January Jellybeans 2013!...

You ladies look absoutely beautiful! I'll post a bump pic later! I wish I could start setting up a nursery...we are moving Nov 30 so it's pointless to do anything...

Oh, so many updates! I love it! Jaime, I think you look bigger from 20-23. Sassy, the nursery is adorable! Snow, you like a little rounder this time. Lauren, I totally see a difference! Everyone just looks so cute!

Wanna see a comparison of ~24 weeks pg with twins to my 22 weeks bump with one?!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/6monthswithtwins55monthswith1.jpg

Well they were able to confirm I have a diva on my hands. :rofl: both feet and hands in her face :shrug: I got to see her yawn a couple times but no good shots so they rescheduled me. The scheduled it for 2 weeks out I don't know if I'll wait that long tho. It was good to see a strong heartbeat tho. :thumbup: the funny thing is she's been moving nonstop since leaving. :rofl: she's full of drama already. :haha: Anyways back to bedrest I go. :cry:

jrow: Im not sure where you live in NJ, but I am doing mine at belly2birthimaging in westfield
Sassy: love the stuff
Snow: glad you got to see your LO
Ducky: your bumps are so different! The first one is high and the second low! Soo cute!!

THanks, Lauren. Westfield is about 90 mins away... hmmm

o0o0o far! just google places..I talked my hubby into because I wasnt happy with any of the pics I got at my 12 or 20 week!

Me and Eva both went to the docs today, he wrote a 'script each for antibiotics but i like to see if our bodies can beat it first, so he said by all means do that and if we aren't improving by Friday then fill the 'script so that's what we're going to do. I already feel like we're past the worst of it. Today seems better than yesterday already. The only problem is having a runny nose and a cough sets off my nausea :( i've already vomitted a few times this week

my GP has insisted that i have my head over a bowl of crystal menthol everynight, to clear away the infected sinus's. Otherwise he said my anti b's would clear away the infection, but it would return a few weeks later if sinus was still dripping. I can feel it dripping down my throat :sick: but I don't feel ill, just out of breath.

Oh you poor thing. I have a lot of phlem but it's clearing and last night I breathed through my nose all night!!! I have a humidifier in Eva's room and I think it makes a difference.

The worst part for me is having a cold sets off my nausea and so I'm back to puking :-(

Der! That's why I've been feeling sick this week, I thought my ms had made a return.

Which antibiotics have u both been given?
My chest is still so painful and it's a real struggle to breathe as its so crackly. Urgh!!!!! I hope we all feel better soon!
Baby kicks like crazy every time I have a coughing fit. It's like I'm being told off for waking him/her

I was given co-amoxiclav as gp said amoxicillin wouldn't be strong enough to clear it. I'm still wheezy and breathless though.

Me and Eva both went to the docs today, he wrote a 'script each for antibiotics but i like to see if our bodies can beat it first, so he said by all means do that and if we aren't improving by Friday then fill the 'script so that's what we're going to do. I already feel like we're past the worst of it. Today seems better than yesterday already. The only problem is having a runny nose and a cough sets off my nausea :( i've already vomitted a few times this week

my GP has insisted that i have my head over a bowl of crystal menthol everynight, to clear away the infected sinus's. Otherwise he said my anti b's would clear away the infection, but it would return a few weeks later if sinus was still dripping. I can feel it dripping down my throat :sick: but I don't feel ill, just out of breath.

Oh you poor thing. I have a lot of phlem but it's clearing and last night I breathed through my nose all night!!! I have a humidifier in Eva's room and I think it makes a difference.

The worst part for me is having a cold sets off my nausea and so I'm back to puking :-(

Der! That's why I've been feeling sick this week, I thought my ms had made a return.

Which antibiotics have u both been given?
My chest is still so painful and it's a real struggle to breathe as its so crackly. Urgh!!!!! I hope we all feel better soon!
Baby kicks like crazy every time I have a coughing fit. It's like I'm being told off for waking him/her

I was given co-amoxiclav as gp said amoxicillin wouldn't be strong enough to clear it. I'm still wheezy and breathless though.

Yeh im on amoxicillin 500mg
However I'm still really wheezy and breathless. Having an awful day with it today. Feel worse than last 2 days. Iv only got 2 days left on them so might have to go back to doc if I'm still feeling like this

Just found out this week we're having a little boy. (Due on January 1) DH is so excited! I am too, but I just didn't feel surprised. It was like I already knew.

girls i keep hunting for more genders to even the score but i keep finding more boys!!!!!!!!!

Lovin the baby bumps!!!

Sorry been nonexistent today we spent the morning at ikea picking up a chandalier for the babies room and some other odds n ends..then we had a bbq at my moms then we went to his parents...just got home!!! Im sooooo swollen...is this too early!? Its been a hot day though

wow the boys are still kicking butt! must be the year of Blue lol!

Nikki I'm swollen too!! My feet get huge :( I'm in a wedding in 2 weeks and I bought shoes before I was pregnant and then new ones when I was concerned about fit. I just got my fourth pair today and they should finally work!! Luckily I receipts for the others and could take them back but so frustrating! I had to buy new shoes for work too because all my flats are too tight, especially on warm days or days when I have to be on my feet a lot.

I am now at that point that I am ready for there to be a baby to fill all this baby stuff with! :haha:

When I was pregnant with DD, I had a lot of busted blood vessels come up on my right foot. A few on my left but mostly my right ... my mom has trouble with those too. I thought it happened more last time because of all the weight I packed on and the fact that I was a couch potato most of my pregnancy. This time, I'm very active and while my bump is huge, the rest of me is still ... well me. I've now got 2 (what looks to be) busted blood vessels on my leg (calf area) on one leg and another one on the other. I know this is a hereditary issue but dang I'm only 25! Any of you ladies know anything about this? I plan on talking with the doctor about it as they are horrid looking spots and they don't go away. My right foot is so awful looking and I don't want my legs to end up that way as well.

With DD I stayed swollen but this time, I haven't had any trouble with swelling ... so I'm stumped as to why this is happening.

Congrats on your beautiful boy babyhopeful2!! Wow the boys really are kicking butt aren't they!!

Girls, all your bumps look so beautiful - still jealous here as not much to show ha ha!

Sassy, such a cute room, you're so prepared! Hope you get some answers on the burst blood vessels, I have varicose veins and they're hideous too so I feel your pain :hugs:

Snow, hoping you finally get some good pics next time, she is a wee diva isnt she ha ha!

Hope everyone is having great weekends :flower:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"