January Jellybeans 2013!...

I had an early scan today as well - saw the heartbeat, but they don't measure it at my hospital. It's 12mm long and looking good :)

Attachments

• no_name.jpg
    no_name.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
Hun try and remain calm, have you had sex recently? What colour was it and was there a lot or a spot?

:hugs:

X

it was bright red just like a period and it had a clot in it :cry:

Can you phone your MW/Doc for reassurance hun?

You had your scan a few days ago didn't you and everything was ok.

Try to remain calm hun and if you can put your feet up make sure you are drinking plenty too.

Fingers crossed all okay, lots of ladies have bleeding and the little one is fine.

X

I'm keeping u in my thought let us know what happens
And I'm sure ur ok :)

Good luck hun try and remain calm. Thinking of you.:flower:

X

Fingers crossed everything is ok,bleeding can be quite common,its good you are getting seen so quickly

Fingers crossed everything is ok,bleeding can be quite common,its good you are getting seen so quickly

it just so happens that my Drs office ONLY does scans on Wednesday evenings... thank GOD... i hope it's just a weird trick my body is playing on me

it just so happens that my Drs office ONLY does scans on Wednesday evenings... thank GOD... i hope it's just a weird trick my body is playing on me

Me too but don't worry I spot almost every time I have sex and doctor said it was normal and trust me I freak out ever time

define spotting.... this was like mucusy bright red blood with a thick blood clot

Me too but don't worry I spot almost every time I have sex and doctor said it was normal and trust me I freak out ever time

Keeping everything crossed for you:hugs:

thanks... it was only the one time when i wiped and I don't have cramps so I hope that is all good signs...

ooooohhhh i had a pap smear yesterday but Dr said it would cause SPOTTING not bleeding????

thanks... it was only the one time when i wiped and I don't have cramps so I hope that is all good signs...

ooooohhhh i had a pap smear yesterday but Dr said it would cause SPOTTING not bleeding????

I'm sure it's just that then that can be a comon problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->