January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hi ladies.

Gorgeous bumps! Hope everyone is ok and those who were poorly are feeling better.

We are away now for a few days, visiting family and then dh's parents. We are going to order our pushchair whilst we are away so a little excited. Baby has been very active these last few days and I've noticed big movements, like completely changes in position, from one side to the other. Very odd as first but a lovely experience.

Our wall transfer came for the nursery so we are going to put it up when we get back on Friday, then I'll post pics x

Keep well ladies, will pop in as and when I can xx

Those big movements are neat aren't they? My little one is keeping me awake when I try to sleep at night.

yes even though it's a second pregnancy so i've felt it all before i still am not "used" to it just yet. Baby actually wakes me in the middle of the night. The moments just wake me straight up! haha.

Good morning ladies!

So I had my scan yesterday and it was great. Baby was super cuddled up to my placenta with a hand always lingering close to its little face, which was already beyond gorgeous, but still a little skeletal.

And what do you think it is?

I'm

having

a

baby

GIRL!!!!! A beautiful little girl! Switch me over to a pink jelly bean, please! Maybe this will help even out the group a little, lol.

Good morning ladies!

So I had my scan yesterday and it was great. Baby was super cuddled up to my placenta with a hand always lingering close to its little face, which was already beyond gorgeous, but still a little skeletal.

I'm

having

a

baby

GIRL!!!!! A beautiful little girl! Switch me over to a pink jelly bean, please! Maybe this will help even out the group a little, lol.

Congrats on the girl!

Congrats, brier!! Bring on the pink jellys! I bet a big percentage of the yellow jellys are gonna be pink!

Congrats Brier!!!

It's so colourful on post 1, have you girls had a squizzy lately?? so many pretty pink, blues and yellows!! haha

Here she is! A profile with her little hand. And then one of her face all cuddled up to my placenta.

Attachments

• 3D_1.jpg
    3D_1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 3D_44.jpg
    3D_44.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 12
Well we have decided to call our little boy Joshua James Gibson.
Our little man who is 18 months is called Jacob Michael Gibson.
I think Jacob and Joshua go nice together :)

Hi all. It's been a crazy busy week for me with family weddings... I've been rushing around all over the place picking things up & dropping them off, arranging flowers & looking after children. As lovely as it was, I'm kind of glad it's over! I've totally lost track of what's been happening with you girlies so hope you're all ok & congrats any recent pink or blue beans!

Only one week to go until my anomaly scan & I'm dying to know that baby is on track (& to find out the gender!) :)

bambino has been dancing around a lot since last night :dance:

Lol brieri she looks happy in there with that big smile on her face :) so adorable!

I have a dancer too Jrowen! lol! She goes even crazier if DH is close to me. At night I will lay up against him and she goes insane ... like DADDY DADDY DADDY!!!! :haha:

We like Aurora Lily for a girl. Really struggling with boy names....

Good morning ladies!

I'm

having

a

baby

GIRL!!!!! A beautiful little girl! Switch me over to a pink jelly bean, please! Maybe this will help even
out the group a little, lol.

Huge congrats on your gorgeous girl Brieri!!

I have a dancer too Jrowen! lol! She goes even crazier if DH is close to me. At night I will lay up against him and she goes insane ... like DADDY DADDY DADDY!!!! :haha:

Awwww!!!!!!! Daddys girl!!!! Well, my son must be a mommas boy bc he stops moving when daddy is around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->