we got situated. Then they took my bp one last time and it was still high so they thought it was best I stayed since I was literally due the next day. They tried pitocin and nothing, I actually fell asleep. Then the next day I just chilled all morning then they broke my water around 2:30pm. Had my first contraction around 3pm, got an epidural at 4pm, and fell asleep. I woke around 6:30pm and felt like I had to poo so they checked me. I was 10 cm and she was out 24 minutes later. I had pressure, but no pain. Because I was "induced" for high bp I was automatically high risk with my next. No bp issues my entire pregnancy again. I had been to the doctors 2 hours before and it was perfect. Got to my high risk appointment and I was nervous as I was going to find out my induction date and it was my last ultrasound so of course my bp was elevated. He was convinced I was headed into pre-e so he sent me to be induced. My bp was fine once I was admitted, but they went ahead with it. I try not to question it because my daughter was healthy and everyone was safe. I do wonder if I actually had pre-e though.

lisa- Those are long labors, I hope this one is shorter for you. I love how they mention to stop pushing or to hold off. I had no control, my body was pushing without me even trying. lol My second shot out like a cannon because they didn't believe me when I said I was pushing and thought they were just going to check me. My husband said they lifted up my gown and basically caught her.

UPDATE!!
sooo I went Friday for my 48 hr check scan and my hcg went up slightly.. not really enough only by 200.. but the most important part is that they did an u/s on my tubes and everything else and it’s not an ectopic (THANK U JESUS!!) so when they did my transvaginal u/s they finally did find the gestational sac measuring 4weeks and 3days instead of 6weeks based on my lmp my lining is thick so I’m relieved about all of that and I’m back here today for another 48 hr check up hopefully the baby appears and my hcg has went to the max but overall I’m relieved and finally got 2 great night sleeps

Hcg levels:
6/10- 1198
6/13- 866
6/17- 2444
6/19- 2634

Last edited:
I am so heartbreaking.. it is a ectopic pregnancy n I have to get to injections to kill the baby because it’s in my left Fallopian tube but close to my ovaries

Hi... hope I can join. I have a 7 year old DD and almost 4 year old DS and while I did not expect to be back here for a few years yet, I got a BFP today, Father's Day in UK! So I am cautiously dipping my toe in to the world of pregnancy forums again. This just feels so weird, on Father's Day 8 years ago i got my first BFP and now today with (all being well) my last 8-[

Due around 20/2/2021 about a week before my eldest's birthday - will she ever forgive me?! ;)

Edited to add, sorry Mizztina I think you posted as I was typing my post out so I'm sorry if I came across as insensitive. Sorry to hear that you are going through an ectopic pregnancy. I have had losses so I can remember how crushing it feels I hope you're ok xx

Last edited:
Mizztina- I’m so so sorry! I’m sending lots of virtual hugs.

Oh Mizztina I’m so sorry. I was hoping for the best for you :hugs: I hope all goes smoothly and your tubes are ok. We’re here to talk to :hug:

Welcome Joo, what a funny coincidence to get 2 bfp’s on Father’s Day! I will add you to the front page

Reactions: joo
Thanks so much... honestly I’m mostly scared because I don’t know what these next couple days will be like.. I never had a miscarriage before and the lady said it’s going to be painful passing the baby.. I just really don’t know what to expect because labour to me it’s not painful some of my kids where born with no epidural and scan bare that pain just find .. but she said it’s different than labour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->