January Jellybeans 2013!...

Well I don't want anything right now as I feel sick :-(

Yep I am with you! I keep eating just so the nausea won't be worse and I can keep nutrients in my little sweat pea ... getting too hungry makes my stomach feel like I'm on a roller coaster that will never stop! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Today I gave in to my gnocchi soup craving and took my DD out for lunch to Olive Garden ... got there and within a few minutes of starting to eat my stomach got even worse. Horrible place to be when you feel like you need to be sick and can't get away from the table. Thankfully, our waitress packed another bowl and what was in mine in a to go bowl, and got us up and out of there quickly!

whew!

I don't really have any specific cravings... I just think about a food and once it is in my head I HAVE TO HAVE IT! So, now I want pizza... thanks, ladies! hahahaha!!!

Does anyone have spurts of dizziness?? Sometimes I feel off balance... kinda like I am drunk... is that weird???

I get dizzy a lot. I seem to always be getting up too fast no matter how slow I try to get up. It makes my head spin!

I have been sound asleep by 9pm every night! I also have had bouts of dizziness when I stand up too quickly and my BB's are so sore, all day long!

I haven't really had any cravings, although I just finished lunch and am now thinking about a cheese quesadilla filled with mushrooms, yum!

Oh wow, my cycle was a giant mess this time (which is how we ended up with an "oops!"). I spotted for a week, then had a day off, then started a flow for 5 days, then ovulated a week later. Dr. estimated I'm about 5 weeks, but my beta seemed to put me farther along. I wonder where I really am??

As far as food, I had a craving the other day (for beef jerky of all things - :sick: ) and had DH pick me up some. He got teryaki flavored and it was NASTY! I'm not sure if it's because it was teryaki, or because it was beef jerky... lol

I don't seem to want to eat lately. I'm not really nauseous or anything, I just don't feel like it... weird.

I'm also getting dizzy spells - a couple a day where it feels like the floor is moving. :wacko:
No MS yet, though I did retch this morning. I can't remember when it started last time but, when it did, it was awful and lasted until well past 20 weeks. I still got occasional bouts the rest of the pregnancy too. :sick:

Fab that we've got some twins in the group! :happydance:

Are there any of you ladies who can shed some light on this for me?

I've been reading that after your first baby, you show a lot sooner with your second. I am not eating any more than I normally do. Actually I'm eating less, yet I'm already having to do the rubber band on the pants trick because my pants are too tight. Also, I spent the last year losing 30lbs and went from a size 14 to a size 8. Does a smaller body type have anything to do with it as well? I weigh 20lbs less than I did when I got pregnant with my DD and am physically fit now. Any thoughts? I was just a little shocked at 6 weeks my pants are tight.

Brandi, your uterus never actually goes back to it's original size, so you will start to show sooner and sooner with each subsequent pregnancy. Maybe since you lost weight (congrats, btw, I did too!!) and your uterus never went back to it's original size, you would be bigger sooner anyway. Plus bloating can do it too!

My pants don't fit either. I've got the hair tie through the button hole too! :rofl:

Hi Ladies

Congrats on all your :bfp: can I please join you? - I have read all your posts they took a while:haha:

I got my :bfp: on 2 May (11DPO) first HCG 32
2nd HCG (19DPO) 798
Today 21DPO - The Doc finally confirms I am pregnant :happydance:

Me 40 Carer for Autistic Son - SAHM also to other son.
Hubby 32 Printer

Every little twinge and pain scares me as had a m/c at 6 weeks last year:cry: :cry:

I am 4w 4d (according to the Doc) - more HCG test next week.

A few symptoms on and off :wacko:

:hugs:

X

welcome garfie! congrats on your :bfp:! I know what you mean about all the weird pains being scary. I've had two early m/cs and we lost our daughter at ~15 weeks in December. One day at a time! H&H 9 months to you!

Welcome Garfie! Congrats on the BFP!!!

Brandi, my cousins wife is due in a couple weeks but she started showing nearly immediately and she's nearly a bone rack..... Smaller figures typically do show faster as they aren't hidden by any extra weight. Congrats on losing weight!
And on the note of second pregnancy, your body has done the expanding and knows to start doing it again, so it tends to show much quicker the more pregnancies you have. Don't beat yourself up about it, this is all for the good of the baby! H&H 9 months!

Brandi, your uterus never actually goes back to it's original size, so you will start to show sooner and sooner with each subsequent pregnancy. Maybe since you lost weight (congrats, btw, I did too!!) and your uterus never went back to it's original size, you would be bigger sooner anyway. Plus bloating can do it too!

My pants don't fit either. I've got the hair tie through the button hole too! :rofl:

:thumbup: I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! :haha: Congrats to you too on the weight loss! I knew my health was starting to be affected and I can't believe the difference. Then I look at my daughter who weighs 32 lbs and think I was carrying that weight on my body. I can barely pick her up anymore. How the heck was I carrying that weight on me! I will never go back. I plan on having a good exercise plan ... at least once MS wears off. Eating healthy and staying in shape .... my husband's grandmother joked when we told her about the baby. She said well she did it to herself didn't she going and gettin all sexy fine! LOL!!!!!!!! I love that woman. She cracks me up!

Well done on your weight loss ladies, I know the commitment it takes. I lost 8 stone a few yrs back but unfortunately put most of it back on following a car crash. I'm overweight now but healthy and active and plan to remain active with swimming once given ok from midwife as she said to leave it for now due to problems to date. X

I've read swimming is the best. I wish we had a pool! I'd be in it everyday!

I've been reading that after your first baby, you show a lot sooner with your second. I am not eating any more than I normally do. Actually I'm eating less, yet I'm already having to do the rubber band on the pants trick because my pants are too tight. Also, I spent the last year losing 30lbs and went from a size 14 to a size 8. Does a smaller body type have anything to do with it as well? I weigh 20lbs less than I did when I got pregnant with my DD and am physically fit now. Any thoughts? I was just a little shocked at 6 weeks my pants are tight.

Brandi, I feel your pain!! I wore a pair of pants to work the other day (that I wear pretty regularly) and was so uncomfortable I couldn't button them!!

I didn't start showing until around 14-15 weeks with my daughter (if I'm remembering correctly), so I am interested to see how long it takes this time!

Congrats Garfie on your BFP!! Welcome to the group.

Update on my Dr. visit today. Saw the heartbeat!!! Was so stunned and amazed. Such a beautiful thing. I wanted to cry but managed to keep it together. I just feel so incredibly blessed. :cloud9:
My next appt is next Saturday. Looking forward to seeing baby then. :flower:

I heard swimming is really good for you too. Too bad I'm afraid of the water and can't swim! :rofl:

I am so embarassed to have gained 65 pounds when pg with the boys, then kept eating the same after they were born. I was in the process of losing when I got pg this time. I lost 24 pounds. I told DH after this one is born, I am back to losing again! I don't like being chubby. I was such a skinny kid, and didn't start gaining until I got married. I'll never go back there again!

YAY for a heartbeat! I can't wait to see ours! I think hearing it is awesome too!

Anyone want to see my 6 week bloat?
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/90d10098.jpg

My pants are tight, too! I'm a size 6-8 as well and am shocked that even my sweatpants are feeling snug. I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->