January Jellybeans 2013!...

La Mere, i went to the toilet afterwards and noticed my bladder was rather full, hopefully if i take regular bathroom breaks it wont happen again.

But it was more than a tiny bit, i think if i was wearing jeans it would of made a wet patch!
Oh i know! I sneezed and had to pee anyway... I ended up peeing myself wearing leggings standing on the sidewalk while changing Rayven's diaper in the car.

Just found out this week we're having a little boy. (Due on January 1) DH is so excited! I am too, but I just didn't feel surprised. It was like I already knew.
Congrats on your blue jelly bean!

Good morning ladies!

So I had my scan yesterday and it was great. Baby was super cuddled up to my placenta with a hand always lingering close to its little face, which was already beyond gorgeous, but still a little skeletal.

And what do you think it is?

I'm

having

a

baby

GIRL!!!!! A beautiful little girl! Switch me over to a pink jelly bean, please! Maybe this will help even out the group a little, lol.
Yay! Congratulations on your little girl!

We like Aurora Lily for a girl. Really struggling with boy names....
Thats a lovely name! We're struggling with boy and girl name.. So hard to find something DH likes!

I am loving all the bump pics ladies! You all look gorgeous! I will try to take a pic of my 21 week bump and get it posted! Hope you are all doing well! Oh and I got to talk about the baby shower my friends from church are planning for me. They asked if I wanted to have it before or after the baby is born and I said before.. So they're planning it for november... still not sure what day but I am so greatful and excited that they want to throw me a baby shower!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today :happydance:
And we are
Team....

PINK!!!!

We also got told that my Doctor will have to keep an eye on the babies size as there is only one umbilical artery :S
Here is a Pic of Miss Sienna-Rose :D
BERANDIJAMIE-LEE20120903114959454.jpg

We had our 20 week ultrasound today :happydance:
And we are
Team....

PINK!!!!

We also got told that my Doctor will have to keep an eye on the babies size as there is only one umbilical artery :S
Here is a Pic of Miss Sienna-Rose :D
View attachment 469621

Woohoo congrats on your lovely girl missmumny2be, yay for more pink beans!!!

Don't stress about the size, I'm sure your little princess will be perfect :)

xxx

Thanks the guy said it shouldn't be anything to worry about as long as my doctor keeps an eye on bub to make sure she is growing but my doctor is a bit slack half the time so it worries me a little :S

Thanks the guy said it shouldn't be anything to worry about as long as my doctor keeps an eye on bub to make sure she is growing but my doctor is a bit slack half the time so it worries me a little :S

Good :) keep on that docs back & make sure u get the answers you deserve xx

SO I went to a wedding on Sunday... and when i got home i made hubby take a pic of bump at 20 weeks... Excuse the tired face, it was a long weekend!

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 10
It new fruit day!!!! whoop whoop for the Papaya :) only two more weeks to V day, which, being the mum of a very prem baby, means the world!!!

For those of you who know what sex your baby is, I'm wondering if there's any truth in the old wives tale of how you carry baby shows what sex, as in like a basketball all out front is a boy, and girl is more across like a watermelon?

For those of you who know what sex your baby is, I'm wondering if there's any truth in the old wives tale of how you carry baby shows what sex, as in like a basketball all out front is a boy, and girl is more across like a watermelon?

This is me at 21 Weeks this pregnancy so Girl
21 weeks.jpg

This is me at 21 Weeks 5 Days with my Son
21 Weeks 5day Christian.jpg

hope it helps with your question

good morning ladies!!
congrats to all those who recently found out their babies sex!
yeay!

Missmummy2be how are you feeling about having a girl? are you crazy excited to have a daughter? were you completely 50/50. did you want another boy?

Missmummy2be how are you feeling about having a girl? are you crazy excited to have a daughter? were you completely 50/50. did you want another boy?

I am so excited to have a little girl :) i would of been happy with either a boy or a girl but am defiantly happy to get my little girl i have always wanted a girl :happydance: have had her name picked out for a couple of years now hehe :blush:

hahaha, that's why i asked. I have no doubt you would be happy with a boy, so i'm not saying one is better than another. But i just wondered how you felt as a mumma to a little boy and getting a little girl. It must be really exciting after buying boy things for a year to now getting to buy pink.

I've obviously bought nothing but girls things and i'm completely 50/50 about what i would prefer but i really want to buy little boys shirts, jeans and toy cars!!

Lol my sister has not long had a little girl (4 months old) so i am getting a lot of stuff of her but the same happened with my son she gave me a lot of boys stuff but lets face it i love love love shopping for baby :D so i will go out and buy all the cute little outfits and headbands and shoes that i could not buy with my son hehe. When we decided we wanted a second child i would buy stuff for my son and just think why is the boy stuff just not as cute :dohh:

I'm having a boy and Not quite sure about basketball vs watermellon. But my boss guessed I'd have a boy because with her two kids she got more acne with her boy (so did I!) and she had flawless, soft skin with her girl.

Betheney I just had to add that my OH is happy we are having a girl as he decided that since we have one of each we don't need any more for at least a couple of years lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->