January/February Manchester Meet

lauren-kate

Reaction score
Does anyone want to do a meet in Jan/Feb? Not sure if Feb will be better money-wise/weather-wise for everyone?

Hi lovely,
I'm up for it x

Does anyone have any preference for days? Or the month? I could do January, obviously depending when Little Miss is thinking of putting in an appearance :baby: I was thinking the beginning of January might be a bit too hectic with January sales, etc?

Ryan starts his free hours at nursery in January too, and would be there all day on Mondays and Fridays (also Tuesday mornings), but I'm fairly flexible.. I could come on my own (plus bump!) if it were a Monday/Friday, or just come slightly later if it were a Tuesday :)

Mondays won't be ideal for me any more (half day for boy at nursery) but any other other day now is great! My hours have changed at work :)

I will come work allowing

aw just seen this, i was gutted i missed the last couple of meets, would love to come this time. I work till 12.30, but im off on wednesdays so can do anytime wednesdays or after 1-1.15 other days xxx

I don't think I'll be able to come to any of the Manchester meets :(

It's too far away and too expensive. It takes an hour on the bus to get to Lpool then however long it takes from Lpool to Manchester with waiting in between as well as return bus and train fare. If you're in Liverpool anytime soon I'll come to that instead :) (and I re-posted your parcel today hun)

thankyou :flower: i know what you mean it take a whnile to get to liverpool as i live on the outskirts of manc, i wish i could drive

aww the 23rds my daughters birthday :( so i will be having a baby party :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->