January Jellybeans 2013!...

I have bloat just like that Mrs M. I feel fat :( 6 weeks is too early to call it a bump right? :shrug:

Hi Ladies

Thanks for the welcome!

Celestine - Congrats on seeing the heartbeat - wow how exciting :happydance: I'm thinking about buying a dopler so I can listen to my little one when I wish.

Mrs Miggins - Loving your 6 week bloat :flower: it is def true you show earlier with subsequent pregnancies (or is that just me?) :winkwink:

Well done all you ladies who have lost weight, don't you think it gets harder as you get older :haha:

Congrats also to the lady with twins :baby::baby:

Thanks for welcoming me to your group.

:hugs:

X

Hi ladies.
Had my scan today (follow up from possible ectopic) and all looks ok. There is a sac, yolk and fetal pole, also going back in two weeks for another. I am since started to have some brown cm and also quite a clump of cm, I'm assuming from scan - the brown being old from previous bleed and the cm maybe being residual jelly, any thoughts? I'll upload a pic if I can x

Glad your scan went well Soniamillie :hugs:

Try not to stress about the cm, im sure your little bean is doing great!
xx

Hi ladies.
Had my scan today (follow up from possible ectopic) and all looks ok. There is a sac, yolk and fetal pole, also going back in two weeks for another. I am since started to have some brown cm and also quite a clump of cm, I'm assuming from scan - the brown being old from previous bleed and the cm maybe being residual jelly, any thoughts? I'll upload a pic if I can x

Glad the scan went well only 9 days until mine now!

I don't really have any specific cravings... I just think about a food and once it is in my head I HAVE TO HAVE IT! So, now I want pizza... thanks, ladies! hahahaha!!!

Does anyone have spurts of dizziness?? Sometimes I feel off balance... kinda like I am drunk... is that weird???

Yes i get the dizziness, i also get the seeing stars every now and then

Well I don't want anything right now as I feel sick :-(

Yep I am with you! I keep eating just so the nausea won't be worse and I can keep nutrients in my little sweat pea ... getting too hungry makes my stomach feel like I'm on a roller coaster that will never stop! :sick: :sick: :sick:

i know how you feel, AS i'm eating i feel pretty okay but after and before i just want to puke, so i'm spending all day eating even though i'm not hungry and it feels awful to be doing it but it's all i can do to not be sick... eat all day.

Are there any of you ladies who can shed some light on this for me?

I've been reading that after your first baby, you show a lot sooner with your second. I am not eating any more than I normally do. Actually I'm eating less, yet I'm already having to do the rubber band on the pants trick because my pants are too tight. Also, I spent the last year losing 30lbs and went from a size 14 to a size 8. Does a smaller body type have anything to do with it as well? I weigh 20lbs less than I did when I got pregnant with my DD and am physically fit now. Any thoughts? I was just a little shocked at 6 weeks my pants are tight.

Boy do i have a bump at the moment!! for a few days it was obviously a bloat as it came and went but it's been stuck for a few days now so i don't know what to think, it has to be bloat tho because it's far too early for a bump.... but it's hard to guess because it's my second and i'm 15kgs lighter than when i conceived my first so my body is smaller

So this is the bump i was talking about.... This bloat doesn't seem to be deflating at all.

4 weeks - no bump just my fat gut
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/IMG_8288.jpg

5+5 today photos taken 3 hours apart the second one looks like i'm accidently sticking it out maybe, even though i was trying hard to stand normally so it wasn't just me sticking it out.
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/IMG_8294.jpg
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/IMG_8303.jpg

I've read swimming is the best. I wish we had a pool! I'd be in it everyday!

I'm going to try and swim but out local pool is $7 a visit which is an effing rip off if you ask me.

Wooooof I know im wayyy early but my boobs right under my armpit r SOOOORE!!! and im completely wiped out.. Could be the diabetes but it is completely under control so IM not sure. I think its too early to feel like this..isnt it?!

Not at all! I felt exhausted right away! Your body could just be very responsive to being pregnant and you feel things right away.

Im very responsive to changes in my body so maybe thats y!! Ahhh

Beth - Wow that's amazing how much your little bump has grown:flower: You will have to tell me how to put pics up so I can show mine off (not yet though cos it's just wind and bloat:blush:)

X

Beth - Wow that's amazing how much your little bump has grown:flower: You will have to tell me how to put pics up so I can show mine off (not yet though cos it's just wind and bloat:blush:)

X

LOL okies i use photobucket or just pics from FB

I have a little bump too but I think its mostly bloat and food from the incessant eating I'm doing. Trying topick my clothes carefully to keep it hidden but the giant boobs are getting harder to hide.

this is baby #5 for us, and I look like I'm easily 10wks along already *giggle*
I don't think I have enough posts yet to include a pic though! lol

Can I join the group ? New to this site but got my BFP today and according to the due date calculator im due Jan 18th. ;) Im excited

WOOOOOO!

100 MUMMAS!!!

and with our twinsies 101 babies! :)

Wow!! 100!! I can't wait to see 100+ babies in January!

YAY 100!!!!! That is just awesome!!! Thanks everyone about the pants not fitting!! :thumbup: I am not worried one bit about it. I just wanted to know if it was really possible. Once the MS wears off, I will keep active so me and baby stay very healthy.:happydance:

Well, I had my 6 week ultrasound today, and Lord knows I cannot believe this myself, but it is TWINS!!!! Yes, there are TWO babies on there! DH and I are shocked and also THRILLED...wow...a lot different from what I imagined, but soooo happy. I will post a pic on my avatar later. The fetal poles are BARELY visible, so I am due to go in in 7 days for a 2nd ultrasound. I was told that they look GREAT so far, though. So, very, very happy. I was worried b/c I am having almost ZERO symptoms, but things look okay. Ack! Twins! :D

OMG!! Congratulations!!! How exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->