January Jellybeans 2013!...

Fili!!!!!! How ace to see you here!! Of course I know your story but it's so fantastic to have you in our January thread!! yippee!!!

welcome Fili, what a wonderful result to such a sad story.

I had my booking in session with the midwife today, I'm gutted - I can't have a water birth. I'm classed as a high risk delivery due to my previous emergency c-section. Apparently the will monitor me closely, be on a monitor all the time i'm in labour, in-case they need to rush me to theatre. Of course I just want the baby to be safe, but I so wanted to be able to have it this time.

So many fabulous scans and happy news right now! I hit 8 weeks tomorrow...feels like a milestone. I'm bummed because I don't get a scan until the 21st which can't get here fast enough. I haven't even heard the heartbeat yet and it makes me nervous because I just want to know everything is alright. I also had a drop in my morning sickness but I'm chalking that up to being lucky. I've gotten a little extra sleep and I'm trying to eat better and have noticed an improvement. I still get queasy but not the full on nausea. However, I had also been feeling sick since before I even tested! I'm still tired and bloated however with an occasional headache.

DH and I went to see What to Expect yesterday at the theater and I thought it was really cute! Even DH enjoyed it! He got to truly enjoy the pregnant experience since he was sitting next to his very gassy pregnant wife...oops!

So many fabulous scans and happy news right now! I hit 8 weeks tomorrow...feels like a milestone. I'm bummed because I don't get a scan until the 21st which can't get here fast enough. I haven't even heard the heartbeat yet and it makes me nervous because I just want to know everything is alright. I also had a drop in my morning sickness but I'm chalking that up to being lucky. I've gotten a little extra sleep and I'm trying to eat better and have noticed an improvement. I still get queasy but not the full on nausea. However, I had also been feeling sick since before I even tested! I'm still tired and bloated however with an occasional headache.

DH and I went to see What to Expect yesterday at the theater and I thought it was really cute! Even DH enjoyed it! He got to truly enjoy the pregnant experience since he was sitting next to his very gassy pregnant wife...oops!

Hubby and i saw it on saturday night. i started crying a little (quietly) when the MC part happened bc it hit home for me.... Hubby told me in the car ride home he kinda got teary eyed during the delivery parts bc he thought of how itll be for us. I thought it was so cute :hugs:

Hey Ladies

Hope you are all feeling good and those with m/s are feeling better:flower:

I finally got in touch with an out of town MW (still not able to contact any locally)

Anyway she called me back within 5 mins and has arranged a scan at a hospital for me for tomorrow.:happydance: She is disgusted that no one has been in touch especially ahem considering my age and previous m/c.

Looks like the ball is rolling now - still spotting brown trying to stay relaxed keep your fingers crossed for me.

:hugs:

X

Give us the update once you have the scan! Good luck!!!

which pregnancy test is that on your avatar picture? it tells you hhow many weeks since conception right?? id like to buy one and see what it says..thanks
AllieIA: I'm glad it stopped. I hope its nothing! I, myself would definitley call the Dr. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

mummy to be: I absolutely love the camera! Canon is the best!

are there any other US ladies that do NOT wanna go to work today after the holiday weekend?!?!?!

Allie, try not to worry about the symptoms, mine all completely disappeared a few days ago too.

are there any other US ladies that do NOT wanna go to work today after the holiday weekend?!?!?!

I lucked out and have today off! Of course, I did spend my morning at the njmvc getting my car inspected so maybe work would have been more fun!

i am in this category! But i want time to fly by so i can go to my scan!!

i feel like i cant wait any longer!! I want to bump my scan up sooner but i dont want to make it too soon where we dont see anything and then worry myself...

If i calculated correctly my scan is for June 13th which would put me at 7 weeks 2 days....

Hey Ladies

Hope you are all feeling good and those with m/s are feeling better:flower:

I finally got in touch with an out of town MW (still not able to contact any locally)

Anyway she called me back within 5 mins and has arranged a scan at a hospital for me for tomorrow.:happydance: She is disgusted that no one has been in touch especially ahem considering my age and previous m/c.

Looks like the ball is rolling now - still spotting brown trying to stay relaxed keep your fingers crossed for me.

:hugs:

X

goodluck tomorrow!

Girafe - great news! Let us know how it goes!

I feel for you re: work! We have a long weekend coming up here in the UK, Monday is a bank holiday and Tuesday is also a bank holiday due to the Queen's Jubilee. Wednesday is going to be tough, on the bright side it's only a three day week but wish I had taken it off now! The weather has cooled down a little here today which is helping - I tend to feel great one minute and then shocking the next. Sickness is coming and going, not being sick just heaving all the time.

I lucked out and have today off! Of course, I did spend my morning at the njmvc getting my car inspected so maybe work would have been more fun!

HATE dmv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a follow-up Dr appt at 10 and then I have to go to work blahh... thank God I have a short day!

i am in this category! But i want time to fly by so i can go to my scan!!

i feel like i cant wait any longer!! I want to bump my scan up sooner but i dont want to make it too soon where we dont see anything and then worry myself...

If i calculated correctly my scan is for June 13th which would put me at 7 weeks 2 days....

7 weeks is a good time for a scan :thumbup:

OHHHH yeah.. i am a little excited today!!!! My hubby came home from work yesterday with a present for me!!!!
Now it might not be what other ladies would like i am burst out into tears as i have been BEGGING for one of these for like FOREVER!!!!!! now i finally have been able to upgrade and work even better now .. As photography is my hobby and job!! :) and i LOVE IT

Congrats on a great present! And a very expensive hobby. lol Now start your list of lenses. I'm a photographer in Canada and could send a kid to college with what I've spent on my camera gear. lol

Garfie, glad you finally got hold of a midwife! Good luck for tomorrow!

Welcome to all the new ladies :happydance:

I cannot wait to tell my DS about having a sibling. Since he was about 2 1/2 he has been saying he wants TWO babies to come live with us.

He tells everybody everything though so we will have to keep it from him until I'm ready to tell the world as well. He even pulled up my sleeve quick and pointed out to his preschool teacher that I had blood taken. I hope no one is on to me.

I also had extreme headaches last week like some of you ladies mentioned. On the 3rd day I finally took Tylenol and the headache actually never returned. I remember them being super bad not until around week 15 with DS.

Now I feel absolutely normal except for not being able to get out of bed in the morning. Super nervous to find nothing at my scan on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->