January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh a cycle buddy :happydance: the last 3 cycles I've O'd on Cd17. I had a short af this cycle tho and last time it was short I O'd on cd14 so I'm kinda hoping I O a bit sooner this cycle! So impatient haha.

Ooooh a cycle buddy :happydance: the last 3 cycles I've O'd on Cd17. I had a short af this cycle tho and last time it was short I O'd on cd14 so I'm kinda hoping I O a bit sooner this cycle! So impatient haha.

Hope we both ov soon too I'm impatient too
Last month was first month of ttc after my MMC and I ovulated on CD 29 !!!:arghhhhh hope not that long thus time
And that resulted in a chemical this month so made af 5 days latest so cycle was 42 days
Don't think I can wait thar long !!

Ah so sorry to hear that :hugs: I have everything crossed for you this cycle!! Let's hope we O together!!!!!x

Hi ladies hope u are all well. My fertile period starts Christmas Eve , however im going to try a more relaxed approach this cycle number 19. Yea right lol.
Fx and festive baby dust to you all.
Merry Christmas x

Hi all! Could I join? I'm 1-2 days away from O, and then I'll be in the TWW- going to test January 1st at the earliest as I'm due for AF on the 3rd or 4th... Good luck all!
Hello! :wave: Welcome to the party :D
I've added you for testing on January 1st, New Years Day - Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Can I join in? :flower:
I should be ovulating soon...today or tomorrow I hope?? Had some very slight cramping this morning, which might either mean ovulation or that I had to pee really bad. :rofl:

I'm aiming to test on Jan 2nd.

I think I have a decent chance this cycle... doing the every other day approach, as it works best with his work schedule and my libido! :winkwink:

Hello! :wave: Welcome to the thread :D I've added you to the list too, hope you are well and fingers crossed for this cycle! :dust:

Hi can i join pls, first cycle ttc#2 depending on when i'l ovulate or if i'l ovulate this cycle as stopping pill tonight. Will hopefully be testing end of Jan. Fx for everyone

Hello! Welcome along! More than welcome to join, before I add you to the list though - when do you expect to test? Just an approximate date would be good to start with :D Good luck and fingers crossed.

AFM: I am on CD13. I had a 'LOW' reading on the FM on CD11. However yesterday and today I have had 'HIGH' readings.
I have found a few more sticks for my CB FM (the old style) and have re-set it to CD5, I've done this because this is the furthest into the cycle it'll do it. Usually on CD6 it'll ask for a sample anyway and my plan is that if will see a high (if not peak) and then keep asking for samples, we can but hope. I only have 5 sticks left and I won't be buying more - I will be selling the monitor on.
I am also using CB digital dual hormone OPK.
For some really strange reason my temperature was mega high today, higher than it usually is on CD12. In fact, I'd say it's as high as it should be in the 2ww.

I'll add pictures of my remaining 'stash' of tests. My Fiancé has some more one step OPK's at his mums, (were delivered to the wrong address!) and the remaining HPT's. I have a few HPT's at her house in his draws as I am rationing myself this month. :lol: :haha:

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 3
  • opk4.jpg
    opk4.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 6
  • hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
My temp dropped today and then my crosshairs went away :cry: I've manage to get the crosshairs back by discarding a temp on CD13 that was way higher than normal because I'd been drinking the night before and didn't get enough sleep but that's still really low for after ovulation and when I looked back at my charts from when I deffo ovulated because of clomid my temps were way high than that after O. I'm really thinking I might not have even ovulated at all :nope: Keep telling myself to just wait and see what tomorrow brings but I can't help but stressing now!

Wow miss another stick stash!!
Iv got a new box of 20 clearblue monitor sticks and tommorow is cd6 so it should ask me then hoping it will detect a peak this month I'm also using my cheapies from CD 10 too !!
Fx miss!!×

Princess taz I have no idea about charting sorry :*( but didn't wanna read and run .....what's Cross hairs ..??

Princess, try not to stress over it... it looks to me like you have ovulated, unless you've been running a fever these past couple of days?? You'll have to see what tomorrow brings! (Which totally sucks, but I know what that is like!)

AFM, I didn't ovulate yesterday after all. :growlmad: Hopefully today. Waking up to a temp that hadn't risen was a bit irritating!!!

PrincessTaz, I know it's hard but try not to stress. Let's take the positives out of this - quite literally. You had two days of positive OPK's which is a great start! Try not to panic... just keep the faith and keep calm. :hugs:

Emma, Yep, stick stash :D Crosshairs are when FF puts a line both running across the chart and up and down, the huge +. Where those lines meet means that's when they suspect you ovulated. :D Good luck with testing! My Fiancé is bringing my IC OPK's back tomorrow night with him, probably going to be too late!

Aley, I was like that last cycle... I thought I ovulated then the day after the temp slightly dropped - frustrating isn't the word... though to be fair... I didn't believe FF... :D

GL everyone - fingers crossed! :dust:

Hi. I'd like to join this testing thread. I should be testing around about the 18th January but that depends on when I ovulate. Thinking about starting to temp. I wanted to avoid temping but getting a bit paranoid about whether ovulating and fertility friend says that's the only sure fire way to know so will be buying one soon. Chat soon

Hi. I'd like to join this testing thread. I should be testing around about the 18th January but that depends on when I ovulate. Thinking about starting to temp. I wanted to avoid temping but getting a bit paranoid about whether ovulating and fertility friend says that's the only sure fire way to know so will be buying one soon. Chat soon

Hello! Welcome to our thread :D
I agree, temping is so good but it can panic you if you get a duff reading! Definitely buy a thermometer and start temping, if only to see your post ovulation temps!
I've added you to the list - best of luck for this cycle! :hugs:

hows your Ovulation testts going miss???

hows everyone else??

i messed up my clearblue monitor and set it wrong time!! so now have to wait unutl the morning to set it as CD5 - im on cd 6 now.. so by the time it think im 6 ill be 8!!!

oops

It's xmas eve here in Australia! My last day of work and I'll have holidays for a week :)

OMG buffy it's mad to think u celebrate it before us

Hope you have a fab day and yes I too cant wait to finish work although I'm only off 4 days :((

Right guys I did my first opk today

CD6 - was still bleeding am but not now
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141223_214027_zpsejil56di.jpg
will do my cheapies everyday now in evening as they always seems better then

And ill start my clear blue monitor on Thursday cd8 but monitor will think I'm CD6 lkl

How does the monitor work?
I'm finished work and we are on our way to a friends for Christmas Eve drinks. I probably won't be active the next couple of days, so have a great Christmas, and happy OPK-ing! :flower:

Hello! :wave:

I think my Fiance returned my IC OPK's at just the right time. I took one last night (CD14) and it was 'nearly there' to my standards. This morning I have done 3 OPK's all with different results.

FMU : CB digital OPK - PEAK. I now have 2 days to ovulate.
FMU: IC OPK - Only just negative
FMU: CB fertility monitor - LOW :shock:

SMU: IC OPK - Positive (pretty sure)

Will add photos for you :)

Emma, I forgot to set up my monitor too, but since I have only 5 sticks left I won't be using it again... I set it to CD5 last night and it asks from CD6 onwards, so yes - it thinks I am only CD6 BUT - the stick had hardly a line, where as the IC OPK and CB digital OPK have very positive lines :)

Attachments

• cd14.jpg
    cd14.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
  • cd15.jpg
    cd15.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
  • cd151.jpg
    cd151.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1
  • cd152.jpg
    cd152.jpg