January Jellybeans 2013!...

ooops i meant IKEa we got it for 40$

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/chand.jpg

then we got this carpet from ikea for 20$ (we have tan carpeting but it doesnt really go with the yellow and grey so we got a grey carpet to kinda cover it until we change her room around again.https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/carpet1.jpg

and ehre is the crib bedding from pottery barn we are ordering....
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/cribbing.jpg

the walls will be painted the same as in the crib bedding picture, except white will be on top and a lighter grey will be on the bottom, and we will have white molding in between to split the colors...

I also have been picking up photo frames and i will spray paint them that yellow color and also her lamp i have to find but will also spray paint that a soft yellow too... Im pretty crafty so I am sure it will turn out cute.. :) I was thinking yellow for the curtains as well...but i still have yet to find them!

Very very cute!! I almost went with the gray and yellow! :)

Hello ladies! :flower:

Any other team yellow-ers finding it hard?

We made the decision to keep it a suprise and I'm pleased that we have and everything but some days I just REALLY want to know whether it's a little boy or a little girl cooking away in there!

Is it the same for anyone else?

For any of your girls who HASN'T shared the sex with family and friends, i heard of people throwing a "baby gender reveal party" where you make a cake either blue or pink and cover it in white icing, at the party you cut it open to discover the sex!!! all the guests get to join in. Some couples did it because one parent knew and one didn't. So the mother got to discover the gender at a party surrounded by friends and family, how emotional and how fun!! haha

Mrs Mel - The first time around i never really thought about the sex of the baby until i was like 35 weeks, i just didn't entertain the thoughts about what baby might be, i just figured "well finding out isn't an option so thinking about it is pointless". This time i find myself thinking about it alot more, but it's easier for me because i really enjoyed being yellow the first time around so i can easily say to myself "it's not worth finding out because you know how great it was finding out at birth last time". I also keep telling myself that if i was to find out i'd be genuinly dissapointed that i didn't wait till the end. That seems to keep the curious thoughts at bay. haha

Have my scan in one hour. So nervous I could throw up. I had a nightmare last night that I had an ultrasound in front of a classroom and they found an atrial septal defect in the heart and told me the baby would need open heart surgery in utero. Ack! I hardly slept and am so happy this ultrasound is first thing in the morning. Will update later!

Have my scan in one hour. So nervous I could throw up. I had a nightmare last night that I had an ultrasound in front of a classroom and they found an atrial septal defect in the heart and told me the baby would need open heart surgery in utero. Ack! I hardly slept and am so happy this ultrasound is first thing in the morning. Will update later!

thinking about you! It's gonna go great. Can't wait to hear the good news and see pics of your peanut!

so today is my first day back to work since June (I am a teachers assistant) when I left only 3 people knew I was preggo and I wonder if they will say anything today![IMG]https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/22w6d2.jpg[/IMG]

Lauren, i think people MAYYYY have a hunch! hahahaha!!! You look adorable!

Looking at ideas for the baby shower. Anyone have any good ideas they wanna share??

I thought this was cute for a punch drink - https://tidymom.net/2011/ducky-baby-shower-punch/

I thought this was a cute idea too! https://tidymom.net/2011/ducky-baby-shower-punch/

Love this idea! https://www.etsy.com/listing/951618...ip_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=all

hello ladies!

Love the bump pics!

and congrats on all the colored jelly beans!!

My 20 week anatomy scan is next week monday and my follow up 20 weeks Dr. apt is tuesday! I cant wait to see Braxton again! :happydance:

Also, a fun game is to ask everyone to bring a photo from when they were a baby and everyone has to guess who is who

I feel so out of the loop with you girls. Because its the second time around. I'm not buying any new items of clothes as all of Eva's one were gender neutral. No new baby furniture. I'm not having a baby shower. I'm not decorating the nursery as it will still be Evas room as the baby will be in our room.

I feel like I can't join in with all the fun topics :-(

Betheney, I don't have a nursery for Boop either. We have three bedrooms in our house, but one is on the first floor (and I don't want to put myself or my kids on a different floor, and it's our office since I work from home). So we will have new crib bedding, but no nursery to decorate. Boop will spend the first few months in our room in a cradle, then move to the boys' room when sleeping through the night. We can't afford all new furniture, so Boop will be getting what we can buy used or what people give us. I will be having a shower, though, because my boys will be 7 by the time Boop comes and we have absolutely NOTHING left from when they were babies (we thought we were done). Maybe you can have a "sprinkle" to get like diapers and a few new accessories?

This is also our second and we don't have to buy a lot of baby clothing as i am being given a lot, i am not having a baby shower i am however doing a nursery we are signing a new lease on our rental on Monday and we have been given permission to paint the back room (this will become Sienna's room) as it is the one room in the house that has not been painted since the last tenants lived here and we didn't get to do that with Christians so i am very excited about that :) we are buying a cot and other things like that but only because Christian is still using his

Good luck Nikki & DittyByrd. Hope your babies are well behaved & everything looks good!

MissMummy I'm so happy for you getting a pink bean! Yay! Think I feel a bit the same as you. I'd love a girl as already have DS but don't mind another boy. I have a feeling it's a boy again though! x

Awe blossom, when is your scan? I'm the same, i'm absolutely convinced that this lo is a boy. I have a ds of 12 and would love a little girl but will be happy with a boy too. OH is the same, our anomoly scan is the 17th :happydance:

My scan is on the 10th, so less than a week now. I'm counting it down! Good luck for yours, not too far away either :D

So here is a question were having a baby shower and I made a baby registry at babies r us but most things it says has to be bought online I have no idea why we have most of our stuff cuz dh won't stop buying baby all new stuff but how can u ask for gift cards without sounding tacky ?

So here is a question were having a baby shower and I made a baby registry at babies r us but most things it says has to be bought online I have no idea why we have most of our stuff cuz dh won't stop buying baby all new stuff but how can u ask for gift cards without sounding tacky ?

you an actually register for gift cards! If you would rather gift cards than I would make your registry very small and not have much to choose from and then put gift cards on the registry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->