January Jellybeans 2013!...

Jrowenj - hope all is ok, thinking of you.
Hopefully it will be from the pap.

Has it now stopped?

I h ad a pap early with Tess and I bled (not spotting, a bleed). I think that's expected. Good luck. Let us know.

Hi all, wondering if I can jump in and join this thread. Got my :bfp: yesterday after 8 years TTC. Due date 30th January 2012 and I am currently 5 weeks. Would anyone like to buddy up and share symptoms and bumps etc ?

Hi Kaicee that will be great :) Buddies we are and is there an official way to buddy up lol ?

went to my dr's and had an u/s... everything is OK!!!!!!! THank you, LORD!!!!!!! Heard the heartbeat 175bpm and baby is measuring 9 weeks 6days!

When they showed me baby on the screen I shouted THANK GOD, HOLY SHIT!!!! And the tech laughed hahaha!

Thanks for the support!!!!!!

went to my dr's and had an u/s... everything is OK!!!!!!! THank you, LORD!!!!!!! Heard the heartbeat 175bpm and baby is measuring 9 weeks 6days!

When they showed me baby on the screen I shouted THANK GOD, HOLY SHIT!!!! And the tech laughed hahaha!

What a relief! It must have been that pap smear disrupting things. It's so good you could get a scan so fast to ease your mind.

YAY! So glad everything is ok!!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies... i love this site... ahh you girls are the BEST

Im so happy to hear that but I was sure there was nothing to worry about
:)

That's absolutely fabulous!

Since there's so many ladies in this group, I thought I'd post this and hopefully get some feedback (sorry it's a cross-post).

One of the apps I have that guide you through pregnancy said something about feeling contractions as the uterus grows. I wonder if that's part of what I'm feeling. I felt, what I can only describe as an electric current, go up my belly, down behind it and to my cervix. Does that sound like a contraction? Or something I should worry about?

I guess after all that bleeding, our little bean has decided to stick around. I bled light/medium for 3 days and spotted the past 2 so I was sure I miscarried and that it was all over....dealt with the heartbreak and ate a bunch of pretzel m&ms to numb the pain...

Today, I decided to test again because the doctor called and said that on Friday, my hCG was at 27miu and she was confused about it rising...so I tested to get all of the extra tests out of the house, and this is what I got.

https://i45.tinypic.com/epg6yo.jpg

https://i46.tinypic.com/2yyyx3t.jpg

https://i47.tinypic.com/35kpvsw.jpg

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/a02b1b3e.jpg

This is hands down, the strangest thing I've ever been through, so I guess for now until my doctors appointment on Friday, I'm still expecting a baby on January 3o, 2013

Doing a happy baby dance right now! My HCG level at 6 weeks is 11K. Hopefully it's bigger in the next two days for my next labs

stuck- that is crazy! hope everything works out ok!!

jrow- SOOOO glad u are doing ok. Thats so wierd that you were bleeding like that after a pap smear? maybe u had a blood pocket in ur uterus or somthing, my cousin had that and bleed like crazy at 7 weeks and she thought she had miscarried but the baby was fine.

what did the Dr. say happened?!

PS, I APPARENTLY have no sense of control and i took another Dollar tree test bc i wanted to conquor it :haha: and it was as dark as the control yipeee!! ok no more testing now... for real :blush::haha:

i feel like i can eat a boat filled with anything and everything, at this rate im gunna be a whale if i dont stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->