January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations angel! Praying for a sticky one.
Wag my fingers are crossed for you, hope the bleeding is nothing sinister

Awesome looking test angel!! :flower:

Emma: that test was so much darker. So annoying that they got lighter throughout the day!!

Miss: hoping you still get your BFP :thumbup:

Congrats Angelob x
Oh emma how frustrating huni x
Miss how u feeling ? X

Thanks ladies.
Nearly pos OPK last night
Fmu OPK faint line.
Another temp drop

More AF cramps that I've had for the last few days. Nothing much on HPT. Just got to wait for AF I guess!!

Backache, heartburn, cramps, constipation is what I have so far x

Feeling a little sicky now, but think I dunked too many biscuits in my tea :oops:

Hi guys I'm a jan tester.
Here's my 7DPO test 1 week before AF due xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 15
Hi guys I'm a jan tester.
Here's my 7DPO test 1 week before AF due xx

Wow, congratulations.
Those tests are not very sensitive. Could you be having twins or did you ovulate earlier than you thought? I only ask because those tests went a very strong positive with me at 8dpo and I was having twins.

Will add you to our list :)

congrats belle x
Miss I felt a bit sucky felt better after dunking my bikkies lol.
No symptoms as such nipples littles sensative but maybe coz its freezing 8dpo today :)

congrats belle x
Miss I felt a bit sucky felt better after dunking my bikkies lol.
No symptoms as such nipples littles sensative but maybe coz its freezing 8dpo today :)

Ha ha - I haven't ventured out yet... I'm really not wanting to either but I simply have to go out at 4pm! :shock: Not looking forward to it either! :(

Another :bfn: for me this morning. :shrug: AF should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Gonna pop in and get more tests today, so I can keep testing until she shows! :haha:

Congrats Belle20!!

Very wise aley! I think I just got a faint bfp...
Taken within 10 minutes of doing the test and I could see it straight away! I know blue dye tests are not to be trusted with evaps, however you can't get an evap when the test is still wet! :shock:

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/12dpo1_zps4067bdf6.jpg

Fx aley :)
Miss its so cold lol they've stopped tingling now I'm warm lol x
Omg miss I totally see that line x

Ha ha lucky you! Think of me freezing my boobs off when I go out in an hours time... no wait - that'd be weird :haha: :D

Wow, congrats to Belle and Miss (Hopefully?). Looks like this is a lucky thread!

Lol I had a fiddle with your pic
I can really see it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 12
Well - fingers crossed for us all! Until I get a proper line I won't believe it! Silly me did my last CB digital with my third wee of the day. 'Not pregnant' How silly I am :lol:

Fx miss with the black and white pic the line really shows up :)

Congrats Belle & Angel

Emma that's so frustrating i hate waiting to ovulate more than the tww maybe you'll just be ovulating later than usual & end up having a longer cycle

Cd9 for me another week till i ovulate although could be earlier as i'm getting abit of ewcm today bit early for that? How many days before ov do you ladies usually get ewcm i last dtd day before yesterday so cant be left over sperm. Oh who knows started opks today negative yet isually get a positive opk cd15-18

I need to see tests ladies opks, hpts anything will do lol

Omg miss i see something for sure! No af is also a good sign who knows maybe you implanted later than you thought fx for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"