January Jellybeans 2013!...

So, last week at my ultrasound I didn't get to meet with the Dr just the u/s tech. The baby was measuring 9 weeks even though I knew I could only be 8 weeks... So, she changed my due date to Dec 27th... so, Today I had my appt with Dr to discuss the u/s and she said she is keeping me at the original Jan 3rd due date bc when you get scans this early sometimes the measurements are off slightly... so, now I am only 8weeks 4 days. BOO!!!

So, last week at my ultrasound I didn't get to meet with the Dr just the u/s tech. The baby was measuring 9 weeks even though I knew I could only be 8 weeks... So, she changed my due date to Dec 27th... so, Today I had my appt with Dr to discuss the u/s and she said she is keeping me at the original Jan 3rd due date bc when you get scans this early sometimes the measurements are off slightly... so, now I am only 8weeks 4 days. BOO!!!

atleast uv got a healthy little bean right now!

didnt have a scan today though... so, i hope the bean is still stickin and growing!

Jaime I'm sure you will find at your next scan you are measuring ahead again and they will keep you at your new date. When I had my scan I was measuring 3 days ahead and she said at that early stage it can be 5 days either side, but I think if it's measuring ahead it will be next time too. It's a great indication that everything is growing well and I'm sure at a dating scan you will be back to a week ahead again.

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been off of here for a few days. Had 10+ pages to catch up on. All the scans are looking just wonderful! I know you are all very excited. Those of you still waiting on scans, I know you can't wait to have them.

It seems as though my MS is easing up now. It still has it's moments .... riding in the car is not helpful at all! So I try and stay home which is driving DH crazy. He likes for us to go out into town on the weekends and he has had to find things to do around the house so he doesn't have to go out without me. lol! I have started getting up what feels like a thousand times to pee at night. So the tiredness is really setting in.

I was finally able to do a little gardening this weekend. The weeds had just about overtaken everything. Insanity. One sad point of this weekend ... I lost my great-grandmother. We were VERY close. We knew it was coming and thankfully she didn't suffer at all but it was very hard. But I know I have one heck of a guardian angel now! She was an amazing woman.

Have any of you started buying any baby things yet? We were going to get a bassinet the weekend my MS kicked into full gear and we haven't had the time to go out since. I will be glad when I can get back to things. We are buying neutral furniture so we aren't left at the last minute trying to buy it all.

All right. I think I'm all caught up now!:haha: Have a wonderful day ladies!!

didnt have a scan today though... so, i hope the bean is still stickin and growing!

the odds are with u, so the chances of the beanie sticking around is really good! Your a step ahead of me, i havent gotten to see my little one yet! I just hope my body isnt playing a cruel trick making me think im preggers,

I WANNA SEE THAT BEATING HEART! i know for SURE im gunna start crying

iv been crazy with food stuff too... one minute im not hungry and 10 minutes later i feel like im starving and want to eat everything.

I noticed today its hard to gulp water like i used to, bc it makes me slightly wanna gag a little... so now i have to take it slow and drink small amounts at a time

Garfie, glad you finally got hold of a midwife! Good luck for tomorrow!

melly did u tell DS yet about his new sibling?!

Yes we told him last night, he had a huge grin on his face and gave me a massive cuddle. Then asked if could carry on watching tom and jerry now? We made him promise to keep it secret until after the 12 week scan, luckily, he's only felt the need to tell one of his friends, and not the entire school!

Sassy_mom, so sorry for your loss. Like you say you now have an amazing guardian angel watching over you. xx

Looks like I am now out of the group. I lost my little bean on Saturday, May 27th at 5W 4D. Good luck and H&H pregnancies to all of you ladies.

Welcome to all the new ladies :happydance:

I cannot wait to tell my DS about having a sibling. Since he was about 2 1/2 he has been saying he wants TWO babies to come live with us.

He tells everybody everything though so we will have to keep it from him until I'm ready to tell the world as well. He even pulled up my sleeve quick and pointed out to his preschool teacher that I had blood taken. I hope no one is on to me.

I also had extreme headaches last week like some of you ladies mentioned. On the 3rd day I finally took Tylenol and the headache actually never returned. I remember them being super bad not until around week 15 with DS.

Now I feel absolutely normal except for not being able to get out of bed in the morning. Super nervous to find nothing at my scan on Friday.

Oh my word DD has been talking about TWO babies since before I got pregnant!! She says a girl baby for her and a boy baby for daddy.. :haha:

Hey all! I'm trying to catch up but have 199 pages to read! I just found out on the 26 that Im expecting number 4! This is out last so I plan on living it up lol When I enter the first day of my last period I come up with feb 1st :) So because it's number four and I normally go about a week early i thought I would ask to join you all!!

Last one took us a year to get pregnant with. Thats how I found these boards looking for support. This baby took 2 cycles after AF came back. We are currently still BFing number three. Her birthday is June 8th. My goal was always to make it to a year so if she is turned off because of my pregnancy I won't be too crushed. But how cool would tandem feeding be?! :)

which pregnancy test is that on your avatar picture? it tells you hhow many weeks since conception right?? id like to buy one and see what it says..thanks
AllieIA: I'm glad it stopped. I hope its nothing! I, myself would definitley call the Dr. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

mummy to be: I absolutely love the camera! Canon is the best!

They don't sell those preg tests in the U.S. you can order them online tho.. :flower:

Jrowan

I can't be bothered changing your due date now it's 3am and i've had a rough day, remind me later or after your 12 week scan when they should cement in the date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->