January Jellybeans 2013!...

65 bucks?!?!? Holy cow! :shock: That second one is cute, but Boop is Mommy's angel too :shrug: :(

i didn't realize it said Daddys angel... boooo! I googled "baby pjs with angel wings" and got a bunch ... try that out!

Morning/Evening ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well.

AJ, what a stunning picture, looking good!

Snow, ok now you really have to just not get out of bed!! Fingers crossed for your little diva, im sure she will grow nice and strong over the next 18 weeks :hugs:

Nikki & Ditty, good luck for your scans, they will both be perfect I have no doubt :)

Such a cute bump la Mere, you're so teeny!!

Jrow, I go for days without feeling my little man, perhaps they're just lazy he he!!

Take care everyone :hugs: xxx

let's hope this means that when they are born they're gonna be heavy sleepers hahaha!

Ha ha that's what I was hoping for - unfortunately when I do feel the little bean, it's usually at night :dohh:

Boop woke me up at 430 the other morning, having a grand ol' time partying!

So excited... DH and I went and registered at Buy Buy Baby today!! Hubby had a ton of fun :) only bad part was I started to feel really sick at one point and almost passed out. Very strange- never felt that bad before. I got all sweaty and my vision got tunneled... Any one else have this? I sat down for awhile and had some cold water and felt a little better but have felt a little off all day :/ but so excited for all the beautiful stuff we registered for!

Omgggg hubby was laying on my belly and talked really loud to ella and she kicked him right in the head!!!he got soooo excited! Yayyy!

Ducky: Great deals! I love the sleepers... So cute! I also love the angel wings sleeper. But $65 is ridiculous.

Nikki: Love the idea of a chandelier. :)

ooops i meant IKEa we got it for 40$

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/chand.jpg

then we got this carpet from ikea for 20$ (we have tan carpeting but it doesnt really go with the yellow and grey so we got a grey carpet to kinda cover it until we change her room around again.https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/carpet1.jpg

and ehre is the crib bedding from pottery barn we are ordering....
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/cribbing.jpg

the walls will be painted the same as in the crib bedding picture, except white will be on top and a lighter grey will be on the bottom, and we will have white molding in between to split the colors...

I also have been picking up photo frames and i will spray paint them that yellow color and also her lamp i have to find but will also spray paint that a soft yellow too... Im pretty crafty so I am sure it will turn out cute.. :) I was thinking yellow for the curtains as well...but i still have yet to find them!

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/nursurypic.jpg

I am also ordering this for above the crib... but it wont be situated like this, all 4 photos will be in a line above the crib :)

wow you ladies were busy today! I forget you can't miss a day for anything! lol!

Cute bump La Mere!

Snow - do take it easy! That precious diva needs to cook as long as possible!

Nikki - I LOVE your nursery and all the things with it! I think it will absolutely beautiful!

Jrowen - he is most likely having a growth spurt! Or resting up so he can start really kicking you like never before. :haha:

As for little Miss Chloe ... she doesn't stop kicking and punching. You can see her movements on the outside and I can tell when it is hands and fingers and when it is toes. Watching my stomach bounce out is insane and hilarious.

I will be bringing up a weight issue with the doctor as I have hit the 30lb mark and I have told several people who don't see me very often and they were shocked when I said I've gained that much. Also, it has been 2 weeks since I have been at the doctor and gained 10lbs just in 2 weeks. That seems a little insane to me. It isn't water weight as I'm not swollen and I can't see where 30lbs is coming from ... Since losing all the weight before I got pregnant, I know about eating right and I know what 30lbs looks like. Normally I'm all for unless the doctor makes a comment you are good but I think gaining 10lbs in 2 weeks without my diet changing and not swelling may need mentioning. I'd rather be on the safe side. I'm drinking tons of water to stay hydrated so :shrug: who knows. I guess as long as baby is fine and I don't actually look like I'm gaining weight and swelling ... perhaps things are a ok. Or maybe I'm going to birth a mammoth child. :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Yeaaa i can see if ur swelling but ur not! Everytime i gothe the docs and they wiegh me they always say where do u put it?! U dnt look like u weigh that much!! I tell them i stuff it in my boobs and ass lol.. Im sure ur ok!

hahaha! Yea I would have to say it is 15 in the belly and 15 in boobs! I've always been big ... huge chested! :haha: So when I got pregnant, they just got bigger too!!! HAHAHA! By the time I deliver, I'll need another hand to breast feed! .... When DD was born .... no joke it took 2 nurses to wrestle my boob in her mouth. :haha:

Nikki: Love the decor. Sounds so beautiful! Can't wait to see finished pictures. :)

Anyone have gender scans coming up this week?

Well technically my scan tomorrow is gender scan but we found out already lol... Technically the anomoly scan but same diff!:)

For those of you who know what sex your baby is, I'm wondering if there's any truth in the old wives tale of how you carry baby shows what sex, as in like a basketball all out front is a boy, and girl is more across like a watermelon?

everyone said i was havin a girl because of the way i was carrying and the high heartrate. Also, ppl said because I was sick in the beginning it was a girl... but I am having a boy so I don't think thoe wives tales are good!

ive been crazy sick with all my boys including this one so old wives tale doesnt work on that lol

I have to redo my anamoly scan probably at 24 weeks or so. I find out tomorrow. I have a Dr. Appt. I had it last Tuesday. But, tech couldn't get brain structures or kidneys. I also found out gender early at 14+4, but at my anamoly scan the tech said she couldn't tell until 20 weeks. Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->