January Jellybeans 2013!...

Oh Tasha, no!!! I'm so sorry. Oh sweetie, I'm crying for you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Add me to january 20th
just found out today at 5:30 am
very happy:cloud9:

View attachment 398481

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its funny i been reading ur posts even before i became pregnant good luck to u too :)

Thanks!!!!!! So, you must know what a loon I am! hahahaha!!!!!

no not at all lol how far along are u?

6 weeks 4 days!

very happy for u :happydance:

Add me to january 20th

View attachment 398481

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its funny i been reading ur posts even before i became pregnant good luck to u too :)

6 weeks 4 days!

for you too!!! You were about to get IUI and found out you're preggers?!?! WOW!!!!! thats awesome!

Add me to january 20th

View attachment 398481

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 weeks 4 days!

for you too!!! You were about to get IUI and found out you're preggers?!?! WOW!!!!! thats awesome!

i know whats the chances i told dh he would be able to do it and hes happy :)

:hi: I just found out I'm pregnant with #2 this morning! EDD going by my LMP is January 24, 2013. My DS was born January 10, 2011. Looks like January is our lucky month! I hope it's okay that I join you all.

:hi: I just found out I'm pregnant with #2 this morning! EDD going by my LMP is January 24, 2013. My DS was born January 10, 2011. Looks like January is our lucky month! I hope it's okay that I join you all.
Congrats!!!

I am out ladies. Woke up mother's day with horrible, horrendous cramping and bleeding, it hasn't let up yet. :(

4Monkeymama and Tasha:

I am so sorry for both of you!!!! :cry: I can't imagine what you both must be going through. I am sending lots of :hugs: your way!

Had to catch up on the posts from yesterday. I got on yesterday morning but after that it was all down hill. My nausea was so awful. Then this morning, I was hung over the toilet ... only problem .. there wasn't anything in my stomach yet it was convinced on forcing out something. :nope: Not a great way to start a Monday. I feel as though my MS is getting slowly worse. I am beyond exhausted now and tired of not being able to do anything. I'm trying the vitamin B6. I took my first one yesterday. Hopefully after a couple of days taking them, it will help. I would rather not take prescription meds as I am not fond of putting anything in there for baby to absorb but I have my DD to think of too. I feel like a terrible mom right now because if it wasn't for an endless supply of Disney movies, I don't know what I would do. Hopefully, the B6 will work and I can get back to being me!!!

Had to catch up on the posts from yesterday. I got on yesterday morning but after that it was all down hill. My nausea was so awful. Then this morning, I was hung over the toilet ... only problem .. there wasn't anything in my stomach yet it was convinced on forcing out something. :nope: Not a great way to start a Monday. I feel as though my MS is getting slowly worse. I am beyond exhausted now and tired of not being able to do anything. I'm trying the vitamin B6. I took my first one yesterday. Hopefully after a couple of days taking them, it will help. I would rather not take prescription meds as I am not fond of putting anything in there for baby to absorb but I have my DD to think of too. I feel like a terrible mom right now because if it wasn't for an endless supply of Disney movies, I don't know what I would do. Hopefully, the B6 will work and I can get back to being me!!!
I've decided that you should have an extra paid time off when you are in the first trimester, I'm SO tired and I've seriously considered calling in sick so I can sleep. The MS comes and goes but I have a feeling it will only get worse..... :(
Maybe I will use some vacation days occasionally to get some time to relax.....

Congrats to the new bfps, and my heart goes out to all the ladies experiencing losses, it has to be hard to really want this and then have to let it go. My heart goes out to you all.

Is anybody else feeling like you did a TON of abs workouts? Especially when I stretch, my tummy feels so sore like I did 100 crunches or something.

Welcome to all of the new BFP's!!

I am SO SORRY 4Monkeymama and Tasha. I cannot imagine what you are feeling :hugs:

I've decided that you should have an extra paid time off when you are in the first trimester, I'm SO tired and I've seriously considered calling in sick so I can sleep. The MS comes and goes but I have a feeling it will only get worse..... :(
Maybe I will use some vacation days occasionally to get some time to relax.....

Yea! I wish! Thankfully this time I am not working but with my DD, all I did at work was stay in the bathroom. They paid me to throw up at work ... that was when I actually could make it in. They should have some kind of system that allows you to have the first trimester off. It's been hard this go around because I have a 3 year old to take care of and I can barely manage. Oh please hurry up and get over with!!!! :cry:

Is anybody else feeling like you did a TON of abs workouts? Especially when I stretch, my tummy feels so sore like I did 100 crunches or something.

Yes! That's the only way I can describe it.. I told my husband it feels like I just got done with Yoga and I worked the abs a little too hard. :dohh:

Add me to january 20th

View attachment 398481

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 weeks 4 days!

i know whats the chances of that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->