January Jellybeans 2013!...

Eva has been trying to roll over, but no success yet. Started getting smiles though which are precious!

We're just starting to get smiles. Its sucks premmie baboes take longer to catch their forat smile. Bit the first smile I saw caused such strong emotions in me I seriously thought i would melt right into the ground

The smiles are greatest!! Yesterday I was at my parents house and my dad had Oliver. He kept playing with him and I loved seeing my LO start to have fun- smiling, kicking, almost laughing, etc!

No rolling over yet, but don't really give him much tummy time yet, but we have lots of smiles and laughs, he is just so damn cute!

For those going for their first shots (which aren't pleasent) have a slightly hungry baby for it and they'll forget all about it as you feed them! It's not as bad as you think. Also my doctor had me give the lowest dose of infant Tylenol (or equivalent) 30 mins before. I made a big difference for my daughter.

Is anyone else still waiting for their LO to arrive? I kinda miss the anticipation of those waiting :)

For those going for their first shots (which aren't pleasent) have a slightly hungry baby for it and they'll forget all about it as you feed them! It's not as bad as you think. Also my doctor had me give the lowest dose of infant Tylenol (or equivalent) 30 mins before. I made a big difference for my daughter.

Is anyone else still waiting for their LO to arrive? I kinda miss the anticipation of those waiting :)

My Doctor's office said no pain meds. To each his own, huh? :dohh:

Poor thing screamed today as I held her hands for her shots. She liked her oral Rotavirus vaccine and then I gave her a pacifier and she was asleep before we got to the car. She fed this afternoon and I was really gentle about touching her thighs. She seems okay to this point.

I am feeling anxious as we're leaving LO with my MIL tonight to go to a concert. I certainly know she will be fine, but...she's my baby. :baby:

We don't have any shots until 2 months but dr didn't advise us to do anything beforehand. However I will probably make sure I have Tylenol ready for him in case it's needed afterwards.

Sam has rolled over a couple of times but as we still aren't in the house, I don't have the room I would like to just lay him on the floor and let.him go crazy! We have gotten a few smiles and damn are they cute! Also.weighed him today and he weighs 10 lbs even! Can't.believe how chunky my lil guy is!

Nash was weighed today too, he is 9 lb 3 oz at 3 weeks. He is getting tall like his daddy.

Must be weigh in day! Harry had his 7 week weigh in today too, he's up to 10lbs 13oz or 4.9kg!

Our little ones aren't so little anymore!!

Hope you went ok at the concert Ditty, first evening without Violet!! I'm sure you were just fine :)

xxx

Hope you had a good time Ditty!

I can't wait for the first 'real' smiles. I think DS started to smile at around 5 weeks, so we've got a little wait.

6lb 10oz at 16 days old. We're waiting to get some test results later today. Hope we can identify where her problems stem from & verify it's nothing serious. The health visitor is worried that she also has no startle reflex (although she passed her hearing test). Anyone else's little ones seem completely oblivious to sound, including sudden noises?

Sam doesn't seem to be bothered too much by noise. My FIL has the bad habit of slamming the door and it doesn't faze him.. And most of the time the noise Rayven makes doesn't bother him, but he does startle every once in awhile.

Hope you get some answers soon, Blossom. :hugs: :hugs:

Yesterday was a banner day! Violet slept part of the night in her crib, we had vaccines (she's fine today), and then we left her to go to the concert! I survived. I felt guilty driving away but it was really nice to go out with DH. It was our Valentine's Day.

Today we went shopping and scored some great deals at Children's Place. The entire store is on clearance - most things are $2.99!!!

I fed her in pseudo-public today. I was in the lounge of the women's restroom at the mall sitting on the couch sans boobie cover! Baby steps.

I'm so scared for Lilah's two month check-up with her first vaccinations. I'm gonna have to wait outside or something. I can't stand to see them stab my little girl. When she's super upset, she does this silent scream with the most heart breaking look on her face, it never fails to just shatter my heart into tiny little pieces.

Christian had his 2 month check up on Tuesday and I thought for sure he would scream the place down when he got his shots. He did make a peep! I was shocked!

Eva has her first vaccinations on the 4 March and im dreading it. I think I was more upset than her when she had her heel prick test.

Fingers crossed for good news Blossom, I'm sure your little girl will be fine :)

Well done Ditty!! Glad you survived your first night out & your first public BF!!

Brieri, Harry does that same silent cry & yes it breaks your heart doesn't it :( just give her a good feed afterwards & she should forget all about the jabs :)

Well done Christian, what a good boy!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"