January Jellybeans 2013!...

Thank u ladies! I need that reassurance lol..i juat cried to my hubby haha

It's a beautiful pic Nikki. Being pregnant suits you!

I have a face full of spots today & hurt my back bathing DS, so now I'm waddling as though I'm 40wks pregnant. Not a good look! :)

my belley is so big i find it unconfortable already and i still have 16 weeks to go lol

For those of you ladies with pink bumps check these out. I'm in love they're so cute!!

https://toeblooms.com/

Hi ladies, I know I don't post very often on here but I read and catch up everyday!
I was hoping I could get some advice from you all..
I have managed to get an infection in my eye and it's causing it to glue shut. I have been doing salt water rinses in it but each day it's just getting worse. I went to the chemist and he gave me some Chlorsig antibiotic drops for it. He said they are safe to use during pregnancy but I've read a bit on the net and opinions differ. What would you do?? Use them or not??

Hi ladies, I know I don't post very often on here but I read and catch up everyday!
I was hoping I could get some advice from you all..
I have managed to get an infection in my eye and it's causing it to glue shut. I have been doing salt water rinses in it but each day it's just getting worse. I went to the chemist and he gave me some Chlorsig antibiotic drops for it. He said they are safe to use during pregnancy but I've read a bit on the net and opinions differ. What would you do?? Use them or not??

Call your baby dr to see if the meds are ok. Have you tried warm or cold compresses?

My timing is terrible. Ie left it too long and now my ob is shut for the weekend so I can't ask him. But thanks for the advice snow I think Ill try a warm compress on it

Cute pic Nikki! I had a dr appointment today and everything seems normal so no reason to panic about the dizziness. However, she didn't like how much I've gained and I've been instructed to cut out any salt, most carbs, and exercise more. Ugh...I'm pretty sure I could eat nothing but lettuce for every meal and I would still gain weight like this. My body has always been this way, even when I was dancing 12 hours a day I had to be careful!

My timing is terrible. Ie left it too long and now my ob is shut for the weekend so I can't ask him. But thanks for the advice snow I think Ill try a warm compress on it

in canada there is a toll free number that u can talk to a nurse 24h a day is there somthing like that in ur area? cuz when imnot sure i call them good luck hope u feel better :)

Aruppe! I have to be careful with salt intake now too.. Its the reason im swelling in my kegs by the end kf the day...i swear about 10 lbs i gained is all water!

Thqnks blossom!! My chin is full of them too, but u cant see it in the pic lol

Thanks kaiecee I just went back to the pharmacist and they said to continue with the salt water wash and saline drops for the itch. I hope that sorts it soon

Nikki- the swelling is awful isn't it? My feet look lumpy and gross :( I'm trying to elevate them more now too...

Happy weekend ladies!!!! Melly, have a great birthday trip and Jrow enjoy the wedding - let us know what dress you went with!!

Ginger you look gorgeous, all bump :)

You girls are the sweetest and being in this group has been a god send for me having no one but my clueless OH to talk to for the first 12 weeks!!

Brieri, happy 23 weeks! How's the bump coming along, I know you were like me and it was barely there a couple of weeks ago in your pic! Mine is starting to pop out a bit but nothing too huge yet!

Sonia, glad your check up was ok and think positive about the other stuff, im sure your bean will be perfect :flower:

Snow, so glad you got to ask loads of questions, keep those snacks up :hugs:

Congrats on your pink bean jellybeans!

Stunning pic Nikki, looking beautiful :hugs:

Aruppe, glad your check up was good, dont stress too much about the weight, hopefully it will plateau a bit.

Sorry for the long post ladies - so much to catch up on.

Have a lovely weekend all :hugs::hugs:
xx

Snow - those are SO cute! I think I've seen some of those on pinterest that you can crochet. I think they are precious!!!

Well, I've been having fluffy feet for a while now, they are so swollen it's crazy at times. Funny thing is that I don't eat much salt, i'm all about sweets for some reason. It helps a little to sleep with a sausage kind of pillow for my feet to be above all night. Eventually during the day they swollen up again, but I do wake up with normal feet lol

Chlorsig are amazing, when I used them on Eva and followed the directions correctly they cleared up within 24hours.

I would personally just use the drops over having muck eyes for a week.

Sorry posted before I was ready too.
Thanks for the input ladies. My OH isn't too much help with this side of it all.
I can't believe this pregnancy has been practically perfect this time and then I get an eye infection. I haven't had that since I was a child. I guess it could be worse so I shouldnt complain.
I've been real lucky so far no swollen feet and my rings still fit ok. Had a check up the other day at 21 weeks and I've put in 5kg. Dr was happy with that so so am I.
Can't believe we are all over half way there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->