January Jellybeans 2013!...

I went to see the midwife this evening and she is lovely! She loves her job and has done several home births so far that she has done free of charge just because she loves doing it so much! I'm supposed to go to her officially on Friday for bloodwork, etc. Today I just went to her home and we chatted for a bit.

AllieIA: I'm glad it stopped. I hope its nothing! I, myself would definitley call the Dr. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

mummy to be: I absolutely love the camera! Canon is the best!

I'll be calling them tomorrow morning to see what they say

With dh being deployed, had you by any chance dtd?

Not since last Monday so it doesn't see like it'd be that. I have been trying to think through the past few days...I think what worries me most is the lack of symptoms. I was fighting terrible all day nausea and now it's gone... I will be calling my doctor's office in the morning and hoping they can get me in to check things out. The spotting has seemed to stop and no cramps...but no pregnancy symptoms either.

AllieIA: Have the symptoms went away just for a day? Or has it been days? I can remember with DD, that I had days that my symptoms left and came back.

I hope the Dr. can see you for peace of mind. I'm sorry you are going through this. :hugs: And I hope you get the best of news.

i cant believe how ill i feel!! so sick and tired! would i feel better if i were actually sick? hate feeling sick.:sick:
But taking it as a good sign all is well with little bean, scan next wednesday! gona be a long week!

wish i could go back to bed, really dont want to go to work today, but only 2 and a half days till half term!

Hi there. Has anybody had such a stinking headache that they feel the need to take something? Mine started yesterday and I figured it would go over night, but woke up this morning and it is worse! I really don't want to take any medication, but I dont' see it getting any better on it's own. Also it's really not helping with the nausea. Feeling very sorry for myself, but resisting the paracetamol which is taunting me from the table.

Congrats to everyone on all the lovely scans. 4 weeks and 3 days till mine. :)

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to you all! :flower: Can I join this thread too? I am finally pregnant with a viable pregnancy after 4 unexplained miscarriages in 13 months. Yesterday we had our first scan and I measured on track for the first time ever with a strong heartbeat of 140 :cloud9: I am still recovering from the shock!!

Thanks for the banners Betheney I am going to add one now!

Hi there. Has anybody had such a stinking headache that they feel the need to take something? Mine started yesterday and I figured it would go over night, but woke up this morning and it is worse! I really don't want to take any medication, but I dont' see it getting any better on it's own. Also it's really not helping with the nausea. Feeling very sorry for myself, but resisting the paracetamol which is taunting me from the table.

I used to suffer really bad with headaches in my other pregnancies,i used to take paracetamol if things got too bad

I started with a mild one last night. I think it's normal and hormone related, also this heat probably doesn't help! I think those forehead rubs are safe to use in pregnancy and really effective if it comes back.

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to you all! :flower: Can I join this thread too? I am finally pregnant with a viable pregnancy after 4 unexplained miscarriages in 13 months. Yesterday we had our first scan and I measured on track for the first time ever with a strong heartbeat of 140 :cloud9: I am still recovering from the shock!!

thanks for the thanks on the banners :)

and

CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your pregnancy, i can't even fathom what having 4 MC would be like.... and now here you are with a viable pregnancy :) when did you lose the others? was there never a heartbeat on any of them? all earlier than you are now? happy to have you here!

Thanks guys. I think my sister in law used 4head or something like that when she was pregnant, but you need to use it as soon as you feel the headache come one. I might go to the chemist and investigate and get some in for next time. I think it's easing slightly, hopefully.

