January Jellybeans 2013!...

Oh my goodness, I think I have just been having my first cravings. I am at work and I can't stop thinking about chicken pakora from the Indian takeaway. If I could leave work and run to the takeaway I would! has anyone else been having strong cravings?

Pizza! Its just about all I can think about. Going grocery shopping today and going to stock up on frozen pizzas....although now that you mention it pakora sounds good, but I'd prefer veg. Too bad there's no good Indian restaurants in my area :(

Oh my goodness, I think I have just been having my first cravings. I am at work and I can't stop thinking about chicken pakora from the Indian takeaway. If I could leave work and run to the takeaway I would! has anyone else been having strong cravings?

Oh my goodness. I have such a weird craving for boiled eggs. So strange that I would want this now as it's been over a decade since I wanted any.

Oh my goodness. I have such a weird craving for boiled eggs. So strange that I would want this now as it's been over a decade since I wanted any.

That's my craving too!

Pasta! Oh my goodness pasta is all I want. Also I want fideo. I make it all the time when we have mexican food night and I want it everyday. Now that you mention pizza, I sooooo want some! I cannot wait to go grocery shopping so I can have the foods I crave stocked in my pantry. That has been the hardest part of this week. I didn't realize the MS would kick in and it makes it worse when my stomach is empty. The problem with that is there is nothing I have that I want so everything seems to make me want to gag. Come on grocery shopping!!! :) I also am going to make Gnocchi soup. It's a soup from Olive Garden that I love. I've made it before and I have a serious need for some! Great part is that I can make a giant pot and freeze a bunch of it in small bowl for whenever I need a little something. :)

[/QUOTE]

Hi calista20, welcome!! Congrats on your BFP! Just wondering, is your thyroid underactive or overactive? I have an overactive thyroid and am still taking meds, i have asked the doc about this but she says as im on a low dose it should be fine. Still freaking out something will go wrong! Anyway, was just curious as havent seen many others with Thyroid problems.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you!
xx[/QUOTE]

Hi Lillian,

Thank you and congrats on yours too! My thyroid is underactive and I currently take 200mcg of synthroid. It is now slightly overactive but it helped me conceive this month. You should be fine but just make sure to get your levels checked more often than normal. I already have an appt with my endo just to review now that I'm pregnant and so he can monitor me more closely.

6 weeks today! I can't quite figure out what I'm craving right now. I want salty, but sweet also sounds good. like french fries wrapped around a chocolate cookie with peanut butter chips.

Just got back from doctors appointment. He won't refer me for an early scan unless I have abdominal pain. I will therefore be finding out how to go private at about 7/8 weeks.

He also said to count from first day of spotting not first day of full flow which is wierd. So I'm 4weeks 6 days, not 5 days

Hi ladies.
Had my scan today (follow up from possible ectopic) and all looks ok. There is a sac, yolk and fetal pole, also going back in two weeks for another. I am since started to have some brown cm and also quite a clump of cm, I'm assuming from scan - the brown being old from previous bleed and the cm maybe being residual jelly, any thoughts? I'll upload a pic if I can x

6 weeks today! I can't quite figure out what I'm craving right now. I want salty, but sweet also sounds good. like french fries wrapped around a chocolate cookie with peanut butter chips.

Hurray for our sweet peas!!:happydance:

Wooooof I know im wayyy early but my boobs right under my armpit r SOOOORE!!! and im completely wiped out.. Could be the diabetes but it is completely under control so IM not sure. I think its too early to feel like this..isnt it?!

My craving for pakora was so strong that as soon as I could leave work I ran out to marks & spencers and bought some. Just had them and they were good, although not quite what I had been craving. I would have gone to the Indian, but we are having takeaway pizza tonight and I thought a takeaway snack before a takeaway might be a bit much. :)

I really hope this is not going to be a regular craving. If it is I am going to end up the size of a house and broke! Now if I could just develop a thing for carrots and hummous or something else healthy . . .

Just got back from doctors appointment. He won't refer me for an early scan unless I have abdominal pain. I will therefore be finding out how to go private at about 7/8 weeks.

He also said to count from first day of spotting not first day of full flow which is wierd. So I'm 4weeks 6 days, not 5 days

I also thought DAy 1 of period was first day of full flow( i usually spot for 2 days prior to full flow).. when I found out i was pregnant i thought that it was almost impossible for my hcg to be that high at only 8dpo...so maybe im farthur along than i think...

im pretty sure i ovulated even earlier than the day i was supposed to also

Well I'm going to change my ticker a day. The further on the better haha

I don't really have any specific cravings... I just think about a food and once it is in my head I HAVE TO HAVE IT! So, now I want pizza... thanks, ladies! hahahaha!!!

Does anyone have spurts of dizziness?? Sometimes I feel off balance... kinda like I am drunk... is that weird???

Does anyone have spurts of dizziness?? Sometimes I feel off balance... kinda like I am drunk... is that weird???

Hi, I'm 5 weeks and a few days along and I've been getting quite frequent random bouts of dizziness. Like, I'll be chatting to someone and then it all goes a bit wierd/dizzy (bit like being drunk, like you say) and then I can't quite remember what I was saying and then a few seconds later I'll be fine again. Has happened too many times now to be a coincidence.

Oh, and I'm constantly starving! And craving boiled eggs too... xx

Marks and Spencer white chocolate cookies. I'm buying them everyday, it's disgraceful, takes an hour to walk there and back and I keep doing it! It is ALL I want!

Well I don't want anything right now as I feel sick :-(

Wooooof I know im wayyy early but my boobs right under my armpit r SOOOORE!!! and im completely wiped out.. Could be the diabetes but it is completely under control so IM not sure. I think its too early to feel like this..isnt it?!

Not at all! I felt exhausted right away! Your body could just be very responsive to being pregnant and you feel things right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->