January & February Beans 2021

@Mizztina I'm so sorry, are they giving you methotrexate? If that's what it is it will make you super tired and it will end up feeling like a super crampy heavy period. -hugs- I know how hard it is to loose a baby.

Welcome @joo and congratulations. Lol I've always been afraid to have my kids birthdays too close together. My brother and I always grew up sharing birthday parties even though mine was march 18th and his was april 15th.

Yes that’s what they gave me...I don’t cramp on my cycle and I’m kinda scared to go to work I really just want this to be over

I am so heartbreaking.. it is a ectopic pregnancy n I have to get to injections to kill the baby because it’s in my left Fallopian tube but close to my ovaries
Oh Mizztina, I am so so sorry to hear this - thinking of you and we are all here for you xxxx

So ladies, when do you begin telling people? We both want to wait until we have the all clear but I’d really love to tell his mum. She’s experienced miscarriages etc so if that does happen we just have someone else to support us and if not, then she’s just celebrating with us for longer.

I’m getting too impatient hahaha

@Mizztina So sorry sending my Love ❤️

-congratulations to those who have just got there positive pregnancy tests

@Lerp20 Me and my partner haven’t told anyone where waiting for our first scan. At the moment we are enjoying having a secret to ourselves x Then we will be getting a t-shirt for my daughter that says I’m going to be a big sister and we can take her to there houses

Lerp - I always looked at it as, if I were to lose the baby, would there be anyone I would reach out to for support? Those people I would want to know either way, we told early on. Anyone who I wouldn’t care to share a miscarriage with I wouldn’t tell. Usually we told a very small number of people off the bat, then a few more after the first scan, then made a real announcement around 10/11 weeks or after 1st tri.

We told my mom and a few of my close friends so far. Once I make it to 9 weeks I think we'll tell my dad/stepmom and mother in law.
Then 12w maybe announce to more. But honestly I'm not in a rush to announce to anyone except family

ETA were not telling the kids until 12w as well. They took the last mc pretty hard.

Last edited:
We haven’t announced too big yet, though most our close family and friends know.

I had my 10 week appointment. It was 2 hours and they did bloodwork, not fun. But they were able to get baby’s hb on the Doppler. I had a guy Dr., which I didn’t care about, til I realized he was one of the ones who made the decision to induce me at 36 weeks. He tried to push me to go back to the maternal fetal doctor I told them I didn’t want to go to because I have a bit of stigma attached to them and we owe tons of money to them because they had me do ultrasounds weekly starting at 24ish weeks. I loved seeing her so often, but I don’t think that many was necessary. Each one was $300 so you can see how fast that added up. I had discussed it at my last appointment with my regular doctor who said she totally understood and said there are several patients who said they owe them a lot of money for the same reason. I made sure they changed it to the original plan before I left. The new maternal fetal called already and I have my first appointment with them July10th.

This time I'm going to play it by how much my belly is showing as to when we tell people, hoping I can get to 12 weeks before people guess. I remember I was showing really early with my 2nd but he was a massive baby all along. I have had losses and we told close family as they happened as we needed the support.

Hi ladies! :) We found out a few weeks ago we are expecting again. It's been quite shocking as I was on birth control up until I found out. We were planning to be done with the two we have. We found out as we were listing our house for sale and my husband is unemployed due to the Covid 19 situation. It's a stressful mess.

I had my first scan at 6+1 to see how far along I am. I had another scan today at 8 weeks and could see the umbilical cord pulsing! EDD February 1, 2021.

I've been on B&B for my other pregnancies (though they both spun off into Facebook groups). Off to catch up!

baby.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! You're due the day before me! Congratulations, I can imagine how crazy it must be with everything going on right now and an unexpected pregnancy.

Afm the all day nausea has eased up a bit, however the food taste and smell nausea seems to be getting worse. Funny how that works. Also I've been extremely tired the last few days. I'm taking three classes currently, all upper level psych classes which means a lot of reading and research. I've barely been able to make it through these classes. I can't wait to finish them.:sleep::sleep:

extreme update !!!
this is my goodbye to you ladies... i really hope you all progress well n have very healthy babies that put big smiles on your faces..

but yesterday i woke up feeling the same good with no pain and barely spotting... i was able so get all my washing.. house cleaning n grocery shooping done as planned for the day.. And around 3 the bleeding started to slightly come down which i was happy to know that the methotrexate was sone what working.. around 4 the light cramping started still i was ok with that then out or noooooooo where it hit me hard only on one side, with lightheadness ( if thats a words lol) followed by my face n legs going numb... it scared the hell out of me i went to the hospital.. but long story short i end up having surgery 7 hours later n found out that my fallopian tube ruptured n they had to remove it ( left on)... so this is my exit thread to say goodbye and im sending much much much baby joy n prayers to you ladies.. ill keep in touch from time

Mizztina- I’m so sorry for your loss. I send you lots of love and hugs. I’m also sending lots of prayers for healing, both physically and emotionally. We will miss you! ❤️

Currently in hospital I think I’m losing my baby or suspected etopic pregnancy

Sorry for your loss Mizztina, and I’m so sorry your tube ruptured that is so scary. Big hugs and I hope you are able to recover quickly and smoothly :hugs:

Oh Stargirl I just saw your post! I’m so sorry, are you having bleeding? Big hugs to you as well :hugs:

Welcome Jackson, we are also having baby #3 :) I will add you to the front page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->