January Jellybeans 2013!...

Nikki - your wedding looks like it was a fairy tale! Such a beautiful wedding. I love the shot of the two of you outside when the sun is coming down through the clouds.

Lilah - Beautiful photos!!! I LOVE that donut cake. That is something I have never seen before. yum!!!

Thanks guys. It was a wonderful day! I LOVED our donut cake. I love donuts and one of my friends makes me a donut cake every year for my birthday. She joked about making one for my wedding and me and hubby pounced on the idea and asked her if she really would. It only cost us about £40 to buy the donuts from the supermarket and my friend made it look absolutely amazing! We had so many compliments about it. :)

Oh fun, wedding pics! Ill post ours tomorrow! We are on our way out to do our grocery shopping :(

Loved the ones I've seen so far! Congrats ladies.

Love the wedding pics, girl! I can't wait to show you mine too!!

Wow Nikki u had a fair tale wedding I'm so jelous

Gee, I am dying for the cooler months to get here! I'm just glad I won't be heavily pregnant in the summer, I think I'd just die.

I had never wanted much of a wedding, I don't care for people making a big fuss over me and my parents divorced when I was two and did nothing but fight while growing up so I didn't want a scene. They are now the best of friends which is beyond me I don't get the point, my brother and I are grown. :rofl:

Dh and I had a rough year following a car accident and our "picked" day kept getting delayed due to dh needing surgeries and having complications from the accident. So we decide one day we were just going to do it the only real wedding thing I had was a professional cake which we ordered that day and had about ten family members. We decided last minute and were married on 4th of July, the day our country gained its freedom and I lost mine. :rofl:

I will gather a few pics to share once my Internet is back up and working at home. They're suppose to come on the 12th. :thumbup:

We are having the most gorgeous weather right now. It is the perfect temperature, cool breeze, no clouds just blue sky ... DH and I have the day to ourselves as DD is with Grandma and Miss Chloe decides that no mommy can't hang outside in the beautiful weather. I had to come in and lay down on my left side. My stomach gets tight a lot and I get pretty uncomfortable ... not to mention we have zero decent outside furniture. GRRRRRRRR! I do have all the windows open but I want to be outside with DH. *pout pout pout pout* lol!

i am absolutely enjoying this weather too! however, i just feel like i can sleep all day..i havent laid down because i know if i go i will be out and waste the day away! I am at my mom in laws while hubby is watching the game with his buddies (i was there for a bit, but left because I wasnt in the mood lol.) :::yawn::::

I'm back from our camping trip! Had lots of fun but my airbed developed a puncture and I ended up sleeping with the dog on his big fluffy bed, didn't see that one coming! And dh got me a beautiful birthday card made from bump and write a lovely poem from bump to me in it, not like him at all! Made me sob! And he also got me a back massager that goes on a chair and is complete bliss!

And I only know Riley to be a boys name.

Everyone's wedding photos are so lovely! We were married 9 years ago, so my pictures are a little dated, I guess. :blush:

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. No photographer so it was up to who ever had a camera. lol!

The last picture is so funny for me to look at because our ring bearer is my brother who was 7 (I think) ... he's now 13 and is SO much taller than me!! hahaha! The best man was FIL and the man who married us (on the very left of the last picture) was a close family friend who sadly passed away a couple of years ago from a heart attack. I'm glad I have this picture with him.

Attachments

• Us.jpg
    Us.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IM000438.jpg
    IM000438.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IM000431.jpg
    IM000431.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 10
pretty pics, Sassy. How sad about your friend :hugs:

I agree this weather is amazing! I have all the windows open in the house! We just got back from our SIX hour drive which was supposed to be FOUR, but my husband was yapping away in the car while driving us home and we ran out of gas!!!!!! We had to wait TWO hours in the hot car for roadside assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep! Who the hell runs out of gas??? I was like "ummm... you didn't notice the yellow light that was on for 30 minutes?!" He actually wanted me to walk a mile on the turnpike to see if there was a gas station at the exit! HAHAHAHA! Im glad that is over and we can laugh about it. Thank GOD i didn't have to pee!

Lovey photos Sassy. We didn't have a professional photographer either. A friend of the family took some 'official' pictures, but the ones I like the most are ones that friends took. :)

pretty pics, Sassy. How sad about your friend :hugs:

I agree this weather is amazing! I have all the windows open in the house! We just got back from our SIX hour drive which was supposed to be FOUR, but my husband was yapping away in the car while driving us home and we ran out of gas!!!!!! We had to wait TWO hours in the hot car for roadside assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god!!! lol... dont mean to giggle, but that stinks!!

Part one of our pics!

We had a very small wedding at his parents house in Texas. We only had a couple of months to prepare it all and we did it under our own budget! But I wouldn't change anything!

Attachments

• wedding1.jpg
    wedding1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
  • wedding2.jpg
    wedding2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6
  • wedding3.jpg
    wedding3.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
  • wedding4.jpg
    wedding4.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 7
  • wedding5.jpg
    wedding5.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 7
And part 2!

Loved all of your pics ladies! The old car is my FIL's!

Attachments

• wedding6.jpg
    wedding6.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 7
  • wedding7.jpg
    wedding7.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 7
  • wedding9.jpg
    wedding9.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 6
  • wedding10.jpg
    wedding10.jpg