January Jellybeans 2013!...

I don't think its because doctors are unaware that early in pregnancy there are a lot of concerns, I think its because for the most part, an early scan will show you nothing more than a sac, and beyond that, any scan before 14 weeks will do nothing to alleviate your worry because even if it looks healthy at 6 or 7 weeks and has a heart beat, you could still have a miscarriage at any time and whether or not it looked good on the scan will become irrelevant and a waste of time and money. I don't mean to sound callous, but that's the truth. Some doctors will give more sway, and if you've had previous miscarriages they just want to make sure its implanted correctly, but most doctors don't want to see you before you've missed two periods, and don't want to give a scan until at least 10-13 weeks at the very earliest as a NT test to check for possible markers of Down Syndrome.

On a different note. Today I feel not so good, which sucks because I'll be spending 8 to 10 hours in the car today to go visit my family and friends back home. I'm nauseous and achey all over. I want to stay in shape for my pregnancy, but I sure feel the work out a lot more than I used to the next day. It'll be nice to go, though, because we'll be gone for 10 days, so I'll be almost 8 weeks when we get back, and then on June 5th at 9 and a half weeks, I'll have my first prenatal appointment. I wish my morning sickness would take a hike, but I guess its a good sign, so I'm trying to relax and enjoy my first trimester around it.

having more adominal pains todays. Is this normal? prob worrying over nothing!!

I've been having some lower abdominal cramping, is that normal? I don't remember having it with my DD... Maybe I'm just stressing and being paranoid....

Iv started getting more cramps today. They feel like something is pulling at my insides. Different to af cramps

Cramping kept me awake half of last night. It feels like it hits a nerve and i felt it down my right leg.

took some B6 to hopefully help with being sick at about lunch time yesterday and i think it actually worked!!! fingers crossed it works today.

Also it's Mothers day in Australia today and i got 2 beautiful cards, one from my daughter and one from my hubby :) and i got GAME OF THRONES SEASON 1 ON BLU-RAY!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

took some B6 to hopefully help with being sick at about lunch time yesterday and i think it actually worked!!! fingers crossed it works today.

Also it's Mothers day in Australia today and i got 2 beautiful cards, one from my daughter and one from my hubby :) and i got GAME OF THRONES SEASON 1 ON BLU-RAY!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I've never been this sleepy in my entire life, and what's more funny about it is that hubby is more than willing to take the naps with me (when he is not at work). Cramps are somewhat still there but starting to go away. Morning sickness is there, but not AS bad as they are supposed to get soon, I mostly feel like I have something in my throat all day, boobs still tender and I feel like my nipples got bigger and the I've been experiencing some headaches. Oh, and peeing is starting to become an issue lol I go A LOT! But I guess it also has something to do with my water consumption going up like 300%

I wish there was a way of making sure everything is %100 a Ok, but I guess I won't have any kind of reassurance until sonogram on week 9 and midwife on week 10. (Yeah, we are going the alternative way, and i'm super excited about it!!)

Lot's of blessings to all of you, and may the salting cracker work!

This is all for my TMI Update!

Very symptom free today, still extremely tired and boobies still sore but that's it. Its so nerve-wrecking! but at the same time i know that's pretty normal.....right?

Very symptom free today, still extremely tired and boobies still sore but that's it. Its so nerve-wrecking! but at the same time i know that's pretty normal.....right?

Everyone says it's normal... I keep freaking out now and again. I find myself constantly poking and squeezing my bbs to see if they're still sore! hahaha!

Everyone says it's normal... I keep freaking out now and again. I find myself constantly poking and squeezing my bbs to see if they're still sore! hahaha!

Hahaha sameeee!

So Lillian how are you and the symptoms as you close in on 7 weeks?

<3 <3 <3

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

So normal lol.. It's even worse when you are pregnant and still BF. :haha: I've been dealing with sore boobies and sore lower back..

Thanks so much for the happy mother day La Mere and JRJ

I haven't really had any cramping but i remember with DD i had it all day everyday constantly and it felt just like period pains. This time it's more the stretching of the muscles, you know if i arch my back or sneeze or cough they pull really tightly and hurt! that's the only kind i have at the moment, feels similar to round ligament pain.

<3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->