January Jellybeans 2013!...

So sorry to hear about the loss Koukla. :cry::hugs:

What do you ladies think of these names.
It will be a mixed baby, jamaican and white

Girl- Remi or Remy, Ataya
Boy- Mehki, Mileke(mil-leak), Kiree

Opinions?

I like Remi and Mileke (only I wouldn't have known how to pronounce it w/o your guide. Same with other two boy names, so I'm not very sure about my choice. :)

Hi there. Has anybody had such a stinking headache that they feel the need to take something? Mine started yesterday and I figured it would go over night, but woke up this morning and it is worse! I really don't want to take any medication, but I dont' see it getting any better on it's own. Also it's really not helping with the nausea. Feeling very sorry for myself, but resisting the paracetamol which is taunting me from the table.

Congrats to everyone on all the lovely scans. 4 weeks and 3 days till mine. :)

Horrible, horrible headaches. Taking Tylenol but not helping. Considering going to see my migraine doctor, even though over email she said not to take my regular meds. Blech.

are there any other US ladies that do NOT wanna go to work today after the holiday weekend?!?!?!

I can't believe I'm back at work! Feel like I should get a medal b/c I feel so crappy...only three and half more days...

So sorry about the loss Koukla :(

I started spotting again Sunday and into Monday. It was mostly brown, but did have tinges of pink from time to time. I keep reassuring myself that it is the rest of the bleed that they found at my last scan and nothing to be worried about.

My next appointment is next Monday, and I am pretty sure they will be doing another scan, so I am holding out unitl then!

Boo! That totally sucks! 2 days until mine, we'll see what they say....

Have you put more thought into the doppler? I'm so happy I have mine, although I want to experience the U/S first and it may take another couple weeks to hear the heartbeat anyways.....

I have thought about getting one, but have a feeling my husband might be against the idea...only because I would drive us both insane constantly looking for the HB..and then God forbid I not be able to find it!

We heard the HB at our scan last week (a strong 150 bpm :) ), so that is comforting. I keep reminding myself that statistically, at this point, the odds are on my side :)

Good Luck at your scan!

AllieIA: Have the symptoms went away just for a day? Or has it been days? I can remember with DD, that I had days that my symptoms left and came back.

I hope the Dr. can see you for peace of mind. I'm sorry you are going through this. :hugs: And I hope you get the best of news.

The nausea has been gone for a couple days and the spotting has seemed to stop. Spoke with my nurse this morning and she said to just keep an eye on things. If I start to spot again or get any cramping to call back. I'm trying to drink a bunch of water and think positive. The spottig was just light brown and stopped by mid afternoon.
I have an appt next Monday so hopefully the spotting is done and I'll hear a healthy heartbeat next week.

I have a real pressure feeling down below today, it's very weird. Can't even bear my
Knickers being on :( also had some tummy ache earlier which has now passed. I know the worrying never passes but can't wait to get to 12 weeks. X

My doppler just came in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna use it!!!! I am most likely too early to hear anything though BOOOO!

I can't wait to get to second tri either. Just had a stitch type pain on the right hand side of my uterus and then shooting pains up my hoo hah and cervix. I hope it's nothing to worry about. This week is so scary I'm so scared its all going to go wrong.

So sorry to hear about the loss Koukla. :cry::hugs:

What do you ladies think of these names.
It will be a mixed baby, jamaican and white

Girl- Remi or Remy, Ataya
Boy- Mehki, Mileke(mil-leak), Kiree

Opinions?

I like Remi and Mileke (only I wouldn't have known how to pronounce it w/o your guide. Same with other two boy names, so I'm not very sure about my choice. :)

Hi there. Has anybody had such a stinking headache that they feel the need to take something? Mine started yesterday and I figured it would go over night, but woke up this morning and it is worse! I really don't want to take any medication, but I dont' see it getting any better on it's own. Also it's really not helping with the nausea. Feeling very sorry for myself, but resisting the paracetamol which is taunting me from the table.

Congrats to everyone on all the lovely scans. 4 weeks and 3 days till mine. :)

Horrible, horrible headaches. Taking Tylenol but not helping. Considering going to see my migraine doctor, even though over email she said not to take my regular meds. Blech.

are there any other US ladies that do NOT wanna go to work today after the holiday weekend?!?!?!

I can't believe I'm back at work! Feel like I should get a medal b/c I feel so crappy...only three and half more days...

Mehki-(meh-kai), ataya is (a-tay-a).... Praying for a sticky!

2013momma - I actually like those two but I think my last post didnt make it!

Thank you, I think those two are the ones we are leaning towards unless my best friend from highschool picks the girls name since she believes she came up with it lol... so we'll see!

Thank you, I think those two are the ones we are leaning towards unless my best friend from highschool picks the girls name since she believes she came up with it lol... so we'll see!

Hah must be a Canadian thing!

My OB, being the conservative that she is, told me that since the gestational sac "appeared" to be in the uterus, until the fetal pole is seen and a heartbeat heard, she couldn't rule out ectopic pregnancy. My ultrasound was taken at 5 weeks, 2 days since LMP. I'm now exactly at 6 weeks. Needless to say, I have now become more worried and anxious. My next scan is on June 12, my 8th week.

A closer look at the attached pic reveals that my GS is at 6.2 mm and the yolk sac at 1 mm

Attachments

• at five weeks.jpg
    at five weeks.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 8
My OB, being the conservative that she is, told me that since the gestational sac "appeared" to be in the uterus, until the fetal pole is seen and a heartbeat heard, she couldn't rule out ectopic pregnancy. My ultrasound was taken at 5 weeks, 2 days since LMP. I'm now exactly at 6 weeks. Needless to say, I have now become more worried and anxious

I wouldnt worry. I went in at 5 weeks 4 days and only the sac was seen. I went back at 6 weeks 1 day and saw my little one and the heartbeat :). So much changes in a matter of days.

The sac is measuring right on. I'm pretty sure just a sac is normal for 5 weeks. I definitley wouldn't worry at all.

I saw my midwife today for the first time. She's lovely. She also wants me to get a dating scan which isn't always done here so I'm thrilled about that and I've booked in for next Friday which unfortunately was the soonest they could fit me in but at least I'll be 8.5 weeks then so there should be more to see. Because my first birth was a difficult one 15 years ago I have to try and get hold of hospital records for her to review and see an obstetrician to make sure I'm not high risk.

Also she wants to make sure via US that I only have one baby in there as I'm so tired and have a history of twins on my mothers side (plus being 35 and overweight higher chance).

Mornin everyone,first night I've slept all night,lovely.just unfortunately i had to be up at 5 15 for work,could have slept longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->