January/February Manchester Meet

i might get into town early if anyone wants to meet for a coffee x

Someone remind of this nearer the time cos i'll forget!!! x

i might get into town early if anyone wants to meet for a coffee x

I will, not sure if I dare to drive again yet. Will have to get back into it first I think, so might get Paul to drop me off in the morning.

Would it be really bad if I put the boy in nursery that day so I could come without him?!

YES!!! i want to see my allypants :haha: im thinking of leaving leyla with her dad, cant leave naomie cos pauliepants doesnt have mama nipples so he wont last long with naomie :lol:

:rofl:

I might try and come :) I've never really been to manc though, only once when I was about 13, so someone will have to make sure I don't get lost xx

I might have to leave early but I'll come and have a coffee with whoever is there early. I'll most likely have to leave around midday unfortunately.

Crappy appointment I can't get out of :(

i cant come :( i went to book my day out today at work but people have already booked clients in with me up until 2.00pm :(

I can come for the whole time now, no appointment!

wooo hoooo S :)

lauren i think ill get into manchster about 10ish. oscar usually feeds around 8am so can e out of the house by 9 and there by 10 maybe even 9 30 if he hurries up lol

Oh no, only just joined so only just seen this. I wont be able to get out of work at such short notice as I am in meetings all day tomorrow and will be playing catch up on Wednesday... maybe next time. Hope you ladies have fun x

Oh I would have liked to meet up too but working that day and can't get out. Is it all ladies with babies that meet or can I come who is just ttc? Let me know about the next one please?? Xxx

anyones welcome :) next month will be in liverpool then manchester again month after x

Ooh, let me know the dates of them. I spend time in Liverpool for my job as my head office is there so can do either easily. Would be nice to spend time with some ladies who have/ want children for a change x

ahw just got back from turkey yesterday and am dying of flu! dont want to spread the germ to the babies girls, so i'll have to come to the next one. sorry :( was really looking forward to this :(

bilge - aww no, it wouldve been good to see you

pinky - i live in liverpool so if you want to meet up for cofffee let me know, im free most days :) x

wooo hooo see you tomorrow ladies, feels like ive not seen you in ages i think october was the last one i came to

thanks princessellie, I will be in Liverpool a week tomorrow but will have my assistant in tow and therefore wont be able to get free :-(

I will let you know next time I am near and thank you ladies for being so welcoming x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->