January/February Manchester Meet

23rd sounds great to me, im at the midwifes at 10am, then free as a bird :)

Ooooh I might come to this :) if nobody minds?

Where are you all meeting? :flower:

we usually meet either at the train station or at starbucks depending on what time people get there. we always end up at starbucks though usually around 11am

i didnt know, congratulations!!! id be careful eating raw potato, make sure it has no green bits :D x

You have a crap record of attending meets we arrange in Liverpool AppleBlossom :p

I can do wednesdays now :)

Would it be really bad if I put the boy in nursery that day so I could come without him?!

in the arndale normally hu near starbucks opposite next

Would it be really bad if I put the boy in nursery that day so I could come without him?!

YES!!! i want to see my allypants :haha: im thinking of leaving leyla with her dad, cant leave naomie cos pauliepants doesnt have mama nipples so he wont last long with naomie :lol:

I'm really excited! I hope I'm not working that day :( I'll try make sure no clients book in with me cos i sometimes work! Fingers crossed though! Xx

Oh and what time do we meet? And if its before 12 do we go somewhere to give LOs their din dins? Xx

Forgot I started this thread :blush:

I can come on the 23rd though :thumbup:

Meet about 10.30-11? Gives time for people to get there and have a drink, then have dinner in the food court?

YES!!! i want to see my allypants :haha: im thinking of leaving leyla with her dad, cant leave naomie cos pauliepants doesnt have mama nipples so he wont last long with naomie :lol:

hold on, so you get to leave Leyla but I have to bring Ally for you?! Unfair! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->