January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yay, the banners are lovely, thanks Betheney xx

Hey Ladies, my current edd is 4th January but Im sure it will change once Ive had my 1st scan :) Whoop Whoop, I have an 8 year old dd and a 2 year old ds already who we havent told yet lol xx

Hi Ladies,

Due 17th January! so looking forward to being a mummy to my 2nd!

Wow so much going on!

TWINS?!?!? that is so wonderful! congratulations!

Jes, bug is beautiful! I cannot wait to see all the rest of everyones us pictures start flowing in.

Bethany, how do I get the snowy January Babies banner? I like the in the Great White North (Also known as Canada) so I would LOVE that banner. It is May, and we just had snow last week!

As for me, my bbs are VERY sore now....weird because I woke up yesterday and they were not sore at all, even when poked. Around lunch they started to get progressivly sore again and now are killing me! I accidentally brushed my "loofa" (a scrubby ball thing you use in the shower to clean your body) over my nipple this morning and I thought I ripped it off! I yelped and everything :haha:
Also, since last night I have had a lot of gas pain in my tummy...anyone else. It feels like I swallowed a helium balloon! Also, I would have paid a million dollars if I could have blown up my alarm clock this morning at 5:30.

Well HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!

The link to the snow one is on the first thread same as how you got the one you currently have :)

Sonia - Can't wait to hear how your scan goes!!!

My scan is in 12 days!!!! eeeeeekk!!!!!

Is it okay if I join the party? :)

Found out yesterday that we're expecting #5! *happy dance!*

Going by LMP, I am due Jan 10th, but my cycles are kind of crazy because I am still nursing babe #4 (he's almost 2). :)

Congrats to all! :)

Well, I had my 6 week ultrasound today, and Lord knows I cannot believe this myself, but it is TWINS!!!! Yes, there are TWO babies on there! DH and I are shocked and also THRILLED...wow...a lot different from what I imagined, but soooo happy. I will post a pic on my avatar later. The fetal poles are BARELY visible, so I am due to go in in 7 days for a 2nd ultrasound. I was told that they look GREAT so far, though. So, very, very happy. I was worried b/c I am having almost ZERO symptoms, but things look okay. Ack! Twins! :D

OH MY LORD CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I've always wanted twins it's going to be so exciting!!!!

Did you get any HCG tests??

Thank you! It's surreal! No, no HCG test. I go back in one week for another ultrasound. They are fraternal.

Thank you to everyone for your congrats! What an awesome group we have--thanks, Ladies. Congrats to everyone who had a scan so far! Exciting news all around!

Well, I had my 6 week ultrasound today, and Lord knows I cannot believe this myself, but it is TWINS!!!! Yes, there are TWO babies on there! DH and I are shocked and also THRILLED...wow...a lot different from what I imagined, but soooo happy. I will post a pic on my avatar later. The fetal poles are BARELY visible, so I am due to go in in 7 days for a 2nd ultrasound. I was told that they look GREAT so far, though. So, very, very happy. I was worried b/c I am having almost ZERO symptoms, but things look okay. Ack! Twins! :D

OH MY LORD CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I've always wanted twins it's going to be so exciting!!!!

Did you get any HCG tests??

Thank you! It's surreal! No, no HCG test. I go back in one week for another ultrasound.

I can't believe you have no symptoms and there are TWO babies in there!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the twins!! So amazing! I have a sono scheduled for this afternoon and I'm praying for the best. The previous sonos didnt reveal too much as they were so early.

wow! that is exciting! congratulations

Congrats on the twins Mbhg, that would be quite the shock.
I go for my scan next Sat and can't wait. The next week is going to be soooo long!
Happy Friday everyone!

Congrats Mbhg1980!!! :happydance:, VERY excited for you :)

Welcome all new BFPs! Had my doc appointment today so am waiting for the letter to say who''ll be looking after me and when i'll have my scan (was told it'll be around the 10 week mark)
Doctor had a little rant about early scans, I wasn't going to ask anyway but still. It is worth seeing if you get the chance! It's the tiny person growing in you when you have no sign at all!

Still no morning sickness for me yet, no real symptoms apart from a touch of tiredness.

Love the name your boys picked Jes! Baby Buggy :)

Hi everyone, only just found this thread! Not had time to read everything from the beginning yet, but will catch up tonight!
I'm due 6th Jan, with baby no 2. We had 2 early mcs earlier this year, but everything is looking good with this one (lost both the others at 4w 4days). My 5 year old was also due to be a Jan baby, on the 14th, but came xmas eve instead, hoping this one hangs in til the new year!

i'm so useless and just feeling sorry for myself at the moment it's awful!!!

I'm in that boat with you!! Last night I broke down and cried. My DH just laid there close to me and said just hang in there! He asked if there was anything he could for me. I just bawled noooo. :( Yesterday was a horrible day. But I am trying to think positively and say today is going to be better. We'll see how that works :\

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is feeling good. I have 11 more days until my first appointment. I don't know that they will do a scan then. I will 2 days short of 8 weeks so we'll see. They may want to wait a few more weeks. I don't remember when I got my first pictures of my DD. I would love to see new baby though!
I can't wait to see all the new pictures that start coming in on here!!!

Oh my goodness, I think I have just been having my first cravings. I am at work and I can't stop thinking about chicken pakora from the Indian takeaway. If I could leave work and run to the takeaway I would! has anyone else been having strong cravings?

Hi Ladies, I'd love to join up! I got my first positive at 11 DPO on Wednesday, and my EDD is January 21st! I haven't been to the Doctor yet, but I've taken 4 tests.. haha making the appointment to confirm today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->