January Jellybeans 2013!...

I definitely LOVE all you BnB girls!!!! You girls are always the best. For laughs, tears, or e-hugs, you girls are always great!!!

Have fun at the wedding!! I'm sure it will take you forever to catch up when you get back. lol!

I'm trying to clean but this little girl is draining me dry today. I have managed to start laundry and clean up the kitchen mostly ... ugh but there is still so much to do. The "hard" stuff is left. The bathroom really needs to be cleaned and I hate to think of mopping. UGH!!!! I think I will park my butt in this chair for now!!:haha:

Snow I am checking for an update. Hope all is well! :hugs:

Hi ladies.
So had my 24 week GTT today, should find out next week if any problems. Also being retested at 28 weeks.

I also saw the consultant re my previous low b12, which is fine now but he also wanted to discuss my bmi and also hep c as husband came into contact with it when he was younger.

So the long and the short of it is I now get to see him every 4 weeks which also means a scan every 4 weeks at 28, 32 and 36 for growth.

I had lots of blood taken today, GTT plus b12 plus hep c. Does anyone know much about hep c?

I agree, its so nice to go to someone who is experiencing the same thing as me...im sure my friends are tired kf hearing from me lol

Yay... So much love! My hubby sees me typing on my phone and he asks if I'm talking to "the girls" again!! I love our Jellybean group :)

HAHA i also talk about you "girls" to hubby.

Snow- I hope everything is ok?!

Hey ladies. :hugs:

Dr update. I went in with a ton of questions, concerns and what ifs. And dr said we don't know anything yet for sure and that I needed to stop worrying because there's nothing we can do that we are not already doing. :thumbup: then he told me to relax and go on a picnic. :haha: it's no weekend pass, but I'll take any "break" from bed rest I'm allowed.

He did kind of yell at me for not gaining any weight since my last appointment. He asked me if I was eating. Obviously I am. He said geesh what do I have to take you out to lunch or something. :rofl: I really do struggle to gain weight I've been that way my whole life. So if y'all have any ideas as to how to help me pack on the pounds, please share. :thumbup:

I also love my bnb ladies. It's much easier to vent or get support/advice from you guys then to try with dh only to get a puzzled look on his face. :haha: I always start a bnb conversation with him saying "you know that baby website I'm on" gotta make it as simple as possible. :rofl:

I forgot to say ultrasound is still for the 19th then I see him on the 21st and unless something changes because of the appt on the 19th he'll start doing the non stress testing at 28weeks. :thumbup:

good to hear! hopefully everything has caught up by the 19th!

Im not sure if your a milk drinker, but drinking Vitamin D (whole Milk) is a nice way to gain some weight. Or eating potatoe bread... when you have a sandwich use this instead of other bread. one of my classmates from Saudi Arabia had a hard time gaining weight and she was told to eat the potatoe bread since it puts on extra calories.

Im pretty sure nuts are good for you also but they do add some extra weight

I am always saying to DH "one of the girls on the board said . . ." He just laughs at me, but it is so nice to know that there are other people going through the same things as me, at the same time, especially as I don't know anyone else who is pregnant at the moment. Thanks guys!

Snow- I am glad to hear your appt. went well! :hugs: A picnic sounds absolutely lovely and I think you should definitely try to do that! As for weight gain, I eat Luna bars, lots of starches, nuts and my hubby has started making me banana/hemp seed/almond milk smoothies. He even added oats to the one he made this morning! I would say definitely do some searching online for things to eat that will help with weight gain.. I know a few herbs that do help but I'm sure we can't take them during pregnancy.

Snow glad all went well, as for weight gain, eat full fat thinks andmaybe add cheese etc to meals? Lots and lots of little snacks?

Sonia, glad your testing went well. Try not to worry about hep c, and try not to google it, you'll only scare yourself. A scan every 4 weeks sounds lovely though!

I'm off camping for the weekend, for my birthday! See you all Monday!

Congrats on ur lil pink one! Awesome SNOW!!

Heres me today at 21 weeks!https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/21weeks.jpg

Crazy what a diff 2 weeks makes.

Cute bump Nikki

Jelleybeans
Congrats on having a baby girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll