January Jellybeans 2013!...

I agree hubby came home last night and was like well babe 19 weeks :). Then he said omggggg ur belly! Then i started to cry bc i had kankles lol...they do go away by morning though!

front page updated... we have a hell of alot of blue!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting kankles already, too! I think it's partly due to my 12 hour nursing shifts...my salt intake isn't too bad.

Haha I talk about you ladies to hubby all the time. I refer you to as "the girls on the pregnancy forum that are all due the same time as me". Then he knows what I'm talking about.:haha:

Loving the bump pictures. You all look beautiful.

and I hope jrowenj doesnt mind, but I was looking everywhere for a dress for this wedding I have today.. and well.. i went to mothermood maternity (1/2 hour before they closed because i was in a bind and had nothing to wear that didnt look like a moo-moo) and I bought the same black and purple/blueish dress jrowenj showed us in the pic that she was wearing to a wedding this weekend.. hahaha... It seriously is super cute and comfy! ohhh and it was on sale for 30$ :) I was like.. well hey, she wont mind :)

I am so frustrated with my husband right now. I'm trying to get prepared for the baby, picking out her name, buying stuff for her slowly so we don't have to put out a ton of money all at once- and he's fighting me every step of the way. He's not ready to start buying stuff, he's not ready to pick out a name. I can't decorate her room because he's not getting out of the marine corps until November. I have this beautiful baby growing inside me that I want to get ready for and he's just not ready. Well, if he's not ready to deal with this stuff, he shouldn't have been pushing so hard for us to have a kid! I think I'm going to just start doing this stuff without him and if he wants to join in, he can, but I'm tired of having a baby on his schedule. He's not the one who isn't sleeping because his insides are getting pummeled all night and he's not the one who has to push her out at the end or have cracked nipples for a year and a half afterwards due to breastfeeding.

I am so frustrated with my husband right now. I'm trying to get prepared for the baby, picking out her name, buying stuff for her slowly so we don't have to put out a ton of money all at once- and he's fighting me every step of the way. He's not ready to start buying stuff, he's not ready to pick out a name. I can't decorate her room because he's not getting out of the marine corps until November. I have this beautiful baby growing inside me that I want to get ready for and he's just not ready. Well, if he's not ready to deal with this stuff, he shouldn't have been pushing so hard for us to have a kid! I think I'm going to just start doing this stuff without him and if he wants to join in, he can, but I'm tired of having a baby on his schedule. He's not the one who isn't sleeping because his insides are getting pummeled all night and he's not the one who has to push her out at the end or have cracked nipples for a year and a half afterwards due to breastfeeding.

I would be just as upset!! But at the same time maybe he wants to wait til hes home so u can do it together..if it were me though id be shopping my heart out without him lol.. And picking names so when the time came u can agree on one together...maybe hes feeling overwhelemd!? Im not sure hun, hope it works out!

I have issues sometimes with dh too right now baby's room is his parents guest too
But I'm ready to get rid of the extra bed and put baby stuff togeather and start setting it
Up if not I'll do it myself but he has started to come around me crying might have helped lol

Today I'm going thru all
My baby's loathes and get organized

I don't want to be rushing to by everything and getting everything together last minute. We won't be moving until I'm 32 weeks along. I would like to have everything set up for baby by 36 weeks since you never know when the baby is going to decide its time to be born or if you're going to be put on bed rest or some other complication. Or you might just be so exhausted that you don't have the energy, which I'm pretty sure is going to be me. So I basically have until November to get all of our baby needs before we no longer have an income until my husband gets a new job and about 3 weeks to set up once we move into university housing in mid-November. Because he's in the military and I moved down here to be with him, my whole life is on his schedule. Babies don't come on schedules. He's making becoming a mother so unenjoyable for me.

My hubby wants to do all the nice things and isn't too worried about the more mundane things, which tend to be the important things. He loves trying out our pushchair, setting up the chair set, making sure it fits, putting the wall transfer up (which he is doing now, well I assume so from the language coming from the nursery!) and all the more practical, technical stuff. The first mention of anti natal classes, wart birth classes (which I found out my hospital do, for free, so have enrolled) he's like why don't you do that with mum? Lol. I don't mind too much as know he is so excited and the practical things make it all so real, the classes etc are the culmination in his eyes.

Could you maybe mention to him about how you feel? Or come up with some ideas and ask him his thoughts? I'm sure you're doing this already and can understand why it is frustrating xxx

Here's me at 22 weeks exactly!
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-09-07164215-1.jpg
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-09-07164223-1.jpg
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-09-07164042-1.jpg

Nikki that's awesome about the dress!!!! I got it on sale for 30 too but at motherhood in Macy's! However, dh convinced me to wear gray one. Wedding is today and it's down pouuurrring!!!!!!!!

OH just felt our little boy kicking hard. We relax with coffee in bed each morning and chat to start our day and he has started to kick each morning when we do. Its like he has joined our little bit of together time and responds to our voices and laughter.

Someone must know of a way to get more energy in so tired all the time hope someone can help :)

Someone must know of a way to get more energy in so tired all the time hope someone can help :)

Have you had your iron levels checked hun? mine were 14.2 at booking but are around 11 now which although is still within normal levels ive definitly felt the drop!

Ive had yucky sweaty hands all day has anyone else had this??

I think they told me everything was in the normal levels maybe I'll drink some tea and take a bath

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->