January Jellybeans 2013!...

So sorry to hear your news Tasha. Do the doctors know why this keeps happening to you?

I was hoping to join this group. I'm due on 3rd January at this stage, although I'm having a dating scan next week. I had a miscarriage 8w4d ago, so am basing my dates on what I think was an ovulatory bleed on 12th April.
This is my 5th pregnancy, I have three children aged 10, 17 and 18. My partner has 4 kids aged 11, 14, 17 and 19. This is our first baby baby (well, second pregnancy) together.

This is considered a high risk pregnancy due to health factors, so hoping this bubby will be okay!!

Thank you girls. Good luck with your pregnancies.

Ssjad, I have clotting disorders but clearly treatement isn't working so I'm going to look at research that is happening with steriods x

Im sorry to hear your news Tasha, hope you are ok. Bug hugs.:hugs:

Oh - how heartwrenching! Good luck with the steroids - hope to see you back here soon...

Im so sorry tasha, I wish there was something I could say to help. I have a book by Dr Alan beer, I think it's called is your body baby friendly, and it goes in depth into reasons why and the treatments needed. It may be worth a read?

Tasha, I'm so sorry to hear this. Massive :hugs: to you xxx

Oh Tasha :( :hugs:, so sorry. I really hope there is a way you can stop going through all this heartache x

Right now I am wishing for this to be over with!!! I am nauseous all day long. Yesterday all I could do was gag. Nothing would come up and I couldn't get any relief. I finally realized that I needed to put something in my stomach so I had to force food down my throat. BLEH! This morning I fought to get food in me and it did help but I am still so nauseous. I can't stand it!!!! The only thing I haven't tried yet is the B6. I am going to be getting some today because I am at my wits end here.

I am feeling just like this, making myself eat :(, I find fresh soups really good because they are easy to eat even if you really don't want to eat them and full of goodies and veg. My fridge is basically just fresh soups, even chocolates and cakes don't appeal to me at all.

i was bringing my horses in from the field this afternoon and one of them struck out with its front leg and caught me in the tummy!! just above belly buttom. Im really worried that im gona lose baby. It wasnt a hard kick just a glancing blow and ive had no pain or anything. If anything was gona happen would it be more or less right away after something like that?

Your ulterus is still in your pelvis atm and very well protected :hugs:, still, any trauma can affect your body and if you notice any bleeding then get checked out straight away.

Add me to january 20th
just found out today at 5:30 am
very happy:cloud9:

pregnancy test.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe