January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hi Ladies

Thanks for all your wishes, I will keep this brief.

I have an empty sac measuring 20mm so one of three things is happening:-

1. Early miscarriage
2. Ectopic
3. To early to see (baby is shy!)

I had to have more bloods drawn for my HCG - the results will be back in at about 6.00pm tonight so I will update as soon as poss.

I just feel like crying now, but I am also trying to remain positive.

Keep me in your thoughts ladies.

:hugs:

X

Praying for you and baby! :hugs:

Oh garfie I'm sending all my positive thoughts your way. I'm now sure why but Ive been following you I hope you and bubs all the best!

Huge positive thoughts coming your way garfie, praying baby is ok and just camera shy!

Right Ladies

Can anyone explain this to me:-

2 May HCG 32
9 May HCG 798
16 May HCG 3443

The hospital have just phoned yes there is a pregnancy my level is 798 which is good news! - Is it? did they just pluck a number out of thin air. The nurse also said that it wasn't a problem it hadn't increased. Wth that is not my understanding at all.

So upshot I have to have another blood test Friday and more scans in the coming weeks.

X

Right Ladies

2 May HCG 32
9 May HCG 798
16 May HCG 3443

The hospital have just phoned yes there is a pregnancy my level is 798 which is good news! - Is it? did they just pluck a number out of thin air. The nurse also said that it wasn't a problem it hadn't increased. Wth that is not my understanding at all.

So upshot I have to have another blood test Friday and more scans in the coming weeks.

X

Was your last blood test on the 16th?

Garfie I will keep you in my thoughts, I really hope everything turns out well for you xx

Right Ladies

2 May HCG 32
9 May HCG 798
16 May HCG 3443

X

Was your last blood test on the 16th?

Yes hun they said the levels were fine and not to worry :dohh:

How can it be that my levels have dropped back to exactly what they were 2 weeks ago.

X

thats very odd they are saying its good news when it seems to have dropped that much? Im confused!

Hopefully they are just being wierd and everything is indeed ok

beautiful!! did you see mine?:flower:
Had my first us:
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/unchainedbliss/Mobile%20Uploads/1338354960.jpg

Heart beat was 152:) soo happy!!!

gorgeous scan!!! How amazing is hearing that strong heart beat?! ahhhh!! Congrats!

The scans really make it feel real:) yes nipsnnibbles!! Awww so exciting!!! I really hope its a girl since dp already has a son but a healthy baby is all that matters:)

I got my BFP on May 13th (Mother's day)!!!! Pregnant with baby number two EDD January 21st,2013!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->