January Jellybeans 2013!...

I think they told me everything was in the normal levels maybe I'll drink some tea and take a bath

Id still mention it to your midwife if you dont perk up a bit hun, and try and have a little nap in the day or after work if you can :hugs:

I'll do that thanks and I do nap but they last 2/3 hours which is crazy but not everyday

My midwife told me that we go through phases where we generate more blood and temporarily have dips in iron levels, they then restabilize within a week or two. This may explain normal levels but then a drop in energy level. Hope that helps!!

DH felt baby for the first time this morning!! So exciting :)

Oh that IS exciting! DH still hasn't felt Boop. There were a couple of times where he said he felt something, but I didn't, so I can't imagine it was Boop he was feeling. I didn't say anything though. I'm hoping he gets a good swift kick soon! It seems he's never around when baby is really active, and when I finally get some activity when he's here, as soon as he puts his hand on my belly, it stops! :rofl: Poor DH, he's the only one who hasn't felt yet...

Cute pic Nikki! I had a dr appointment today and everything seems normal so no reason to panic about the dizziness. However, she didn't like how much I've gained and I've been instructed to cut out any salt, most carbs, and exercise more. Ugh...I'm pretty sure I could eat nothing but lettuce for every meal and I would still gain weight like this. My body has always been this way, even when I was dancing 12 hours a day I had to be careful!

How much have you gained??? I am curious and you don't have to spill it. I can't imagine being told all those things!

Dh wants an Irish baby name which are not very flattering I really liked Jacob but he's not completley on board and it's not as easy as I thought naming a 3rd boy

Dh wants an Irish baby name which are not very flattering I really liked Jacob but he's not completley on board and it's not as easy as I thought naming a 3rd boy

What about
Liam
Blake
Landon
Jace
Andrew
Easton
Mason

Just a few names to help?! :flower:

Ditty... I've gained about 24 pounds ( I was also weighed right after lunch!) so just over a pound a week. The midwife wants to see the rate slow down so I'm not at risk of having a huge baby!!

I've only gained 5lbs. Dr was not impressed. Not quite sure how to put on more weight when I've had to cut carbs out and eat healthy. My mom suggested ice cream late at night. :haha:

Dh is set on Riley doesn't seem to buge still haven't given up on Jacob :)

I like Jacob. I've always thought of Riley as a girls name. I know several little girls with that name. Perhaps it is one of those unisex names.

I was out shopping with DH the other night and was told by someone that I did not look at all like I was right 6 months pregnant. I think I look enormous. I'm only 5'3 .... and I've gained 30lbs since becoming pregnant. I was told today by a friend that I am one of those pregnant girls that make other pregnant people sick .... so I think I am going to stop worrying about the fact that I have gained 30lbs and keep taking good care of myself and just watch myself in the mirror. I should know better than to watch a scale. They lie. :haha: When I was losing the weight the main thing I had to keep in mind was watch the inches ... because muscle weighs more than fat and I was turning fat into muscle .... I still watched what the scale said but I wasn't as hard on myself ... I lost 30 lbs that way so yea sorry mr scale ... you suck. lol! So any of you worrying about what it is saying .... throw it out the window. :haha:

We went to babiesrus today and bought a few things. They were having a huge sale. Tommy Tippie bottles were on sale and I found some onesies on the clearance rack. I also purchased some cloth inserts that fit in my gdiaper covers. They were on sale too. :thumbup:

Sassy- I totally agree about not worrying about the numbers and focusing on the way you look and feel in ur clothes! Maybe when we all give birth we will need to start a "january jellybeans losing their jelly bellies" and support each otheer with getting our bodies back! Haha!

I'm laying in bed at the hotel after the wedding and its 3am. I camt sleep because I didn't bring my body pillw and I'm so uncomfortable! I just stole my husband's pillow to prop my belly up. I can't wait to go home! Wedding was borrring. We didn't know anyone and got stuck at the dullest table. It was like pulling teeth to get them to talk. Also, some creepy man looked at me, pointed at my belly and said "36 weeks!" I was like "huh??" He said "you're 36 weeks, I camn tell". I said "I'm 24 weeks" and walked away lmao! Umm you're a man... How the heck do you try and guess a preggo womans weeks! Hahahahahahahahaha how awkward!

Jaime - hope you manage to get some sleep hun. It's 8.45am here and I've just woken up but feel like I could sleep all day.

Today is my last day of leave from work so just going to relax and do nothing. DH's too. We have grocery shopping to do and that's it, I'm then going to lay on the sofa all day!

Weight wise - I initially lost about 14lb but have now gained some but still under weight I was when I feel by about 9lb but I feel massive! My tummy seems to be expanding very quickly! X

I love the irish name 'Caolán' (Cay-lin) I know a couple of them and I think it's gorgeous! Our boys name is _____________ but I'm pretty sure bump is pink x

Yeah... I try not to obsess per numbers either and was glad up til this point they hadn't really said anything. I know my body really well and I always knew that I would gain weight quickly when pregnant. I intend to work it all off afterwards!!

Jrowenj...the wedding we were at..although i love the people dearly who got married, it wasnt too good because the music was horrible! People have to make sure their dj is good or its going to flop, lol.... We got stuck at a table with this one chick who was really annoying ( commenting on the food, saying the speeches were horrible, just rude) another girl amd her hubby who were so drunk they were throwing salad at the table and shoving bread into their faces... And anither couple who didnt speak.... I couldmt wait til dinner was over... So we can go with our ither friends on the opposite side of the room!

Nikki - throwing salads at the table?! Omg! I agree about the dj. The dj at this wedding was horrible. During dinner, jhe literally must have stuck a jack johnson cd in and just let it go bc there was 6 songs in a row! The flow of the wedding was strange too. They did the whole dinner with dinner music and didn't do the bride and groom dance until 2 hours in and that's when the dance music began! So, for 2 hours we just sat at a silent table. So awkward!!

i miss my wedding day so much.... best day of my life.

Anyone feel like sharing their wedding piccies

These are two links one is the proof pics and the other is a slide show from my wedding!
https://vanessajoy.smugmug.com/Weddings/Lauren-and-Thomas-August-20
https://video214.com/play/4XPrul9jAMt0yFNUhKAVeg/s/dark

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"