Thank you! I have never had a scan where everything measured correctly. So the yolk sac would be too big indicating mc, or the sac too small, always the baby too small for dates like a week behind, very weak heartbeat. Yesterday everything was perfect and the consultant said he cannot fault the pregnancy and it's very unlikely anything will go wrong now especially with such a strong heartbeat! I couldn't believe I was hearing those words yesterday!! My husband's face - I'll never forget it. It has been h*ll but I am going to try to forget and move on. I think I just had very very bad luck, they were all unexplained and I'm still / was young when it all started over a year ago 30/31 so my egg quality was never in question but sometimes you can have a subtle hormonal imbalance which can be put down to causing mc's so I think that was me. I think this because I normally ovulate on my own and the last 4 pregnancies were natural conceptions. This time my consultant wanted to try Clomid and a monitored cycle with me. He basically controlled when the egg was released once it had matured and I had hormone therapy (estrogen) to thicken the lining and then progesterone therapy straight after ovulation. I think this consultant has helped me by sorting out my hormones 'on a hunch' - nothing was ever diagnosed. He was however suspicious of my terrible seriously horrendous acne during pregnancy before. Never suffered with acne in my life before my first pregnancy. This time my face is a peach - not one spot!! So even though I am unexplained I think my consultant would put it down to a mild hormone imbalance causing massive miscarriage destruction! Thanks for letting me join! :hugs: xx
Hi ladies,

thanks for the thanks on the banners :)

and

CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your pregnancy, i can't even fathom what having 4 MC would be like.... and now here you are with a viable pregnancy :) when did you lose the others? all earlier than you are now? happy to have you here!

filipenko32 - glad to have you here with us and congratulations. Thank you for also sharing your story with us, it couldn't have been easy for you but wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hi welcome Filip - what a sad story with such a happy outcome - I've had one m/c so I couldn't begin to imagine what 4 would be like glad everything went well at the scan.:happydance:

Lots of lovely scan pics keep them coming ladies (one day it will be my turn).:coffee:

I had a headache the other day and like most of you was scared to take paracetamol so I raided the childrens cupboard and had some calpol instead - it took the edge off :winkwink:

Alan - Hope you feel better soon hun :flower:

Allie - Is your period due about the time you had spotting? the only reason I asked is because I was brown spotting all day yesterday and sure enough when I checked my calendar it was when I was due the nasty :witch: it seems to have stopped today :shrug:

AFM - Still waiting to hear from a M/W - no call yesterday think I might phone her at lunch and ask if she's forgotten about me.

On a different note have any of you ladies decided on what pram you are going to buy?

Good luck for all the ladies with scans:thumbup:

Welcome newbies :flower:

:hugs:

X

I've had a couple of nasty cramps this mornin,hope its nothing serious :(

I think cramps are a wonderful sign! I have had them a lot this pregnancy and my consultant said they can be painful and it's just everything stretching. With my mc's I had no cramps whatsoever until the bleeding started. Bleeding too is not such a good sign but even then you can still be fine! You'll be fine Hun it's just your baby growing! :cloud9: sorry for your losses too :hugs:

Welcome filipenko32! That's quite a story, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Lindsay - that is a FAB scan! So clear! I doubt i'll get to hear the HB before 16 weeks with doppler like last time. My friend is giving me her doppler so I'll get to listen to it at home later on :)

As for ladies worrying about lack of symptoms I'm basically joining you. I don't feel myself, and my appetite is a bit 'funny' but the lack of sickness I'm finding seriously strange. By this time with my son I was being sick at least 3 times a day, I had a tiny throw-up in week 5 and that is it...

My first scan will be at 10 weeks and 3 days, I'm sure that will calm me down, it's only 3 weeks. I got a lot of spotting with Silas too, around the 8 week mark I think, only brown. None of that yet either.

SUCH a different pregnancy!

I think cramps are a wonderful sign! I have had them a lot this pregnancy and my consultant said they can be painful and it's just everything stretching. With my mc's I had no cramps whatsoever until the bleeding started. Bleeding too is not such a good sign but even then you can still be fine! You'll be fine Hun it's just your baby growing! :cloud9: sorry for your losses too :hugs:

Thank you,if i think back i didn't have any cramps either,i still have lots of symptoms nausea really emotional,feel like i could cry for absolutely no reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->