January Jellybeans 2013!...

Slapped cheek - Newer thread

Slapped cheek - Older thread

Thanx mrsc2b

I'll read it now.
I'm waiting for nhs direct to call me back still with some advice

Does anyone know anything about a virus called slap cheek? Im a teacher and we have had an outbreak of it at school. Aparently it's dangerous for pregnant women

Slap Cheek is fifths (I am also a teacher). You CANT BE IN THE BUILDING if there is a case. It is VERY dangerous to Mother and baby!

Does anyone know anything about a virus called slap cheek? Im a teacher and we have had an outbreak of it at school. Aparently it's dangerous for pregnant women

Slap Cheek is fifths (I am also a teacher). You CANT BE IN THE BUILDING if there is a case. It is VERY dangerous to Mother and baby!

I agree, (Im a teacher too) it is dangerous, stay away untill sorted.

Thanks everyone
Nhs direct agreed I should t go in until I get the blood results. I feel like a naughty school child not going in when I'm not even ill

I know this was just asked about but I can't find the post...suggestions for smart phone app. I was just looking at Pregnancy Sprout
Any suggestions? I have just mommies.com page that I glance at. It's day by day but just on their webpage, not interactive.
Thoughts? I like reading the little facts and whatnot about development from day to day.
I have a feeling all day sickness is going to be my companion soon. I am already experiencing food aversions. Sweet things sound wretched!! Having some faint nausea that briefly dissipates if I eat. I'm very anti puke but thinking this go round may get me. With my twins I was on zofran from 7 weeks to about 13 or so. I was a wreck, but fought actually puking. I guess the next week or so will be the true test..

Hi. I've got baby centre and also health and pregnancy parenting. They've both good

Thanks ladies got it all straightened out. Back to 242 days remaining.

Does anyone else have lower back pain and what are you doing about it? I'm so uncomfortable!

Me :( sitting for too long when I get up it's quite uncomfortable, in bed too. I got it very bad last time but not this early on I don't think.

Woooohooo! :happydance:

90 ladies! Can not WAIT till around the 12 week mark where they'll be an influx of scan pics :D, love that it'll start around my 10 week stage and go on until my 14 week one :)

SO EXCITED FOR BABIES!!:baby:

Does anyone else have lower back pain and what are you doing about it? I'm so uncomfortable!

Me :( sitting for too long when I get up it's quite uncomfortable, in bed too. I got it very bad last time but not this early on I don't think.

Woooohooo! :happydance:

90 ladies! Can not WAIT till around the 12 week mark where they'll be an influx of scan pics :D, love that it'll start around my 10 week stage and go on until my 14 week one :)

SO EXCITED FOR BABIES!!:baby:

Hahathats true! I have my first neonatal apptment may 23 rd..im only 3 weeks now but by then ill be a little over 5... I get an early 5 week ultrasound bc of my diabetes! And they say diabetes is a bad thing ;)

Well, I had my 6 week ultrasound today, and Lord knows I cannot believe this myself, but it is TWINS!!!! Yes, there are TWO babies on there! DH and I are shocked and also THRILLED...wow...a lot different from what I imagined, but soooo happy. I will post a pic on my avatar later. The fetal poles are BARELY visible, so I am due to go in in 7 days for a 2nd ultrasound. I was told that they look GREAT so far, though. So, very, very happy. I was worried b/c I am having almost ZERO symptoms, but things look okay. Ack! Twins! :D

Well, I had my 6 week ultrasound today, and Lord knows I cannot believe this myself, but it is TWINS!!!! Yes, there are TWO babies on there! DH and I are shocked and also THRILLED...wow...a lot different from what I imagined, but soooo happy. I will post a pic on my avatar later. The fetal poles are BARELY visible, so I am due to go in in 7 days for a 2nd ultrasound. I was told that they look GREAT so far, though. So, very, very happy. I was worried b/c I am having almost ZERO symptoms, but things look okay. Ack! Twins! :D

Omgggg thats awesome!!!!!!

Congratulations, twins are so much fun!

Congrats!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear if they are fraternal or identical and the sexes (if you're finding out ;) )

Hi ladies,

Found you from another thread! Just found out yesterday I'm expecting baby number 3, dh's 1st. We're so excited as we've been trying since August and found out about 2 and a half months ago that my thyroid levels were off even though I'm medicated for it. So after a dosage change and my levels going back to a better level, we finally got our bfp!!

Congrats to everyone here!

Hi calista20, welcome!! Congrats on your BFP! Just wondering, is your thyroid underactive or overactive? I have an overactive thyroid and am still taking meds, i have asked the doc about this but she says as im on a low dose it should be fine. Still freaking out something will go wrong! Anyway, was just curious as havent seen many others with Thyroid problems.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you!
xx

Oh yay! Twins! I had my u/s today too! My dr. found a sac and a fetal pole, but it's too early to see much else. I go back in 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as it should. I found out today that there is now a blood test I can have done ~11 weeks to test for trisomies. I won't have to have the CVS test done this time! YAY! Oh how I wish this was available last time! We had to tell the boys today. DS found the u/s pictures on my desk before I could put them away, and he asked about them. I wasn't about to lie to him, so we told them. We decided this time to let them name the baby until we find out if it's a boy or girl. They decicded to name him/her "buggy". I'm going with bug for short! Anyone wanna see a picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->