January Jellybeans 2013!...

I've never been this sleepy in my entire life, and what's more funny about it is that hubby is more than willing to take the naps with me (when he is not at work). Cramps are somewhat still there but starting to go away. Morning sickness is there, but not AS bad as they are supposed to get soon, I mostly feel like I have something in my throat all day, boobs still tender and I feel like my nipples got bigger and the I've been experiencing some headaches. Oh, and peeing is starting to become an issue lol I go A LOT! But I guess it also has something to do with my water consumption going up like 300%

I wish there was a way of making sure everything is %100 a Ok, but I guess I won't have any kind of reassurance until sonogram on week 9 and midwife on week 10. (Yeah, we are going the alternative way, and i'm super excited about it!!)

Lot's of blessings to all of you, and may the salting cracker work!

This is all for my TMI Update!

We are due on the same day :D:hugs:
I hope your headaches dont get as bad as im sure mine will as they stopped me from doing everything when i was pregnant with #1 i had to stop work and everything :dohh: i will see my doc for the first time on the 22nd at almost 7 weeks and then will go from there and see what happens :D

afm today was mothers day and i got a lovely card from LO and OH :) i also got a coffee cup that says Yummy Mummy :D and an in-stiller pro :p i feel so lucky hope you are all well
xxx Jamie :hugs:

Happy Mother's Day to all our Australian sisters :flower:

I also have the funny feeling like I have some bread or something stuck in my throat - I haven't suffered with m/s (yet) but I am only nearly 5w, perhaps that means I will?:shrug:

Does anyone else sneeze a lot or have an itchy nose:blush:I don't remember sneezing with my two boys.

I worry when I have symptoms (cramping etc) and worry when it eases - guess I can't win :haha:

Hope all you ladies are having a lovely Sunday, the Sun is shining here.

:hugs:

X

No morning sickness for me and I'm 6weeks 2 days, sometimes I do feel nauseous and gag every now and then (sorry tmi) but not actually been sick. Wondering if this is normal?

Okay so I got away w no nausea but now it is on full-force. :nope: Doesn't ginger help? Crackers? I need to send DH for something because ugghhh...

Okay so I got away w no nausea but now it is on full-force. :nope: Doesn't ginger help? Crackers? I need to send DH for something because ugghhh...
Yez finged doez help.. Loads actually. so does fresh mint tea. I'm 5 wks 2 days.. I think lol and i'm just starting to really feel nauseous in yhe mornings and random times throughout the day. Sorry for spelling errors... On OH's phone.

Severe faintness, dizziness, throbbing headache when I stand up or bend down, generally no energy, no appetite, tempreture fluxs from VERY hot to very cold :nope:

I just broke down and cried in front of OH. I feel so usless and I'm only 5 weeks!

Anyway, I'm sorry to be a downer, hoping my symptoms will pass soon. Happy Mother Day to you Australian Mums :happydance:, we have fathers day coming up soon, strange for me as it's the first OH is DS's Dad :), special too thougb

Don't worry at all about being a downer! I know how you feel. It helps to talk about how you feel to those of us that can sympathize.

Right now I am wishing for this to be over with!!! I am nauseous all day long. Yesterday all I could do was gag. Nothing would come up and I couldn't get any relief. I finally realized that I needed to put something in my stomach so I had to force food down my throat. BLEH! This morning I fought to get food in me and it did help but I am still so nauseous. I can't stand it!!!! The only thing I haven't tried yet is the B6. I am going to be getting some today because I am at my wits end here. :shrug:

Wishing all of you a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

i was bringing my horses in from the field this afternoon and one of them struck out with its front leg and caught me in the tummy!! just above belly buttom. Im really worried that im gona lose baby. It wasnt a hard kick just a glancing blow and ive had no pain or anything. If anything was gona happen would it be more or less right away after something like that?

I would have thought if anything was wrong alannadee you would be in pain. Try not to worry, I know you will though:hugs:
Not many symptoms here. I was really gagging yesterday after being in the car, so much so I must have popped a blood vessel or something as I coughed a bit of blood up. No nausea today though, just a constant headache that I've had for the past 3-4 days, and getting tired easy, usually end up falling asleep in the afternoon!

^ wss - I would have thought you'd be in pain.

I've had a mixed day, woke up felt good, then felt shocking, nauseous light headed and tired. Dragged myself food shopping which wasn't pleasant then came home and spent 4 hours asleep. Woke up feeling ok and now feel shockingly bad again, a little nauseous but just not feeling normal - I guess that's normal.

So Lillian how are you and the symptoms as you close in on 7 weeks?

Hi AJ! Very excited approaching 7 weeks, but I have definitely has some mild ms now - managing to keep everything down but definitely feeling the waves in the morning before having eaten - strawberry jam on toast is my saviour at the moment and once I have eaten I generally feel lots better. Boobies are on and off sore - just like some of the other girlies have been having, so bit random. Otherwise feeling good!

Thanks for asking! Hope all you ladies are feeling good today/tonight!

:hugs::hugs:

The main symptoms that I have are that my boobies hurt... they are very heavy and feel like rocks and tender. My nipples are always hard.. even though its like 85 degrees outside. I have basically lost my appetite. I am not in the mood for anything. But, I am so hungry! It is so wired. Its like I would anther starve than eat, because nothing seems appealing. But I now I have to feed my baby so I eat. If I do eat something I force myself to eat fruits, but I prefer eating meats. I am not really nauseous and it is totally normal if your not. Not every person gets morning sickness, especially if you try to eat right and have something in your tummy at all times... But its easier said than done! I am emotional... the crams have stopped. I might get a mild twinge here and there...

I spoke to soon! The sickness has set in! Not felt right all day and have had waves of nausea, especially triggered by smells. Thought it had passed but no, hit me like a train just as was dishing up dinner.

I am just starting to miscarry. It is my birthday tomorrow, and also the anniversary of the day my daughter died inside me (her birthday is the 16th though). I hate to bring bad news but thought the front page needed updating with it :(

Tasha I'm so so sorry for your news :cry:

Big :hugs: for you and your precious little one.

Take good care of yourself.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"